• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go next week for the same problem.

Oh hope it goes well. I'm seriously thinking of not going to the dentist for the rest of my life :naughty: don't think this would be possible though :thumbdown:

Things I don't like:

-hypocrecy

-people who's all about the looks

-my body :P

-people that are always like "oh, look at me, I know Im pretty right...but please...am I pretty to you?" (jeez, my classmates are always like that)

-politics

-

When certain people are like 'Omg, that guy keeps looking at me, that's so annoying blah blah blah'.. Even though we're like stuck at the hip and there's no way in telling if he's looking at either you or me :fish:

When certain people are like 'Omg, that guy keeps looking at me, that's so annoying blah blah blah'.. Even though we're like stuck at the hip and there's no way in telling if he's looking at either you or me :fish:

Me too!

And I don't like it when you're trying to be friends with a great guy and all and your friends keep embarassing you!

A couple more:

I don't like it when my classmates say 'oh god i'm so fat' but when they think that they're not, they just do it just to draw attention or to get compliments.:thumbdown:

How sometimes when I go out with my bestfriend, as she's more pretty than me, if we meet someone people don't talk to me at all and don't show any interest.:thumbdown:

I've probably mentioned this in here before, but I'll say it again dammit!

I don't like the fact that the entire adult population seems to think that I'm about 13. :furious:

No offence to anyone that is--but I'm 17! That's FOUR YEARS!! Jeez, I'm nearly a legal adult! And just because I'm short...I mean, it's not exactly as if I have the same body as I did when I was 13. :mf_rosetinted: What am I supposed to do? Wear slutty clothes and too much makeup? RRRRR!

When they see my boyfriend (who is 6ft tall) and I walking around, they probably think I'm his little sister or something. :thumbdown:

:lmfao: That happens a lot at Mika gigs.

"During Happy Ending he looked right at me!"

"No, he was looking at me!"

and so on :naughty:

:lmfao:

I think it's a bit hard to know as everyone's squeezing against each other.. But ah well, it's always good to have a little hope that he looked at you:lmfao: Even if it's a fake one:naughty:

I don't like the fact that the entire adult population seems to think that I'm about 13. :furious:

No offence to anyone that is--but I'm 17! That's FOUR YEARS!! Jeez, I'm nearly a legal adult! And just because I'm short...I mean, it's not exactly as if I have the same body as I did when I was 13. :mf_rosetinted: What am I supposed to do? Wear slutty clothes and too much makeup? RRRRR!

When they see my boyfriend (who is 6ft tall) and I walking around, they probably think I'm his little sister or something. :thumbdown:

That happens to me too.:sneaky2:.

I don't like people who complain and don't do anything about it, when there are a lot of things they can do.

I don't like where I live.:tears:.

But, hopefully, I'll do something about it.:original:.

Same problem, except they think I'm 12/13 while I'm 15. My heigth doesn't help that much either (5.5 ft or something)

Oh please, in Holland everyone knew he was looking at ME:mf_rosetinted:

That stinks.

A lot of people think my younger sister is older than me. I'm older than her by four years! She thinks it's great. I just tell her wait until we're middle aged, I'll still have my youthly looks and she won't. haha!

That stinks.

A lot of people think my younger sister is older than me. I'm older than her by four years! She thinks it's great. I just tell her wait until we're middle aged, I'll still have my youthly looks and she won't. haha!

The same thing happens to me! I hate it! I'm only a year and 5 months older, but I know how annoying it is :hair:.

Me too!

And I don't like it when you're trying to be friends with a great guy and all and your friends keep embarassing you!

A couple more:

I don't like it when my classmates say 'oh god i'm so fat' but when they think that they're not, they just do it just to draw attention or to get compliments.:thumbdown:

How sometimes when I go out with my bestfriend, as she's more pretty than me, if we meet someone people don't talk to me at all and don't show any interest.:thumbdown:

Wow our friends seem to be so alike :roftl::roftl:

I hate that too. That's why I'm not going to introduce my friends to my crush. :naughty:

And I also hate that. So I've resorted to not replying/pretending not to hear her or I'll just roll my eyes so she doesn't go on about her weight anymore.

And I also agree with your last comment. So I've just given up :naughty: