(2009) Mika's 2nd album info on Wikipedia!

Do you believe this information?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe this information?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg what kinda tags are that LOOOOOOL

sorry' date='not topic:D

I believe it's true,although,I found so many wrong informations on wikipedia,like....

thriller was sold in 700 million copies,and on wiki it says

100 i think that's terrible:D[/quote']

Hey, I see you're new here. :naughty: Welcome!

But yeah, Mika said on MS it's not true. :wink2: And the tags.. Meet the MFC. :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 year later...

Ok, for those who missed it........ Told you I was the Backup Queen...young and sweet only 17 :roftl:....ahem, so maybe not:roftl:, but here's the article in any case.

I hope that the letters haven't been squashed too much and that it can still be read:

FireShotcapture10-SevenWords-Wikipe.png

Yep, quoting myself is pretty sad, but I just had to do it to say that I sometimes do amuse myself :lmfao:

Reading this post (bolded bits) made me LOL :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, quoting myself is pretty sad, but I just had to do it to say that I sometimes do amuse myself :lmfao:

Is it vital to read the previous 45 pages to understand the humour? Cause I'm completely lost. Must be the time...

Is it vital to read the previous 45 pages to understand the humour? Cause I'm completely lost. Must be the time...

Well, that depends :lmfao: If you want to understand the context of the thread, yes. If you just want to understand my phrase in that post, then not really :naughty: I was just making a joke, paraphrasing the song "Dancing Queen" by Abba, saying I was the Backup Queen. It's a bit lame, yes :dunno:

Well, that depends :lmfao: If you want to understand the context of the thread, yes. If you just want to understand my phrase in that post, then not really :naughty: I was just making a joke, paraphrasing the song "Dancing Queen" by Abba, saying I was the Backup Queen. It's a bit lame, yes :dunno:

The joke was rather witty!

But yeah, I was thinking about the Seven Words album. It might have been an issue to discuss nearly 2 years ago but now the Wiki entry seems odd and funny.

But such is life - full of surprises. Before today I wouldn't have believed that MIKA writes songs that suit boy bands, but hey, he does.

I know I'm a late bloomer :blush-anim-cl:

But yeah, I was thinking about the Seven Words album. It might have been an issue to discuss nearly 2 years ago but now the Wiki entry seems odd and funny.

I don't think Mika found it very amusing either when he blogged about it afterwards. :teehee:

But such is life - full of surprises. Before today I wouldn't have believed that MIKA writes songs that suit boy bands, but hey, he does.

I know I'm a late bloomer :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, you just found out about Gave It All Away today?

I can't believe it, when I saw this title I actually thought we already had new info about album 3 :roftl:

Talk about wishful thinking.

*leaves again*

That's the reason why I clicked on it :teehee:

I don't think Mika found it very amusing either when he blogged about it afterwards. :teehee:

Where was that?

Reading the tracklisting now it seems so unbelievable that it could have been anything else but a joke. Rehabilitation, Into the Woods, Dinosour (vs Dinosaur :teehee:) these don't strike me as Mikaish titles. But that is after-wit, of course.

Ah, you just found out about Gave It All Away today?

Yup! But considering that I found out about MIKA only three months ago it's not that bad, is it? :lmfao:

I can't believe it, when I saw this title I actually thought we already had new info about album 3 :roftl:

Talk about wishful thinking.

*leaves again*

:roftl: Thought it also for a moment..

Have to admit that MFCers were wise. More than 71% didn't believe the info :naughty:

hmmm the copy that i have in my computer is different then yours.

i don't see the duet with Mariah Carrey called "touch my curls" on yours :teehee:

• 10 months later...

I am not apprehensive. I will love some of it, some songs may wear thin fairly quickly and others I won't be so impressed with at first listen but they will win me over forever when he performs them live. Same as always. :wink2: