What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a 10 (the highest) for my written work! :biggrin2: Still can't believe it' date=' such a surprise.[/quote']

Congrats! :pbjt::yay:

What made me happy today is finding out that one of my classes does not have a final exam, maybe I won't drop that course afterall. :roftl:

Ortodox Church celebrates Xmas on 7th of January.:wink2: Serbia,Montenegro,Russia,Macedonia, ortodox people in Jerusalim, Lebanon, Egypt, Middle East...Bulgaria too me thinks.

Oh :biggrin2: Learn something new everyday :teehee:

And I'm Russian Orthodox, but I live & go to church in the Netherlands, and we celebrate it December 25th. We've got another liturgical calender.

To confuse you some more. :teehee:

Congrats! :pbjt::yay:

What made me happy today is finding out that one of my classes does not have a final exam, maybe I won't drop that course afterall. :roftl:

Thanx. :wink2: I've noticed that most of happy/unhappy stuff is connected with studies now. :biggrin2:

I've got a 10 (the highest) for my written work! :biggrin2: Still can't believe it' date=' such a surprise.[/quote']

Congratulations!:clap:

And I'm Russian Orthodox, but I live & go to church in the Netherlands, and we celebrate it December 25th. We've got another liturgical calender.

To confuse you some more. :teehee:

*is confused*

:roftl:

everything!!!

and getting a happy b'day from friends!!! :biggrin2:

Happy Bday, again:huglove:!!

What made me happy today? Still nothing. I got up an hour ago. :teehee: