• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohh...i don't want he forget Elle me dit! :sad:

please tell him that a spanish girl who admires his beauty says that if he began to foget elle me dit she will forget his face!:mf_rosetinted:

okay I'll tell him when he'll be "back" :teehee:

i don't like all the others called Mika because they clutter up my google & youtube search results and make me like :taz:

they all need to change their names, and stop naming their babies & pets after da Boss!

i don't like all the others called Mika because they clutter up my google & youtube search results and make me like :taz:

they all need to change their names, and stop naming their babies & pets after da Boss!

Raisins in baked good. What the f**k is up with that?

+7927261836362827263528254646382 :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that one of my friends is forcing me to see the new Twilight movie because no one else will go to the cinema with her. Luckily she's offered to buy me a beer afterwards, I have a sneaky suspicion I'm going to need it.

I hate it when other girls are rude to me and judge me simply because I've got different esthetics.

I hate it when strangers in bars grope me and think it's okay.

I hate the smell of basil. It gives me a head ache.

Gosh, I love this thread. That was very liberating. :roftl:

My frikking biology teacher who declines to teach us anything yet expects us to get 100% in everything and gets all self-righteous and degrading when he hands us back papers which we have failed and ignores the fact that he sets us work which we haven't learnt and we just sit there in silence until he reads out the answers and gets annoyed when we leave questions blank and expects us to self-teach because we are 'independent learners' but we are like 'noooo it's your job!' and blaaarghhhh..

Ok, rant over.

I know it's petty but it's been building up :naughty:

I hate that one of my friends is forcing me to see the new Twilight movie because no one else will go to the cinema with her. Luckily she's offered to buy me a beer afterwards, I have a sneaky suspicion I'm going to need it.

I hate it when other girls are rude to me and judge me simply because I've got different esthetics.

I hate it when strangers in bars grope me and think it's okay.

I hate the smell of basil. It gives me a head ache.

Gosh, I love this thread. That was very liberating. :roftl:

i think you may need it before the movie!

i'd been wanting to vent about the stuff i don't like & didn't even know this thread existed until somebody revived it so i love this thread too... ooh wait, love? that's not the point of this thread, better come up with something i hate...

i hate typos

i hate dress codes

i hate waiting for Mika's TOOL to come out :teehee:

i hate forgetting what i've already posted on my Mika tumblr

Edited by kreacher

My frikking biology teacher who declines to teach us anything yet expects us to get 100% in everything and gets all self-righteous and degrading when he hands us back papers which we have failed and ignores the fact that he sets us work which we haven't learnt and we just sit there in silence until he reads out the answers and gets annoyed when we leave questions blank and expects us to self-teach because we are 'independent learners' but we are like 'noooo it's your job!' and blaaarghhhh..

Ok, rant over.

better here than in class in front of him! hopefully he doesn't visit this forum :teehee:

better here than in class in front of him! hopefully he doesn't visit this forum :teehee:

Well I'd love if it he was a closet Mikafan :lmfao: As long as he didn't realise it was me :mf_rosetinted:

I'd have secret ammunition, so whenever he gets all up-himself, I can be quietly humming Grace Kelly in the background to disconcert him..

Ok, rant over.

Aww bless! :huglove: He sounds like one of my previous history teachers... The worst thing about him is that he's the father of one my friends. :roftl:

i think you may need it before the movie!

i'd been wanting to vent about the stuff i don't like & didn't even know this thread existed until somebody revived it so i love this thread too... ooh wait, love? that's not the point of this thread, better come up with something i hate...

i hate typos

i hate dress codes

i hate waiting for Mika's TOOL to come out :teehee:

i hate forgetting what i've already posted on my Mika tumblr

I think I need one before AND after the movie... Okay, maybe one before and after it, well, more than one. :naughty:

Another thing I hate: It's only the beginning of winter and my skin is already really dry and itchy. Too much information for you guys? Maybe, in which case I apologize, but it seriously drives me crazy.

Aww bless! :huglove: He sounds like one of my previous history teachers... The worst thing about him is that he's the father of one my friends. :roftl:

I think I need one before AND after the movie... Okay, maybe one before and after it, well, more than one. :naughty:

Another thing I hate: It's only the beginning of winter and my skin is already really dry and itchy. Too much information for you guys? Maybe, in which case I apologize, but it seriously drives me crazy.

just bring a six-pack into the movie :mf_rosetinted: