Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if you're bored you can help me find chart info for each of the singles in LICM for me... for Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and NZ... :naughty:

I can find plenty of info for Oz...

I'm not that bored :naughty:

Mika is THE BEST, amazing. He's a GENIUSSSSSSS!!!! MIKA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Faboulousssssss!!!

I’m excited whith New Albun, Rain is great, amazing too much.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

I love everything

HE'S INCREDIBLE!

Kisses Kisses Kisses in your heart.

Katita from Brazil (I hope a show in Brazil, please do not delay)

Mika is THE BEST, amazing. He's a GENIUSSSSSSS!!!! MIKA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Faboulousssssss!!!

I love everything

HE'S INCREDIBLE!

Hi and welcome!

Nice to see you on here Katita :original:

Haha you said that last night and I thought you were talking to chickadee, but was puzzled because I couldn't see her in the thread. :naughty:

I was puzzled too, cos just now is the first time I've been in this "new" thread, and I was just reading back a few pages and was like "Who's she talking to?:blink:"

Haha you said that last night and I thought you were talking to chickadee, but was puzzled because I couldn't see her in the thread. :naughty:

LOLLLL, I did think that after I left, but then I was like...."sleeeepyyyy...." so I left it haha. it's just a word i use!

Faboulousssssss!!!

I love everything

HE'S INCREDIBLE!

Welcome!!!

Rain is pretty amazing:wub2: as was the latest vlog:wub2:

I just finished reading the thread. I don't think I've EVER read a thread that long in one sitting. But I loved every minute :wub2:

I saw the video yesterday. My sister saw it on perez and nearly killed me when she asked me if I've seen a new Mika video with new Mika music. I inhaled a large sip of tea. Not very nice. More like near death experience

I was so surprised at how emotional my reaction was. She had to hold my hand because I started crying. How embarassing it that?? It's just that I felt this huge relief. For me, it'd probably be better if the new record wasn't very successful. I'm teriffied at the thought of stadium gigs, sold out tickets and huge queues. BUT as a result of being his fan for nearly two years, I really care and I really wish him all the best. His succes would make my life harder but it would also make me very very happy. And having heard the bits of new songs I'm not as stressed out as I used to be. Also, I loved seeing him so happy and excited..

It also feels great to be here on MFC again. Seeing all of you reacting the same way as I did, well it made me feel sane again. And I'm seeing so many new people and I'm like when did that happen? I'm back, I'm so back. I nearly forgot how great and funny and sweet you all are. I kept laughing like a mental person while reading the thread. I love MFC :blush-anim-cl:

About the music. I love what he did with Rain. I liked it before because I kinda felt it had potential. Now I love it. I played the video couple of times in the morning and then people I share house with kept singing it not knowing what it is :naughty: It's gonna be a hit!

The choir sounds phenomenal. And when I read the lyrics, it just killed me. The atmosphere of the music combined with 'when you're young and you want some'.. I mean, no one does Mika like Mika :naughty:

I think it was Caz who said 400 pages ago that it feels like a New Mika Era. Well, it certainly does for me.. And I've got a feeling it's gonna be great. Living in London, no longer beeing a student who's broke most of the times, that's gonna make things just a little bit easier.. Just give me some dates!!

Lovely reading Agnieszka!

Emotional reaction...I think most of us had that more or less...:blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't here for a couple of days, and the first thing I noticed when I logged in was a message from my friend Anzuzu with a link to the vlog.

Thank you Anzu!:wub2:

When I listened to the snippets of music I got butterflies in my stomach.

Made me remember the feeling of listening to his music for the first time!

All I had in the beginning was the four songs on his myspace and I played them time after time until the big Mika resource began and I ended up here!:roftl:

Faboulousssssss!!!

I love everything

HE'S INCREDIBLE!

Welcome to this world Katita!:thumb_yello:

I was puzzled too, cos just now is the first time I've been in this "new" thread, and I was just reading back a few pages and was like "Who's she talking to?:blink:"

Oh I had to look up chickadee in a dictionary of course!

It’s a bird! Sweet!

Hello Chickadee!:bye:

Educational MFC!

my mum sure does LOL, I think she thinks I speak to him though simply because I'm on the fanclub :blink: like she'll ask a Mika related question, and I'll say I don't know the answer, and she's like "ASK MIKAAAAA!!!" And I'm just like....Mum, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I DON'T have this guy's number :blink:

:naughty:

:lol3:...this had me choking on some water...thanks for the laugh

Oh I had to look up chickadee in a dictionary of course!

It’s a bird! Sweet!

Hello Chickadee!:bye:

Educational MFC!

Hi Sienna. Yes, it is a bird. Someone posted pics of one for me once in the Oldlings thread, I think.

Anyway, just diving back into this thread to say....:shocked: My second comment wasn't approved!:shocked::tears:

Mika doesn't love me anymore!!!:crybaby:

My first one's there, but not the second one.:emot-sad:

Mind you, it was about crap anyway.... but even so... I feel like I've been shunned! Now I know what all you other shunnee's complain about.:no:

welcome back to mfc!

it's really nice to see people posting here that haven't in a long time.

i've been here for quite a while and i don't believe i've ever met you yet!

funny how i remember at the end of his tour last year, people were saying it was the end of an era... and now it's called the new mika era!

and i'm ready for it!

that's cause my mfc obsession comes and goes just like that. i only started posting about half a year after i joined. and by 'started posting' i mean 'spending most of my time glued to the screen'. then i went away for 3 weeks during the summer and after that i would only pop in from time to time. i guess i just needed a new era to bring me back :wink2:

At the afterparty, when Mika took the pics of him and me, Agnieszkas friend took some cool pics of him doing that.

Yes, it's all about knowing the right people :naughty:

You should put that in the tags!:wink2:

Done :wink2:

I honestly don't think he'll be doing heaps of stadium gigs for quite a while... I really think the PdP one was a a bit of a test to see if he could fill a stadium, because it's the only one he's done...

And I don't think he's that famous to be able to do stadium gigs everywhere... I doubt he'd even do stadium gigs in London...

I guess in a great deal it depends on the new record. At times I feel like he's not really the U2 type, to go around the world and play dozens of stadium gigs and things's won't change that much. But then again, I also think that you never know..

i've watched the vlog 89 times now.

Same here, and after the 50th I started paying attention to Luke. And I must say he really is an amusing supporting act of the video :naughty:

Lovely reading Agnieszka!

Emotional reaction...I think most of us had that more or less...:blush-anim-cl:

Tack så mycket :original:

Same here, and after the 50th I started paying attention to Luke. And I must say he really is an amusing supporting act of the video :naughty:

Tack så mycket :original:

Yeah, he’s fascinating in the way he can just sit there and look so absolutely unimpressed and almost bored!

It makes me want to poke him with a stick!:poke:

You speak Swedish?

Talar du svenska???:wub2: