Hello I am glorita

glorita

Hello to everyboby!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from argentina and it is my first time in a fan club. My english is not very good, but i try my best.

I joined de MFC months ago but I don´t really know how to use the forum, I am learning and mostly I read what everybody else post, some things are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to everyboby!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from argentina and it is my first time in a fan club. My english is not very good, but i try my best.

I joined de MFC months ago but I don´t really know how to use the forum, I am learning and mostly I read what everybody else post, some things are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcomeani: Glorita!!

You're english is great! the more you post the better your english will get:wink2:

Hola Glorita :bye: I'm Lucy from Brazil, my English isn't very good too but

I also try my best :wink2: don't worry. Did you saw the Argentinean thread already?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17709

holaaa!

bienvenida al mfc! :punk:

me llamo Laura y soy de Bs As

en mi siggy esta el link del argentinean thread.. ahi podes postear tranquila que esta todo en español, aunque escribiste re bien en ingles! ^^

Welcome to the MFC! :bye:

Your English is wonderful, don't worry...and as lindemfc said, the more you post, the more your English will improve. Any of the English speaking members will be more than glad to help you out, if you have any questions, I am sure! :biggrin2:

hello and welcome to the forum.

it's huuuge and it races at light speed, but we are harmless and though random, we are not as crazy as we look/sound. :naughty:

enjoy this mika shrine, THE mika shrine, and make yourself at home. :thumb_yello:

Hello Glorita and welcome to MFC!

Have fun!

hello and welcome to the forum.

it's huuuge and it races at light speed, but we are harmless and though random, we are not as crazy as we look/sound. :naughty:

enjoy this mika shrine, THE mika shrine, and make yourself at home. :thumb_yello:

No.... we aren't :roftl: