• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it when my french teacher ignores me completely. *sighs*

Why does she have a problem with me? I'm a good student. *innocent face*

are there many students in ur class???

i know this sounds ridiculous but i start to dislike my TOO LONG holiday.... no scl + no work simply make u feel rubbish:thumbdown:

I don't like Miley Cyrus!! She sings like a drunk principal playing karoke and her songs are aimed at 10yr olds- so lame!

Reality television is so stupid. I cannot believe that people like to watch other people living in houses. So is sitcom television. Who gives a f#%k about Two and a Half Men.

Twilight nerds also get on my nerves. Ok. The series is good but leave it there. No-one wants to hear your plans to kidnap Robert Patterson and keep him for safe keeping.

Oh. And to think that some actor called "New Moon," "Twilight 2," is funny, You're wrong. THAT IS NOT FUNNY.:thumbdown:

I don't like Apple products either. People only buy them because they are shinny or fit in an envelope, or something.

are there many students in ur class???

i know this sounds ridiculous but i start to dislike my TOO LONG holiday.... no scl + no work simply make u feel rubbish:thumbdown:

Not many. There's about 24 in my class... Well in my french class anyways.

Does that make a difference?

Not many. There's about 24 in my class... Well in my french class anyways.

Does that make a difference?

erm if there are many then ur teacher's behaviour can be justified a little bit i guess:loco: anyway, cheer up n show him/her how great ur french can be even he/she ignores u:cheers:

Same. But I CAN'T even do anything. We had a big stroke of bad luck, and don't have money to do something.

yes money is the BIGGEST problem. holiday becomes hateful w/o money:hair:

I've never even been on a holiday..like, never. And I can't stand it when people start to whine about the fact they only can go on a vacation to somewhere twice a year instead of 3. Seriously.

Mondays....

and my colleagues are starting to piss me off :freak:

(that is like the best smilie ever.)

oh and i hate this damn flu i got!!!

(no i don't oink yet, don't panic)

I've never even been on a holiday..like, never. And I can't stand it when people start to whine about the fact they only can go on a vacation to somewhere twice a year instead of 3. Seriously.

I hate that too !!

All my holidays are at home. ¬¬

I don't like it when the guy I like leads me on but not really. I don't know. Like sometimes he'll do things or say things to me to make me think he likes me, even though he doesn't (or I don't think he does) know I like him. They're subtle things and not obvious. He probably doesn't even like me in that way but in my imagination, I'd like to think he does. I wish I could figure him out. If you aren't confused by what I just typed, try being in my shoes. :roftl:

I don't like Apple products either. People only buy them because they are shinny or fit in an envelope, or something.

Guilty. :naughty: The new iMacs are so preeeetty :hypo:

I don't like those mormon missionaries who cornered us today. I have no problem with religion unless you start preaching...:sniper:

I don't like it when the guy I like leads me on but not really. I don't know. Like sometimes he'll do things or say things to me to make me think he likes me, even though he doesn't (or I don't think he does) know I like him. They're subtle things and not obvious. He probably doesn't even like me in that way but in my imagination, I'd like to think he does. I wish I could figure him out. If you aren't confused by what I just typed, try being in my shoes. :roftl:

I'd be confused too:shocked:

Yeah they say women are complicated but the opposite gender is the one that is complicated:blink:

That happened to me too:bleh: I think it's not nice for him to do those things if he's not interested...

I'd be confused too:shocked:

Yeah they say women are complicated but the opposite gender is the one that is complicated:blink:

That happened to me too:bleh: I think it's not nice for him to do those things if he's not interested...

It's true. I mean guys are maily simple creatures but...there are some things I still have to figure out. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the problem is that it's in my head he's saying and doing things because he likes me...when he might not. It's just my imagination running wild, he's probably just being nice. :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

It's true. I mean guys are maily simple creatures but...there are some things I still have to figure out. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the problem is that it's in my head he's saying and doing things because he likes me...when he might not. It's just my imagination running wild, he's probably just being nice. :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Haha yeah xD

Well I hope soon your imagination will be right:das::bleh: