The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your operation for Silver?

And I'm going to apply for a vet job in City Beach :cheerful_h4h: It's a bit far away but better than working somewhere crap nearby. Also, my friend lives like walking distance from it.

Op is a further one to correct the double vision I currently have problems with .

City Beach sounds nice.

At least tiger now fly to Syd from Mel, so we can get to Mel super cheap, and then onto Syd.

Tigers not always cheapest though *refers to time Qantas was cheaper than Tiger when going to see Teegs* :naughty:

But there's also Jetstar and Virgin Blue on the cheap sides

*Runs in to do the wave for lots of Australian tourdates hopefully*:groupwave:

*Runs out*

Thanks Ingie!

The people who knocked on my door weren't Jehovahs though, they were trying to tell me all I had to do was beleieve in Jesus at any one point in my life and then I'd always have a free ride into heaven, even if I became a serial killer :cheerful_h4h:

I meant to say - what the hell? When will you be in year 12? I'm confused :blink:

Ah, the old "once saved, always saved" theology. Load of crap if you ask me.

And I'm with OKD. SD, I don't understand what you mean.

What is your operation for Silver?

And I'm going to apply for a vet job in City Beach :cheerful_h4h: It's a bit far away but better than working somewhere crap nearby. Also, my friend lives like walking distance from it.

Ooooh City Beach. Nice. Not too far from where I went to Uni (back when there was a Churchlands campus of ECU).

yay! i'm so happy, i'm gonna do a dance right now :groovy:

i can come to aussie anytime before the 15th of november (exams start on the 17th.)

and i can also come anytime after the 28th (which doesnt leave much time, but i cant do anything about that :dunno:)

Im hopeing Meeks comes on a weekend, cos i work during the week!!!

I just hope his dates fit in with all of us........weve been waiting for soooo long that it'd suck so bad if there were a few who couldnt make it :shocked:

*keeps fingers crossed* :thumb_yello:

Tigers not always cheapest though *refers to time Qantas was cheaper than Tiger when going to see Teegs* :naughty:

Virgin Blue are a good airline .. they were good to my ex bf because he had Cerebral Palsy and gave us some good deals for front row seats ... :bleh:

Hi all

I have some sad news...

I'm not sure if I told ya's, but my Mum has just started out being a wildlife carer. We've had two little wallaby joeys (a boy and a girl) for about two weeks, one of which we rescued out the front of our place, since his mum was hit by a car. Unfortunately, he became really unwell this afternoon, and so mum's taken him out to another, more experienced carer, but she thinks he's not going to make it. :tears:

We're currently waiting for news, but are expecting the worst...

Hi all ! :huglove::bye:

I too HOPE everyone can make a Mika gig ! Apart from seeing Mika :groovy: ... it'll be great to finally meet everyone in the flesh ! :cheerful_h4h:

Re: Mika coming from USA for the promo gig last time ... I thought he came from there and then went back there ... I dunno, that's just the way I remember it ... could be wrong tho' :dunno::naughty:

Hi all

I have some sad news...

I'm not sure if I told ya's, but my Mum has just started out being a wildlife carer. We've had two little wallaby joeys (a boy and a girl) for about two weeks, one of which we rescued out the front of our place, since his mum was hit by a car. Unfortunately, he became really unwell this afternoon, and so mum's taken him out to another, more experienced carer, but she thinks he's not going to make it. :tears:

Oh EJ. That's got to be very upsetting for you. I hope for the best though. Maybe this other more experienced carer will know something your mum doesn't simply through her greater experience.

Oh EJ. That's got to be very upsetting for you. I hope for the best though. Maybe this other more experienced carer will know something your mum doesn't simply through her greater experience.

She's back from the carer's place. He's had 1.5ml of Valium, and he's relaxed a little. (He was going rigid when we took him out) However, Annette (the carer) still thinks that his chances are slim. She thinks the best thing is to make him comfortable, and hope he pulls through. But because of the accident, we don't know if he has internal injuries, or brain damage, and that could be causing him to deteriorate. We're all hoping for a little miracle.

I too HOPE everyone can make a Mika gig ! Apart from seeing Mika :groovy: ... it'll be great to finally meet everyone in the flesh ! :cheerful_h4h:

Re: Mika coming from USA for the promo gig last time ... I thought he came from there and then went back there ... I dunno, that's just the way I remember it ... could be wrong tho' :dunno::naughty:

I think he came from asia (did Japan and the hongkers) and then flew to us- he may have been in the US before that though?

She's back from the carer's place. He's had 1.5ml of Valium, and he's relaxed a little. (He was going rigid when we took him out) However, Annette (the carer) still thinks that his chances are slim. She thinks the best thing is to make him comfortable, and hope he pulls through. But because of the accident, we don't know if he has internal injuries, or brain damage, and that could be causing him to deteriorate. We're all hoping for a little miracle.

Fingers and toes crossed.....

I just did this music survey for Austereo (I get a $50 Westfield voucher as it touch 2hrs,but then also won an instant prize of another $100 voucher :mf_lustslow:) but although there were HEAPS of songs I needed to rate they included everyone of Meek's songs he has released here (inc WAG)- needless to say those ones scored 100% :teehee:

Hope everyone is having a great night

I'll be @ the Sydney gig for sure ... :kachinga: so I can hug u all :group_hug: and rock out with Meeks of course ...

That's so weird, it's only 16.00 PM here

*pats*

I could make a smart comment like "time zones dearest", but I have a feeling you know aboht them :naughty:

12:30am here in Melbourne. Some of us are just getting up though.

Slackerrrgggghhhhh!

Had day off as had to go to hospital to see consultant. My next op is in November, but he wants to run some tests first "just to check there isn't an underlying more serious condition"

I hope everything's okay...

Hmm Vancouver end Oct - next stop Tokyo?

Then down to Australia?

I reckon Oz first.. Okay I'm being selfish, but I realised I have a doctor's appointment on the 8th of Nov... I hope tere's no concerts then, I might be able to sneak home for it and come back...

Tigers not always cheapest though *refers to time Qantas was cheaper than Tiger when going to see Teegs*

JETSTARRRRRR!!!!! :naughty:

We'll work something out when we get dates..

He's practicing his new songs on North America, just to make sure he gets it perfect for you Aussies. :pinkbow:

Sounds like Mika has it all worked out!

Im hopeing Meeks comes on a weekend, cos i work during the week!!!

I just hope his dates fit in with all of us........weve been waiting for soooo long that it'd suck so bad if there were a few who couldnt make it

*keeps fingers crossed*

If people miss out this time, there will be (hopefully) next time...

Hi all

I have some sad news...

Poor bugger... hope he gets better...

....guys....

IM GOING TO MY FIRST MIKA GIG FINALLY!!!!!!

YAYNESS!!!!!!!

*huggles*

*pats*

I could make a smart comment like "time zones dearest", but I have a feeling you know aboht them :naughty:

Slackerrrgggghhhhh!

I hope everything's okay...

I reckon Oz first.. Okay I'm being selfish, but I realised I have a doctor's appointment on the 8th of Nov... I hope tere's no concerts then, I might be able to sneak home for it and come back...

JETSTARRRRRR!!!!! :naughty:

We'll work something out when we get dates..

Sounds like Mika has it all worked out!

If people miss out this time, there will be (hopefully) next time...

Poor bugger... hope he gets better...

YAYNESS!!!!!!!

*huggles*

Just thought I'd let the ones I complained to most know, :teehee:

:wub2: Im so 'cited.