Mika's lazy eye

sofimica3212

Idk, there's something about them...I don't like his toes, they look weird x]
aww there's nothing wrong with his feet I love them:wub2: well I love them 'case they're part of the beauty that is Mika:wub2: I'm not a feet person per se but there's nothing wrong with his feet in my opinion:wink2:

the dangerous thing is that there are still some body parts left...

I'm worried :mf_rosetinted:

lmfao oh i think the day will come when we have a thread for 'that' :naughty: I'm betting it'll be quite soon too:roftl:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wouldn't have known either. i suppose he means his lazy eye makes him open one eye a little less then the other, perhaps when he's tired.

i think some people confuse it with a lazy eye, meaning a bit crooked, which it isn't.

Hey something to discuss.

I have a bunch of his songs that I have no details about and they sound like demos.

I cant find lyrics or anything. can anyone tell me where they are from?

Everybody's Talkin'

Hips Don't Lie (Yes it is Shakiras song and he does it better lol except cracking up half way through)

I'm Falling

Intoxicated

Loverboy

Overrated

Same Jeans

You Made Me

lol Some are really good songs

I have a bunch of his songs that I have no details about and they sound like demos.

Everybody's Talkin'

Hips Don't Lie (Yes it is Shakiras song and he does it better lol except cracking up half way through)

I'm Falling

Intoxicated

Loverboy

Overrated

Same Jeans

You Made Me

eeeeeerrrmm i think they r like cover songs....i can find lyrics on net...:blink:....

and i think they r demo...but dunno to tell ou anything more :huh:

Everybody's Talkin'

I'm Falling

Intoxicated

Loverboy

Overrated

Same Jeans

You Made Me

well i have the lyrics here to everybody's talkin'

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/forrestgump/everybodystalkin.htm

and hips don't lie

http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/shakira-lyrics/hips-don_t-lie-lyrics.html

don't know about the others:huh:

WOW GUYS.

I thought that Mika had requested that no one post links to his demos on here. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want you all doing that. Maybe I'm crazy, but....

omg u r right:doh:

i am dead :shocked:

*goes to delete this mess :sweatdrop:*

EDIT* huh,hope he wont notice...or any1 important...

EDIT* all clear for me

Edited by Daniella92

aww there's nothing wrong with his feet I love them:wub2: well I love them 'case they're part of the beauty that is Mika:wub2: I'm not a feet person per se but there's nothing wrong with his feet in my opinion:wink2:

lmfao oh i think the day will come when we have a thread for 'that' :naughty: I'm betting it'll be quite soon too:roftl:

honestly, i can't wait:naughty:

ahem...you call that a lazy eye?

i haven't noticed it in any of those photos...:doh:

now if mika's eye is lazy, then mine is already dead :roftl:i look so creepy in some pictures :annoyed_h4h:

Yep, except for Hips don't Lie, Everybody's Talkin and Same Jeans, they're demos, and they were leaked online last year. Mika has requested that we don't share or discuss them on the forum, as he may wish to release them at a later date. :wink2:

Hips don't Lie is Shakira's song, and I believe he performed it during an interview...

Everybody's Talkin is a Harry Nilsson song that he's performed live several times

Same Jeans is by The View, and it was performed for an interview last year.

Thanks laura for your lovely message :wink2:

At first I thought it was reffering to that but I was trying to think more innocently :angel_not:

Me too. That's why I understood two hours later :mf_rosetinted:

and I definitely won't subscribe :sneaky2:

*two hours later laura understands dilek's reply*

:floor:

Don't say such things about M again :sneaky2:

BTW your English is dangerously improving :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

hey! i was just stating a fact:naughty:

i mean he hides it well lol!

well yeah,what can i tell ya, i learn from the best:cool:

I think the lazy eye is actually his right eye, but cameras and photos flip it around. (Like in a mirror.)

I have it in my right eye without glasses, but in my LEFT eye WITH glasses.

Strange. I have tried to creep people out with it by staring, but sometimes they just don't understand why I'm staring at them. XD

Also I sometimes can't cross my eyes properly.

I think the lazy eye is actually his right eye, but cameras and photos flip it around. (Like in a mirror.)

I have it in my right eye without glasses, but in my LEFT eye WITH glasses.

Strange. I have tried to creep people out with it by staring, but sometimes they just don't understand why I'm staring at them. XD

Also I sometimes can't cross my eyes properly.

Yea, I think its his right one as well.

you can see it in several pics and a bit in person too, if he stares at something on the side of his visual field, but it's not very noticeable and I agree it looks cute. :blush-anim-cl:

what isn't cute is seeing him so skinny as in this old pic below

3905664.jpg

I prefer him waaaay better with some more flesh on his bones..:boxed:

you can see it in several pics and a bit in person too, if he stares at something on the side of his visual field, but it's not very noticeable and I agree it looks cute. :blush-anim-cl:

what isn't cute is seeing him so skinny as in this old pic below

3905664.jpg

I prefer him waaaay better with some more flesh on his bones..:boxed:

I definately agree:thumb_yello:

i wouldn't have known either. i suppose he means his lazy eye makes him open one eye a little less then the other, perhaps when he's tired.

i think some people confuse it with a lazy eye, meaning a bit crooked, which it isn't.

A lazy eye is where the vision in that eye isn't very strong , and quite blurred compared to the other eye .... and the vision may need strengthening behind that eye , such as kids will have the eye that isnt lazy patched for a few hours a day to strengthen up the lazy eye and to improve the vision ... a crooked eye , here we call a squint :thumb_yello:

Mikas eye maybe looks more closed than his other one in pictures because he may need to squint through that eye to see things better if he has lazy vision, like say we do if we need glasses but dont have them on when watching tv or typing etc :)

Source - mom of a 6 year old who had a squint operation to correct his crooked eye , and now needs patching to correct the laziness the squint has caused ... :) ... hope that helps :naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Source - mom of a 6 year old who had a squint operation to correct his crooked eye , and now needs patching to correct the laziness the squint has caused ... :) ... hope that helps :naughty:

I used to have patches, but my mum tried to wear one for a while and then take it off, and it really hurt. She doesn't understand how I withstood it.:P

I used to have patches, but my mum tried to wear one for a while and then take it off, and it really hurt. She doesn't understand how I withstood it.:P

I've never had patches or glasses or anything. My little cousin had a patch when she was 6 I think because she needed glasses and it really bothered her. Now she just has glasses.

I've never had patches or glasses or anything. My little cousin had a patch when she was 6 I think because she needed glasses and it really bothered her. Now she just has glasses.

Yeah, I have glasses too. :)

I think I got used to the patches because they came with stickers that I could put on them, like parrots and stuff.:bleh:

Yeah, I have glasses too. :)

I think I got used to the patches because they came with stickers that I could put on them, like parrots and stuff.:bleh:

Lol, cute. My cousin's were plain black but now her glasses are cute with pink frames lol.