The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not... a few others prob won't know who she is either... I hope she comes back soon...

So do I :thumb_yello:

Ally, ave you seen Sen's other videos? They are great!

She got her uncle Norm to star in a few, which I sent off to Mika! :teehee:

Uncle Norm :fangurl:

I'm just not sure if Jolene knows Zoidy. I wasn't sure if she thought you meant PamRam, cos she knows her of old.

I was actually thinknig of PamRam, but have just gone back through some of the old posts to discover who zoidy is.

Still not sure of the exact situation, but have a vague idea from some old info.

Regardless, I hope she is feeling okay and can get on here soon.

I am sick as a dog, lying in bed trying to do work. Need to drag myself out of her shortly to go to a store....

Hope everyone else is feeling healthier...

I am sick as a dog, lying in bed trying to do work. Need to drag myself out of her shortly to go to a store....

Aww - hope you are feeling better soon, Jolene :thumb_yello:

I'll do that now but I don't think he'll get it cause he spent the night out partying

True... Maybe wait until daylight tomorrow when he's sobered up?:roftl:

Well he will probably need some good news to distract him from whatever he's done to his hair :mf_rosetinted:

How is HK's necklace going? I'm afraid I haven't found anything suitable here, have had a good look round local shops but drawn a blank so far :no:

Aww ... thanks anyway Silv :wub2: ... I'll make something , somehow ... (which he had better like ... :teehee::naughty:

Hey all ive uploaded my WAG video to youtube......here it is! :

:naughty:

WooHoo Sen ! I'll watch it as soon as I get a chance .. SOOO great that you made one :biggrin2: (like Teegs ... I was too chicken ) :blush-anim-cl:

Hope you feel better soon Jols :huglove:

Hello all ! :bye:

That was classic! I love the whole toilet paper down the bra thing:lmfao:

And I was watching the wardrobe changes and went "Hey, I've got that shirt!" There's a black one you're wearing that looks like one I got from K-Mart last year. It has shirring across the bust?

That was classic! I love the whole toilet paper down the bra thing:lmfao:

And I was watching the wardrobe changes and went "Hey, I've got that shirt!" There's a black one you're wearing that looks like one I got from K-Mart last year. It has shirring across the bust?

Kewl. I got the black top online off a store somewhere in america i think :biggrin2: Woulda been cheaper to get it from k-mart if i bet! :aah:

Aww ... thanks anyway Silv :wub2: ... I'll make something , somehow ... (which he had better like ... :teehee::naughty:

WooHoo Sen ! I'll watch it as soon as I get a chance .. SOOO great that you made one :biggrin2: (like Teegs ... I was too chicken ) :blush-anim-cl:

Hope you feel better soon Jols :huglove:

Hello all ! :bye:

Hey HK :biggrin2: ... I was too chicken to make the video too and my ex stole my vid camera + movie making equipment last year :aah: oh well .... how was everyone's day?

nope ... has she got them online Teegs?

Here's

, and a

WAG is no 10 on ARIA top 50 singles chart

Woot!!!

My sister called me on tne weekend to tell me that they played a remix of WAG on the radio...

I'd huggle you, but I don't want to get sick :naughty:

How is HK's necklace going? I'm afraid I haven't found anything suitable here, have had a good look round local shops but drawn a blank so far

I can get some animals... mostly jungle animals or farm animals...

:lmfao:

Loving the MJ references and the toilet paper!!!

Hello everyone! I've decided that I will go for school captain. Even if I don't win I think it will be a good thing to have a go at. Today the deputy headmaster told us that we have to give a 1.5-2 minute speech at the school assembly on Wednesday (short notice!). I've just finished writing mine, and I think it's alright. Nothing amazing, but it's all I can think of! :naughty:

That's brilliant! :thumb_yello::roftl:

Hello everyone! I've decided that I will go for school captain. Even if I don't win I think it will be a good thing to have a go at. Today the deputy headmaster told us that we have to give a 1.5-2 minute speech at the school assembly on Wednesday (short notice!). I've just finished writing mine, and I think it's alright. Nothing amazing, but it's all I can think of! :naughty:

Definitely go for it!!! good luck with your speech :thumb_yello:

Good luck SD :thumb_yello:

Hi all, big day for me!

It's QCS day! =D

(QCS is that big nasty test that goes for two days and pretty much determines your and the rest of your year cohort's futures...)

Everyone's freaking out. I don't know why, it's the one test you can't study for!

OMG I finally just finished my WAG video!!! FINALLY :P

Might have to wait a few days til i can upload it......running at dial-up speed til early september :(

Hows everyone elses going??

Ah, exceeded your quota! I hate that! :sneaky2:

I don't know... I chickened out... and I think EJ is still working on hers...

Yeah, I've been kinda busy with school... I will get it done in the next 20 days, though. :naughty:

From what I've read, it sounds good! I'll watch it when I get home. =]

Good job! I'm sure you'll do fine! =]

Good luck!!!

I'm sure you'll be fine... these things are more about who would be better as captain than a popularity contest... mostly...

That's why I didn't go for school captain this year... Shame though, because I've since found out that there's a fair bit of teacher input into the candidates/voting.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I know you'll do good :thumb_yello: