’Mika recommends’- music he likes

suzie

Why do you think he likes Lily Allen? I'm pretty sure he doesn't care for her at all. :naughty:

He likes Bodies Without Organs, Yelle, Tiny Dancers, Ting Tings, Sara & Teegan and Lady GaGa.

I am guessing he likes the work of Boy George and Imogen Heap in order to want to collaborate with them.

i'm pretty sure you are right about lily allen... i never heard him say he likes her.

when he was in canada, he did say he liked david usher... one of his songs anyways.

i'm pretty sure you are right about lily allen... i never heard him say he likes her.

when he was in canada, he did say he liked david usher... one of his songs anyways.

So far, the only one I disagree with is Lily Allen. He only mentioned her and he didn't say he likes her music. :thumb_yello:

He plays it before the gig starts, as with the others I mentioned, Suzie asked for songs before the show.

He does? Wait, do you mean the 'I want Candy' song? Or another one?

You were asking me about Lily Allen, he plays Alfie before the show starts.

He does the I Want Candy song as well.:thumb_yello:

He's mentioned Feist and David Usher when asked about which Canadian musicians he liked. I will try to find the interview. If anyone else finds it before me - that'd be awesome.

He's mentioned Feist and David Usher when asked about which Canadian musicians he liked. I will try to find the interview. If anyone else finds it before me - that'd be awesome.

david usher was a radio interview... i don't remember the feist reference

IV., Originals of songs he has already covered:

"partly covered":

The View: Same Jeans

Cornershop: Brimful of Asha

Los del Rio: Macarena

...you can add "Killer Queen"

that's the part 2... part 1 says video unavailable.. and that's the part we are looking for

Do we need to look for "Killer Queen"? ('Coz I think many of us saw that performance :mf_lustslow:) Or are you referring to the Feist reference?

*Goes to closet to retrieve collected magazines and articles framed and put away on top shelf*:naughty:

Do we need to look for "Killer Queen"? ('Coz I think many of us saw that performance :mf_lustslow:) Or are you referring to the Feist reference?

*Goes to closet to retrieve collected magazines and articles framed and put away on top shelf*:naughty:

no ... david usher, i don't recall him talking about feist ...

oh i forgot to post the link :naughty:

part 1 of this interview is where he mentions david usher, but it's no longer available

Edited by guylainem123

no ... david usher, i don't recall him talking about feist ...

oh i forgot to post the link :naughty:

part 1 of this interview is where he mentions david usher, but it's no longer available

I've found it :)

Its this one http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4235

and you can still download the whole interview from here thanks to Kaatje066 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOT5EDTV

david usher was a radio interview... i don't remember the feist reference

he mentions Feist in this interview (German Vanity Fair) : here you can find the translation http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3538&highlight=Are+you+vain

Thank you!:huglove:

I can’t imagine anything else than that he understands the quality of Lily Allen’s music and lyrics!:wub2:

I know she’s not showing her best behaviour and is conducting herself like a immature brat but that doesn’t make her music less good!:wink2:

Everyone can’t be as well behaved as Mika but thank god that he is!:sweatdrop:

:naughty:

who sings i want candy:blink:

btw great thread:thumb_yello: