(2009) Mika's 2nd album info on Wikipedia!

Do you believe this information?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe this information?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

The more likely situation is that aliens abducted him while he was working hard at the studio then they tied him up to a chair and forced him to go on Wiki to read about it, then they forced him to write a blog about it. How did they do that? They threatened to chop a piece of his curl. Next time Mika writes a blog is cos the aliens are back :rolls_eyes:

Yes, this is the most likely scenario, IMHO. Wise words, youngling.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes anyone think he reads the blog comments any more than he reads this forum?

because MS is his official site!

oh wait we are his official site too:doh: or not?:blink:

this always confuses me:naughty:

no seriously, i think he doesn't read MFC nearly often because threads are usually full of random posts,it's hard to find proper criticizm or any kind of feedback

and i think he reads MS because it's easy + he's lazy:naughty:

because MS is his official site!

oh wait we are his official site too:doh: or not?:blink:

this always confuses me:naughty:

no seriously, i think he doesn't read MFC nearly often because threads are usually full of random posts,it's hard to find proper criticizm or any kind of feedback

and i think he reads MS because it's easy + he's lazy:naughty:

Dilek! Are you saying that the blog isn't full of random posts and rubbish??

It's worse than MFC in fact because on the blog, most people are just posting stuff they think will amuse Mika or will show they have something in common with Mika, whereas on MFC a lot of the time, we say what we really think, although there is always an element of sycophancy.

I'm not convinced he is the one actually uploading blogs or authorising the comments, it could be anyone.

but the comments on MS blogs can be read just scrolling up and down the page...here it's a babel of threads to crawl through!:shocked:

and mika's time is so precious

:mf_rosetinted:

True, but scrolling through all of the dross to find the gems is difficult. I know. I try it myself.

Dilek! Are you saying that the blog isn't full of random posts and rubbish??

It's worse than MFC in fact because on the blog, most people are just posting stuff they think will amuse Mika or will show they have something in common with Mika, whereas on MFC a lot of the time, we say what we really think, although there is always an element of sycophancy.

I'm not convinced he is the one actually uploading blogs or authorising the comments, it could be anyone.

true,

but still if you look at comments on MS,there are average 200-300 comments for each blog, if you skip the ASCII ones probably less than that.

but if i don't log in here for one or two days i see 2000+ new posts at least!

i'm just saying it's easier,not better:naughty:

i agree on the bolded part.

surely the comments on MS are meant to be related to the topics posted, or better should be related, cause they very soon turn into smt else. some people post they agree with what's said, some don't.

some people post about points they agree with, as a spin off convo. and the thing can be said about the opposite positions. it's actually an one way convo TBH, cause the blog only gives the illusion of interacting, but it's anyway nice, at least the way i see it. :bleh:

some posts completely random things, or just think they can interact with mika that way and they do it.

the forum may be read by mika, in past it's been so, even if not regularly, but it's for us, not for him. several topics are discussed and it's common law to turn everything into most random without even trying to avoid it. :naughty:

but the comments on MS blogs can be read just scrolling up and down the page...here it's a babel of threads to crawl through!:shocked:

exactly that's what i meant by "easier".

on here even if he found the right thread to read, there are 12 posts on each page so he has to clik on the next page(which takes a few minutes these days:naughty:) in order to read something.

scrolling down is easier, i'm telling you,the man is laaaazy:roftl:

True, but scrolling through all of the dross to find the gems is difficult. I know. I try it myself.

eheheheheh

i bet he's spotted the smartest posters on MS! and skips the rest.....:naughty:

but hey...this is just my opinion...maybe he loves 'the rest'!

if he's really interested in the freaks as he stated, he has loads on MS comments!

What makes anyone think he reads the blog comments any more than he reads this forum?

It's reassuring myself he doesn't read all the crap I write about him on here, I love him, but there are some threads he shouldn't see:roftl:

on here even if he found the right thread to read, there are 12 posts on each page so he has to clik on the next page(which takes a few minutes these days:naughty:) in order to read something.

Yeah but if you either go on to the front page here, you see the last threads posted in, or if you use the new posts tab it's so easy to see the threads that people are posting in. Then fairly often the subject of the thread is self explanatory and the details are in the first post or two.

I know people have said before that navigating around MFC is difficult, but I don't see it at all.

It's reassuring myself he doesn't read all the crap I write about him on here, I love him, but there are some threads he shouldn't see:roftl:

Ah, so it's ok for him not to read your crap here, but what about the poor sods who write crap on MS? What about them, eh? :naughty:

Ah, so it's ok for him not to read your crap here, but what about the poor sods who write crap on MS? What about them, eh? :naughty:

I don't care if he has to read crap, that toughens him a little bit. As long as it's not my crap:naughty:

But yeah I agree the MFC is for us where we can say what we want, but with MS lots of people feel they are actually talking to Mika himself, as if they know him personally which is absolutely surreal. But it creates hope and that creates comments with whole biographies:naughty:

He should stop the whining and be more man:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know people have said before that navigating around MFC is difficult, but I don't see it at all.

it's just because you're smart:naughty:

edit: oh btw in case he reads this,he is the smartest man on earth:mf_rosetinted:

I don't care if he has to read crap, that toughens him a little bit. As long as it's not my crap:naughty:

But yeah I agree the MFC is for us where we can say what we want, but with MS lots of people feel they are actually talking to Mika himself, as if they know him personally which is absolutely surreal. But it creates hope and that creates comments with whole biographies:naughty:

You see, if I were Mika, I would be a lot more interested in what people had to say when they thought I wasnt' looking. :naughty:

But you are right, the blog can make interesting reading for the very reasons you have stated.

You see, if I were Mika, I would be a lot more interested in what people had to say when they thought I wasnt' looking. :naughty:

But you are right, the blog can make interesting reading for the very reasons you have stated.

Yeah, me too, that's why I love using the search function to search my own name to see what people said behind my back:roftl:

I don't even care about what others wrote as a comment on MS, I just leave my say and forget about the whole thing immediately after that:roftl:

Yeah, me too, that's why I love using the search function to search my own name to see what people said behind my back:roftl:

I don't even care about what others wrote as a comment on MS, I just leave my say and forget about the whole thing immediately after that:roftl:

Yeah I do that usually on the blog, when I bother to comment at all, but what you say is right, people do think they are interacting with him and perhaps think they know him, so to a degree it makes it more ahem interesting and good reading sometimes........but for the wrong reasons. :wink2:

MUSIC ON DVD

REVIEW-

OTTAWA SUN

By DARRYL STERDAN

MIKA

Live Parc de Princes Paris

Pop

***1/2

"Hey, we like Mika as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy isn't Elton John, y'know?). And yeah, the flamboyant piano-popster's second live DVD features a bigger show, bigger props and a bigger setting than 2007's Live in Cartoon Motion (even if the set list is identical at times). But bottom line: When you have more live DVDS out than albums, it's time to hit the studio."

Edited by A. Clay

REVIEW-

By DARRYL STERDAN

MIKA

Pop

***1/2

Hey, we like Mika as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy isn't Elton John, y'know?). And yeah, the flamboyant piano-popster's second live DVD features a bigger show, bigger props and a bigger setting than 2007's Live in Cartoon Motion (even if the set list is identical at times). But bottom line: When you have more live DVDS out than albums, it's time to hit the studio.

:lmfao: Well, that thought had crossed my mind.

MUSIC ON DVD

REVIEW-

OTTAWA SUN

By DARRYL STERDAN

MIKA

Pop

***1/2

"Hey, we like Mika as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy isn't Elton John, y'know?). And yeah, the flamboyant piano-popster's second live DVD features a bigger show, bigger props and a bigger setting than 2007's Live in Cartoon Motion (even if the set list is identical at times). But bottom line: When you have more live DVDS out than albums, it's time to hit the studio."

lol, thats true! Ya heard Mika? :roftl:

MUSIC ON DVD

REVIEW-

OTTAWA SUN

By DARRYL STERDAN

MIKA

Pop

***1/2

So true!:naughty:

REVIEW-

OTTAWA SUN

By DARRYL STERDAN

MIKA

Pop

***1/2

i had mentioned the same thing to someone. but i still wasn't complaining... it was nice to watch.

ottawa sun... hmmm i wonder why they even reported on the dvd.

they had also reported on my son's football game last november. they were quite upset because their ottawa team was disqualified and we had moved up to the final game instead of them.

lol, thats true! Ya heard Mika? :roftl:

Also two "BTW" mentions today--

The URBAN WIRE

A HUNDRED MILLION SUNS

Who

Snow Patrol is back with a much warmer album aptly named A Hundred Million Suns. Compared to their previous two albums, Final Straw and Eyes Open, where the music’s focus was on failing relationships, this album promises to pack in loads of love and hope.

What

There are a number of tracks that are worth more than just a second listen. The opening song, “If There’s A Rocket Tie Me to It”, is full of excitement and sets the mood for the rest of the album. Another song, “Set Down Your Glass”, features an acoustic tune that may not be as catchy as “Chasing Cars”, but is bound to be a hot favourite among female listeners.

Bottom Line

A Hundred Million Suns is a great aural treat despite its musical similarities to Coldplay and U2. But though happy and hopeful might be a good change, once is enough. In the case where you need more trippy, joyful tunes, there’s always Mika.

3.5/ 5 stars

- - - - -

- - - - -

The PEOPLE

February 2009

Jack, 8, is DJ whirl champ

EXCLUSIVE

By Amy Nelmes

Little disc demon Jack Hill has been named the world's youngest radio presenter at the age of EIGHT.

Jack has a one-hour slot once a month on Somerset's Star Radio.

He plays his favourite songs and chats about current affairs and funny things at school.

Jack, who had been DJ-ing since he was three with his dad's encouragement, was spotted by Star Radio when he played at a festival in his home-town Westonsuper-Mare.

He said: "I like to play The Kinks, Akon and Mika at the moment.

I also like all the money."

He isn't paid for his radio show but earns £20 for a regular one-hour set at local pub The Major's.

A Star Radio spokesman said: "He's very professional."

Jack, already named the world's youngest club DJ and world's youngest DJ, is in the new edition of the Guinness Book of Records.

His latest title was confirmed by The World Record Academy.

Edited by A. Clay

i had mentioned the same thing to someone. but i still wasn't complaining... it was nice to watch.

ottawa sun... hmmm i wonder why they even reported on the dvd.

they had also reported on my son's football game last november. they were quite upset because their ottawa team was disqualified and we had moved up to the final game instead of them.

Ah, but they were naughty, so they only have themselves to blame.:naughty: