Help Mika Know What You Would Like Him To Blog About...

willywonka

I have a feeling he WON'T post a blog about whom he lives with in LA.. :naughty: and I suspect it's not greg :fisch:

at this point , just a blog, possibly with pic/video, would be nice.. :boxed:

:roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Yes a little blog would be nice but a little record would be even nicer!!!:naughty:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A blog on his new website about a coming vlog about the album and the gigs...

Am i being too demanding?

It's not too demanding. But I think you'll be waiting awhile for that blog so you may want to ask for something else in the interim. Otherwise it's going to be a long dry spell. :naughty:

It's not too demanding. But I think you'll be waiting awhile for that blog so you may want to ask for something else in the interim. Otherwise it's going to be a long dry spell. :naughty:

I am always kidding about the whinning and the moaning...

It's just a way to pass time, really...:naughty:

Who am i to demand anything from a Pop Tart???...:blink:

I believe he is already kind enough to his fans, we have no right to demand him anything...:thumb_yello:

Being a mother of 3 I know what being busy is and age teaches you to be patient, which has nothing to do with cows mooing and doves coocooing, that is just funny to do when you are bored to death and your mates online feel the same way...:wink2:

I am always kidding about the whinning and the moaning...

It's just a way to pass time, really...:naughty:

Who am i to demand anything from a Pop Tart???...:blink:

I believe he is already kind enough to his fans, we have no right to demand him anything...:thumb_yello:

I find your boredom amusing so I understand. :naughty:

I wasn't really joking when I said it was okay to expect the new website, and a blog about the album and gigs. But he's going to do that anyway and in his own due time. People asking for it is not going to change the game plan or the timeline.

I think if I was going to ask him for a blog it would be for something he's not yet thought of or doesn't do enough of. Like Alice says I think regular pictures of himself are a good thing. Makes people feel like he's still present.

I find your boredom amusing so I understand. :naughty:

I wasn't really joking when I said it was okay to expect the new website, and a blog about the album and gigs. But he's going to do that anyway and in his own due time. People asking for it is not going to change the game plan or the timeline.

I think if I was going to ask him for a blog it would be for something he's not yet thought of or doesn't do enough of. Like Alice says I think regular pictures of himself are a good thing. Makes people feel like he's still present.

Right, new pics are a good thing, and maybe that's what we get next after this week's visit to the studio...:wink2::wink2:

I find it amazing how he still bothers to blog after all this time, most popstars let their fans down as soon as their carriers start succeeding...:thumbdown:

Mika really is dif from everybody else, hope THAT doesn't change...

As for the blogs, he could blog us his bus tickets or lunch bills i would still find it amusing...

:naughty:

More sneak peaks of the music!

and giving us a date for the release of the album, or at least the first single!

ANYTHING! Because right now he's giving us nothing!!

He's giving us time to think about life....:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...