When 40 year old women dress like they're 16.

I get that they want to be modern, but sometimes it's just an exaggeration... There are modern and fashionable outfits for their age!

:shocked::roftl: You two just made me feel sooooo ancient!!!

But, I get what you are saying :wink2:

cannot you make an exception for oldlings at mika's gigs?

hahahahhahahahahahahha

:roftl:

Thanks robertina!!!!! Solidarity :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You two just made me feel sooooo ancient!!!

But, I get what you are saying :wink2:

Thanks robertina!!!!! Solidarity :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo don't feel like that!:roftl:

I'm glad you do understand though:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

You can still dress with your own style with clothes for your age, IMO:bleh:

Ok, though I look sometimes in the kid's section, I confess:naughty:

At any age. Same goes for girls my age. :fisch:

Oh yeah:fisch: They should dress according to their age... Not OLDER!:naughty:

I hate it when you've already been trough a 'romantic relationship' (Corny!And it's such a joke, a RELATIONSHIP at my age... Hah, like I know much about love:naughty:) with someone and ended it in an official way, then the person with who you were involved wants to give just gives his own finishing touch and it makes you change your mind, makes you want to go back to him.

Don't know if this is a situation that applies to more people...:naughty:

bosses :hair::furious::badmood::protest: and and all the worthless waste of time cr*p they make ppl do just to give some fool in an office a job to do that they get paid waaaaay to much to do since the description means:

How to P*ss off your staff and send them to an early grave in 3 easy steps :furious:

Lady Gaga covering Coldplay songs and thus turning them into something cheap.

Hmmm...I just looked up her cover of it and...well, she ruined the song. I'm not even going to try and fathom how she thought those adapted lyrics were acceptable. But...it actually showcased her voice--her REAL voice--quite nicely. Turns out she actually has one and not just a pitch-correcting microphone. She should do more acoustic stuff, I think.

I hate the images she's projecting of herself, but I do actually quite like some of her songs...

And nobody is to touch anything done by Coldplay.

Her viva la vida is giving me the mental image of some stinking guy repeatedly scratching his crotch. :blink:

:lmfao: :lmfao: BAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I know. I covered my boobs this morning, you should too! Geez. I don't need to see their bums either. :no:

You can show off your body, in a nicer way. If you understand what I mean...

God, yes. I do not like it when girls wear short skirts and inappropriate underwear.

Girl, I do not want to see your ass crack.

I hate it when you've already been trough a 'romantic relationship' (Corny!And it's such a joke, a RELATIONSHIP at my age... Hah, like I know much about love:naughty:) with someone and ended it in an official way, then the person with who you were involved wants to give just gives his own finishing touch and it makes you change your mind, makes you want to go back to him.

Don't know if this is a situation that applies to more people...:naughty:

It kind of applies to my friend...he completely manipulated her feelings, used her and then dumped her when she started to open up to him. This was a while ago, and I don't think she ever fully got over him... Then, at a party on the weekend, he supposedly went up to her and was all, 'I'm sorry, forgive me, I wish we'd done better blah blah blah...' right in front of her BOYFRIEND (who is really good to her), and she started crying because she didn't know what to do...I wasn't there, but if I had been I would have beat his face inside out...what a dickhead...

So yeah, I don't like it when people mistreat my friends. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm...I just looked up her cover of it and...well, she ruined the song. I'm not even going to try and fathom how she thought those adapted lyrics were acceptable. But...it actually showcased her voice--her REAL voice--quite nicely. Turns out she actually has one and not just a pitch-correcting microphone. She should do more acoustic stuff, I think.

I hate the images she's projecting of herself, but I do actually quite like some of her songs...

:lmfao: :lmfao: BAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

God, yes. I do not like it when girls wear short skirts and inappropriate underwear.

Girl, I do not want to see your ass crack.

It kind of applies to my friend...he completely manipulated her feelings, used her and then dumped her when she started to open up to him. This was a while ago, and I don't think she ever fully got over him... Then, at a party on the weekend, he supposedly went up to her and was all, 'I'm sorry, forgive me, I wish we'd done better blah blah blah...' right in front of her BOYFRIEND (who is really good to her), and she started crying because she didn't know what to do...I wasn't there, but if I had been I would have beat his face inside out...what a dickhead...

So yeah, I don't like it when people mistreat my friends. :mf_rosetinted:

What a bastard... I've had a bad experience but not that bad... What a dickhead indeed:thumbdown:

Was her bf ok with it though?

FOX EFFING NEWS.

For that people actually take it seriously. For that they are so pig-headed and single-viewed and behind the times. For a million different reasons.

Including...

How to alienate countries and look entirely unprofessional doing it:

Compare the articles. This isn't saying that Perez is the most excellent news source, but it does highlight exactly what Fox does, pretty much everywhere.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-22-why-we-will-continue-to-fight-and-be-very-vocal-for-equality

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517470,00.html

:hair:

FOX EFFING NEWS.

For that people actually take it seriously. For that they are so pig-headed and single-viewed and behind the times. For a million different reasons.

Including...

When I watched that and didn't find humor in it whatsoever. I only laughed at the fact that what they were saying was not funny (as in it was really not funny that it was laughable, if that makes sense). I was offended by it a bit.

When I watched that and didn't find humor in it whatsoever. I only laughed at the fact that what they were saying was not funny (as in it was really not funny that it was laughable, if that makes sense). I was offended by it a bit.

But the sad thing is, this is actually a news source for people. Like, their main source of information on the outside world. Way to go America. :thumbdown:

FOX EFFING NEWS.

Including...

ugh I hate fox news:thumbdown:they were really offensive.

But the sad thing is, this is actually a news source for people. Like, their main source of information on the outside world. Way to go America. :thumbdown:

It's nobody in America's fault, just those people who decided to put it together and on the air. I would like to believe that (at least a portion of) the American population didn't take that as the truth, or really funny for that matter. That being said, I hope smart Americans didn't do the above, and perhaps watch another news channel. :naughty:

I don't like people being bitchy and petty about stuff that doesn't even matter.

Exhibit A: The prom queen competition on Twilight Australia. It's a cheap plastic crown, and people have bitched about people who were allowed into the competition, the prize, and everything else.

Exhibit B: The "conversation" about Mika going to dinner with Lady Gaga. I'm not saying that people have to like her. If you don't, then good on you. But saying nasty things and that Mika shouldn't go anywhere with her is going a bit far. We don't own him and he's allowed to go to dinner with whoever the f**k he wants. Even Paris Hilton : naughty: Just for you Mzee... you know i love you!

I don't like people being bitchy and petty about stuff that doesn't even matter.

Exhibit A: The prom queen competition on Twilight Australia. It's a cheap plastic crown, and people have bitched about people who were allowed into the competition, the prize, and everything else.

Exhibit B: The "conversation" about Mika going to dinner with Lady Gaga. I'm not saying that people have to like her. If you don't, then good on you. But saying nasty things and that Mika shouldn't go anywhere with her is going a bit far. We don't own him and he's allowed to go to dinner with whoever the f**k he wants. Even Paris Hilton : naughty: Just for you Mzee... you know i love you!

Hear, hear.

The Lady GaGa thing is getting pretty annoying now. I mean sure she could wear some more clothes but that doesn't really matter. I don't like being confused. People say that LGG can wear what she wants because it's her style, yet people are saying that Mika should have worn something else. He can do what he wants, we don't own him.

:naughty: Although some might want to!

Great, I just realised that I'm ranting. I'll stop now.

I don't think that anyone has said that he shouldn't go out with her? As far as I've seen (and commented myself) this was always only about what people think of her, her outfit, and the situation. It was not about whether he should or shouldn't go out with her at all. Heck, he can go out with Britney and I don't much care :roftl:. Who am I as a fan to dictate who his friends are? I doubt that anyone is deluded enough to suggest that.

I don't think that anyone has said that he shouldn't go out with her? As far as I've seen (and commented myself) this was always only about what people think of her, her outfit, and the situation. It was not about whether he should or shouldn't go out with her at all. Heck, he can go out with Britney and I don't much care :roftl:. Who am I as a fan to dictate who his friends are? I doubt that anyone is deluded enough to suggest that.

Oh don't worry sara, somewhere in the 75 pages of this thread I have read comments by people suggesting that he should NOT have gone out with her.

Some wondered if they were dating, some hoped they were, some hoped they weren't, you know, the usual MFC dramas. Next someone totally unrelated will probably be pregnant or breastfeeding:naughty:

Oh don't worry sara, somewhere in the 75 pages of this thread I have read comments by people suggesting that he should NOT have gone out with her.

Some wondered if they were dating, some hoped they were, some hoped they weren't, you know, the usual MFC dramas. Next someone totally unrelated will probably be pregnant or breastfeeding:naughty:

Oh, really? :roftl:. Ok, I missed that then :naughty:. Yes, that is excessive imo.

Oh and maybe now we can look out for a new troll soon who also likes breastfeeding? :bleh:

I hate when you go into a store and the people who work there are all like "Can I help you? how can I help you? what do you need today? what are you looking for? is there something you would like?" that annoys me a bit :blink:

I know they are probably trying to be nice, and thats good, but they could ask one time not 300 times:mf_rosetinted: