What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

Oh, and it's from the 1950's. It has James Dean in it, if that helps any. :roftl:

I'm well. Gonna go and get some things tomorrow to make some treats for my friends and shopping for myself as well. :aah::lol3:

YOU?

Oooh thanks! At least i learned something today

Sounds fun! Good luck with all of that!

ME? I'm bored, at home, don't have school for this whole week and i can't go out... I feel like i'm in a Resident Evil movie :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh thanks! At least i learned something today

Sounds fun! Good luck with all of that!

ME? I'm bored, at home, don't have school for this whole week and i can't go out... I feel like i'm in a Resident Evil movie :lol3:

You're welcome, any time. :wink2:

Thanks. :punk:

No school? Luuuuuucky. :punk: Why can't you go out?

You're welcome, any time. :wink2:

Thanks. :punk:

No school? Luuuuuucky. :punk: Why can't you go out?

Thanks, i always knew i can count on you! haha

Oooh i thought you knew! It's on the news, there's some kind of disease that it's spreading all over the country.... so that's why i don't have school

Thanks, i always knew i can count on you! haha

Oooh i thought you knew! It's on the news, there's some kind of disease that it's spreading all over the country.... so that's why i don't have school

Aww thanks.

Oh yeah, swine flu? I've heard tons about it. They confirmed some cases here in Canada, but I suppose it's not that serious as there aren't a HIGH amount of cases, nor do I think anyone has died here...yet. :blink: I hope you, your family and friends keep in good health and not get sick. :thumb_yello:

Well, I'm going to go for a bit. If you're going to be on later, see you later. If not, see you tommorow. :wink2:

Aww thanks.

Oh yeah, swine flu? I've heard tons about it. They confirmed some cases here in Canada, but I suppose it's not that serious as there aren't a HIGH amount of cases, nor do I think anyone has died here...yet. :blink: I hope you, your family and friends keep in good health and not get sick. :thumb_yello:

Well, I'm going to go for a bit. If you're going to be on later, see you later. If not, see you tommorow. :wink2:

Yeah that! I don't know what its called in english hehe. Nope, it's not that serious so don't worry! In my country some people has died but not in my city so... i think we'll be fine, thanks for asking! *hugs*

Okay, have fun! Buy something for me :das: hahaha

Take care

Finished typing my assignment. All printed and ready to go...and be stapled once in the top left corner. :naughty:

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

thanks!

glad that you finished your assignment! :punk:

haha I always have to have a paper clip on the left side, and make it look nice:naughty:

but then my teacher just goes in and messes it up anyways:roftl:

For once, I have nothing to do. My homework is done, I have...well, I do have things to do but they are little and can do it later. Like straightening my hair for example. :naughty:

thanks!

glad that you finished your assignment! :punk:

haha I always have to have a paper clip on the left side, and make it look nice:naughty:

but then my teacher just goes in and messes it up anyways:roftl:

Thank you! :naughty: How does he/she mess it up?

For once, I have nothing to do. My homework is done, I have...well, I do have things to do but they are little and can do it later. Like straightening my hair for example. :naughty:

Thank you! :naughty: How does he/she mess it up?

your welcome:naughty:

well she just takes off the paper clip, mixes all the papers, and then they are all out of order, and then she staples it, puts the paperclip back on and then writes all over my work:roftl: