The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

But really, if it's anytime before November 28th it would be terribly inconvenient. I'd probably fail my exams and I'd have to rush over for one or two days, if I could make it at all - a massive waste of money. If he does it post-28th (or post my last exam), then I can stay over east-ways for as many weeks as I want, which would be very nice :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all! I hope I'm able to go see Mika in November. I'll be in year 12 by then (scary), so I hope it's not around any assignment dates or anything. But overall, November is a good time for me. :thumb_yello:

I've been really busy lately with school.. Today I got the application form for school captain but I don't know if I'll fill it in. I know I wouldn't get the position but it doesn't hurt to have a try! :naughty:

Oh, is the cleavage war still on? :naughty:

Do we* all still have tits? :dunno:

Of course it is. :naughty:

*DC included.

Good evening (?) Teegs and Kelzy :huglove:

Good Morning Silver! :huglove:

I'll need to invest in a push up bra if it is

Target has some good ones. :wink2::naughty:

Psht, he should have the common decency to at least confirm we are available for the dates if he's going to make us wait this long :sneaky2:

Hell yeah.

Anyway, I just saw the "Tour Dates Announced" thread.. and naturally :rolls_eyes: he'll be screwing around everywhere else first, so I'm not even going to worry about it being November since he'll probably need "time off" after that, and that's exactly why we always missed out previously.. It's more likely to be February 2013 still. :thumb_yello::biggrin2::teehee:

*DC included.

MsnSlap5.gif

Anyway, I just saw the "Tour Dates Announced" thread.. and naturally :rolls_eyes: he'll be screwing around everywhere else first, so I'm not even going to worry about it being November since he'll probably need "time off" after that, and that's exactly why we always missed out previously.. It's more likely to be February 2013 still. :thumb_yello::biggrin2::teehee:

*cuts to melz bopping along to WAG in novembeR*

My birthday! :pinkbow:

Some rude people just knocked on the door and completely ruined the lovely nap I was having :sneaky2: Come to talk to me about Jesus :sneaky2: They very enthusiastically showed me how I can get into heaven without going to church and I thought they were very nice, until I closed the door and saw the list of things they beleive in. I hope they come back to try and convince me again so I can recite to them everything I just learnt about the genetics of homosexuality. :sneaky2:

MsnSlap5.gif

:naughty:

You're so right.. Of course.. It'll be November.

But you didn't pick a year so..

MovembeRrrghhhh 2013. :mf_rosetinted:

My birthday! :pinkbow:

Some rude people just knocked on the door and completely ruined the lovely nap I was having :sneaky2: Come to talk to me about Jesus :sneaky2: They very enthusiastically showed me how I can get into heaven without going to church and I thought they were very nice, until I closed the door and saw the list of things they beleive in. I hope they come back to try and convince me again so I can recite to them everything I just learnt about the genetics of homosexuality. :sneaky2:

Do tell?? Jehovahs used to come visit me and we always had lovely conversations about all religions. Until I asked about their views on gender roles in relationships. I didn't agree with having to be a kitchen bitch that puts her husband first at all times. And, I don't accept responsibility for why men are more depressed and confused about their purpose in life these days.

Do tell?? Jehovahs used to come visit me and we always had lovely conversations about all religions. Until I asked about their views on gender roles in relationships. I didn't agree with having to be a kitchen bitch that puts her husband first at all times. And, I don't accept responsibility for why men are more depressed and confused about their purpose in life these days.

My brother married into a Witness family .... :loco: and some members are nuts!!!! Just dont ever get into a religious argument with one of them ... had to put someone in their place once ... serves them right for having a go at Catholics :aah:

Do we* all still have tits? :dunno:

Of course it is. :naughty:

*DC included.

Good Morning Silver! :huglove :

Target has some good ones. :wink2 naughty:

Hell yeah.

Anyway, I just saw the "Tour Dates Announced" thread.. and naturally :rolls_eyes: he'll be screwing around everywhere else first, so I'm not even going to worry about it being November since he'll probably need "time off" after that, and that's exactly why we always missed out previously.. It's more likely to be February 2013 still. :thumb_yello : :biggrin2::teehee:

:lmfao: I do still have boobs, they complement my 'broad as a barn' hips. :sneaky2:

Hhhmm ... well both times that Mika has made it to Oz it has been after USA ... cheaper to fly from etc. ..... so I'm guessing November is prob. gonna be a go-er ... :dunno: tho' ...

MsnSlap5.gif

:naughty:

*cuts to DC doing all the hand actions to Love Today in November* :teehee:

Hurro all ! :bye:

My brother married into a Witness family .... :loco: and some members are nuts!!!! Just dont ever get into a religious argument with one of them ... had to put someone in their place once ... serves them right for having a go at Catholics :aah:

What did they say about Catholics?? I was raised catholic, but I'm a polytheist now. I don't take sides. Even though I don't agree with some aspects of all religions, and also don't really believe in religion itself anymore, I still aren't going to say what people should believe in. It's all individual choice..

My friend married a JW girl too. He isn't allowed to see any of his old friends now. He has to lie about it whenever he goes to visit any of us. Yeah, there's a marriage that will last.. :rolls_eyes:

What did they say about Catholics?? I was raised catholic, but I'm a polytheist now. I don't take sides. Even though I don't agree with some aspects of all religions, and also don't really believe in religion itself anymore, I still aren't going to say what people should believe in. It's all individual choice..

My friend married a JW girl too. He isn't allowed to see any of his old friends now. He has to lie about it whenever he goes to visit any of us. Yeah, there's a marriage that will last.. :rolls_eyes:

Pretty much what "they" said was that everyone but the JW's are going to heaven and that we shouldn't celebrate any holidays pretty much (Birthdays, Christmas, New Years etc) and pretty much what we believe is wrong .. only a few are trying to convert people ... most are ok ... but only just tolerable ... :naughty: ...

:lmfao: I do still have boobs, they complement my 'broad as a barn' hips. :sneaky2

It's always good to know how each others boobs are. :thumb_yello:

Hhhmm ... well both times that Mika has made it to Oz it has been after USA ... cheaper to fly from etc. ..... so I'm guessing November is prob. gonna be a go-er ... :dunno: tho' ...

You may be right and I may be wrong, but we'll know eventually. :naughty:

*cuts to DC doing all the hand actions to Love Today in November* :teehee:

*cuts to DC doing the WAG dance on MSN webcam in November*

:teehee:

Pretty much what "they" said was that everyone but the JW's are going to heaven and that we shouldn't celebrate any holidays pretty much (Birthdays, Christmas, New Years etc) and pretty much what we believe is wrong .. only a few are trying to convert people ... most are ok ... but only just tolerable ... :naughty: ...

That's where I get annoyed with religions. That "my house is bigger than your house" type competition just annoys me to no end. It's so petty.

That's where I get annoyed with religions. That "my house is bigger than your house" type competition just annoys me to no end. It's so petty.

That reminds me of something Stephen Fry said (I think he was quoting someone else).. "All religious wars are the history of people arguing over who's got the biggest imaginary friend." :naughty:

Hey Teegs ... I told her she has to join the MFC when she gets her internet back ... :naughty:

Yayness!

I can do 7th-15th (technically) or after the 28th. I wish he'd change it to early December :naughty:

Just make it any way you can...

If you can't make it to this one, he reckoned he'll do a proper tour next year (:teehee:)

I get back form overseas on Nov 1st me thinks.........so im gunna be BROKE as when Meeks comes!!! :shocked: PLUS i will have almost used all my holidays up i think..........luckily ive got most of my sick pay there stashed :biggrin2:

That's the kind of thinking we need in here!

I should be good for most of Nov, as long as I get enough notice!!

No, you don't need notice, do what you did last time!

It is a bit weird... we graduate on the Monday, and then have to come back on the Friday for the final assembly or something...

I tried to pre-order the other day through JB Hi Fi, but I have a gift card, and apparently they aren't redeemable online...

That's very weird... when I graduated I had the last day and muck up day at the end of september (which was the last official day of school), the HSC exams started the day before my b'day (October), then graduated mid November...

That sucks...

I preordered the deluxe version through JB, and I just hope that inSanity or Big W or somewhere gets it in... inSanity doesn't list it on their site...

I can't believe you Aussies - whinge whinge whinge about Mika never coming to Australia, and then when he finally says he is coming, it's all "Sorry, that date's not good for me - could we reschedule?"

I'm not complaining... as long as he actually gets here... Any time works for me, so it looks like it's SD and myself going cause the others can't make it! :naughty:

Haii all :flowers2:

Hi Olivia!

Hello all! I hope I'm able to go see Mika in November. I'll be in year 12 by then (scary), so I hope it's not around any assignment dates or anything. But overall, November is a good time for me. :

I've been really busy lately with school.. Today I got the application form for school captain but I don't know if I'll fill it in. I know I wouldn't get the position but it doesn't hurt to have a try! :naughty:

Go for school captain... I wanted to, but chickened out...

Do we* all still have tits?

Of course it is.

*DC included.

Anyway, I just saw the "Tour Dates Announced" thread.. and naturally... he'll be screwing around everywhere else first, so I'm not even going to worry about it being November since he'll probably need "time off" after that, and that's exactly why we always missed out previously.. It's more likely to be February 2013 still.

:lmfao:

I think he'll visit us before Europe... Early Nov is my guess...

And he can have time off after he visits here... it's not that long between the last break and then...

MsnSlap5.gif

:lmfao:

Hhhmm ... well both times that Mika has made it to Oz it has been after USA ... cheaper to fly from etc. ..... so I'm guessing November is prob. gonna be a go-er ...

Didn't he go to the US after Oz when he did the promo in 2007?

That reminds me of something Stephen Fry said (I think he was quoting someone else).. "All religious wars are the history of people arguing over who's got the biggest imaginary friend." :naughty:

I remember Wil Anderson saying the same thing... he added f**king into the mix somewhere though...

Edited by nico_collard

But really, if it's anytime before November 28th it would be terribly inconvenient. I'd probably fail my exams and I'd have to rush over for one or two days, if I could make it at all - a massive waste of money. If he does it post-28th (or post my last exam), then I can stay over east-ways for as many weeks as I want, which would be very nice :cheerful_h4h:

At least tiger now fly to Syd from Mel, so we can get to Mel super cheap, and then onto Syd.

nd yes, Teegs, he did go to the USA after us last time, I vaguely remember, it was so long ago though........:sneaky2::naughty:

At least tiger now fly to Syd from Mel, so we can get to Mel super cheap, and then onto Syd.

nd yes, Teegs, he did go to the USA after us last time, I vaguely remember, it was so long ago though........:sneaky2::naughty:

Yayness! Cheap is good!

I thought he did...

*Runs in to do the wave for lots of Australian tourdates hopefully*:groupwave:

*Runs out*

Yay! Thanks Ingie! You'll be joining in the celebrations when our dates are announced, right?

Exactly! I've heard that one before. :naughty:

*Runs in to do the wave for lots of Australian tourdates hopefully*:groupwave:

*Runs out*

YAY! :groovy:

Yayness!!! And you're right!

Anyways, I better get to bed.. It's way past my bedtime! :naughty:

Good night!

FY :das: and GN :sleep_1: Teegs

Afternoon Silvzy! :huglove: How's your day?

Had day off as had to go to hospital to see consultant. My next op is in November, but he wants to run some tests first "just to check there isn't an underlying more serious condition" :blink:

My friend married a JW girl too. He isn't allowed to see any of his old friends now. He has to lie about it whenever he goes to visit any of us. Yeah, there's a marriage that will last..

I don't think anyone will ever convince me to believe in any god but other people can believe in whatever they want as long as they don't use that belief to do ****ty things.

I had a good friend in high school who's family was strongly JW, they were totally nuts but she was nice and seemingly normal, didn't bring it up very much.

The people who knocked on my door weren't Jehovahs though, they were trying to tell me all I had to do was beleieve in Jesus at any one point in my life and then I'd always have a free ride into heaven, even if I became a serial killer :cheerful_h4h:

Hello all! I hope I'm able to go see Mika in November. I'll be in year 12 by then (scary), so I hope it's not around any assignment dates or anything. But overall, November is a good time for me.

I meant to say - what the hell? When will you be in year 12? I'm confused :blink: