What made you happy today?

keti

Well.. Not today, but tomorrow.. Am going to a book shop tomorrow, as I have money, which I normally don't, and I think I'm going to buy The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult, or Red Tears by Joanna Kenrick, or The Luckiest Girl In The World by Steven Levenkron, or Impulse by Ellen Hopkins or another book. :roftl:

I haven't really made up my mind yet. :naughty:

It also depends on the price and on wether they actually have those books. After all, I still am in a little city in the Netherlands. :teehee: But I will find something. I know that they have Impulse and The Tenth Circle.

Edited by Shikutukumimika

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relatives came round this afternoon with two kids and there both HUGE mika fans :shocked: They're parents are too!! :hypo:

I am so proud :teehee:

They're only about 6 but it feels so nice to have loads of mika fans under one roof. It makes a change from me being the only one :naughty:

So niceeeee.

One of them said...

"You know what? Mika should just take over the world, everything"

I totally agree with this kid :mf_rosetinted:

And they were both jumping on the sofa shouting Mika over and over :pinkbow:

I went shopping with my friend and I bought a LOT of amazing stuff - spent lots of money as well, humm :thumbdown: But all the things I've bought is totally worth it :wub2: Among other stuff my friend bought a Star Wars figure and I bought a teddy-bear :doh: We're such children :bleh::wub2:

Well.. Not today, but tomorrow.. Am going to a book shop tomorrow, as I have money, which I normally don't, and I think I'm going to buy The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult, or Red Tears by Joanna Kenrick, or The Luckiest Girl In The World by Steven Levenkron, or Impulse by Ellen Hopkins or another book. :roftl:

I haven't really made up my mind yet. :naughty:

It also depends on the price and on whether they actually have those books. After all, I still am in a little city in the Netherlands. :teehee: But I will find something. I know that they have Impulse and The Tenth Circle.

So I didn't buy one, because I was shopping with my sisters first (bought an awesome pair of jeans), and when I arrived at the bookshop it was just closing. :sneaky2:

Relatives came round this afternoon with two kids and there both HUGE mika fans :shocked: They're parents are too!! :hypo:

I am so proud :teehee:

They're only about 6 but it feels so nice to have loads of mika fans under one roof. It makes a change from me being the only one :naughty:

So niceeeee.

One of them said...

"You know what? Mika should just take over the world, everything"

I totally agree with this kid :mf_rosetinted:

And they were both jumping on the sofa shouting Mika over and over :pinkbow:

Haha you can really be proud! :wub2:

AWESOMENESS :biggrin2:

Listening to TBWKTM and being here :aah: