Mika's lazy eye

sofimica3212

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't this just a picture of Mika captured while he was in the middle of blinking or something?

I am sure we all have had photos of ourselves like this, you know, you blink as the shutter goes down. That's all this is.

Actually...it's just before he rolls his eyes in response to another one of MFC's posts about his body parts. :naughty:

Isn't this just a picture of Mika captured while he was in the middle of blinking or something?

I am sure we all have had photos of ourselves like this, you know, you blink as the shutter goes down. That's all this is.

oooohh that makes sense

i have terrible photos when i blink:blink:

I don't know, it's probably blinking yes and you can have pictures like that of yourself if the person who takes the picture has the "right" timing .. but I think when I blink my eyes are the same, and not one more closed than the other ..

But I could be wrong, need to try it I guess .. :roftl:

Neither do I, but as someone said, it's a slow night, keeps people busy looking. :naughty:

it is indeed!

see i posted in the "what song are you listening.." thread even though i'm not listening to anything.

Btw, I think that a lazy eye isn't always something that you see, but that the person with the lazy eye doesn't see that well trough it, and so have to focus harder on things sometimes. Sometimes people look (a bit) cross-eyed because of it, but also that's not always the case.

So I think that you can't see it on any pics? With Mika it is (since we don't seem to have pics that show :bleh:) ? But that it's just something he experiences?

mika did say in an interview that he had a lazy eye.

but it is barely noticeable... had he not mentioned it, i wouldn't have known.:wink2:

I knew this, from reading and watching interviews, but I have to say if he had never mentioned it, I would never have known.

Ditto. I can hardly notice it. Well, sometimes I can see it, but Mika hides it well.

the dangerous thing is that there are still some body parts left...

I'm worried :mf_rosetinted:

Like...uh...his pancreas. His right shoulder. His belly button. Or his knee caps. I'm worried as well.

(Please correct me, if there are threads about those body parts. :lol3:)

My left eye is lazy (and I'm ridiculously short sighted), but not so much that it's always visibly obvious. It kinda means that it doesn't focus as well as my good eye, and when I try to focus on one thing, I only use my good eye. It's not really visible unless I'm really tired, and even then, it's only slight. I think he only said in the interview that it was slightly lazy (I'd check, but I don't have time, need to go to work, correct me if I'm wrong), so maybe that's why it's not usually visible. :wink2: