Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what am i doing right now?

hmm,

well i am laying in bed, typing this message

and i should probably be doing some homework

because i am so behind in spanish xS

i am thinking, about a lot of random things

i am talking to my friend about tiny talking muffins, and how out friend is this one [in our logic]

and i am tired

=]

fixing up our new traveling bear's (Hugh Horace Hector the Hippo) Twitter page... yes there is a new one! poor Humphy is being held hostage in America :tears:

enjoying a cold beer. checking emails and trying to stay awake

havnt seen you in the story thread in a while... you should chack out Tegan's (nico_collard) stories- theyre your kind of stories :das::lmfao:

fixing up our new traveling bear's (Hugh Horace Hector the Hippo) Twitter page... yes there is a new one! poor Humphy is being held hostage in America :tears:

havnt seen you in the story thread in a while... you should chack out Tegan's (nico_collard) stories- theyre your kind of stories :das::lmfao:

I couldnt get in there yesterday cos i wasnt home and my net was down. But i'll check it up in just a min! Could be better with a link to her story :wink2:

I couldnt get in there yesterday cos i wasnt home and my net was down. But i'll check it up in just a min! Could be better with a link to her story :wink2:

Mailing you... I think youll like the fourth the best (there are 4)- even more fierce then Caz's... :das:

they are rather long, all of them- but worth it