Please, since English is not my mother tongue, can you tell me what other verb/expression should have I used? Ought, perhaps? Yeah I think it's that.

Anyways my input wasn't implied in any imperative way or to patronize anyone.

And I'm not trying being smart you know, just nearly trying to express my position and the way I feel.

I know and I respect that, but as I said it was only the fact that you happened to say that just now. It's been said often on here by others.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't trust anyone's honesty either, as far as distributing tickets and perks is concerned. Mika should pick up someone else for that, so that we all know it's a neutral decision and way of doing things.

Don't think it's a good idea :wink2:

I'm sure the admins/mods and team mika have a good idea of how they are going to plan this. A neutral person doesn't know if someone who signed in feb 07 posts very often or not and is really 'active' and not only now when he/she saw mika saying something about selling through the fanclub, some people signed in 2months ago and I consider bigger fans than people who signed in 1year ago..

Anyone can check that out as well :wink2:

A neutral person is neutral, objective, you know :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Oh believe me, when I'm not on the internet, I'm off doing some mildly immature thing like filming the monkeys shaking the trees at the rainforest cafe and pretending I'm steve irwin and I'm doing a show on them. :lmfao:

Phew! :sweatdrop: Don't let me down, girl.

You mean 'active' members deserve it better? :blink:

I thought it was a matter of being connected at the right momment.

Then, I would like to know the criterion mods will take :mf_rosetinted:

ehm, thats my opinion yes...but not only here! also Ms for example and the france fanclub and whatever fanclubs there are more... I'm pretty sure mika/team mika looks everywhere not only here...but yes I think it's more fair if the active members have a higher chance of getting the tickets :wink2: I know I'm not 100% sure of getting one, cause I've been gone for quite a while...so I'm not talking for myself but for people who I think really deserve their ticket:wink2:

Why not?

In order not to get discriminated maybe? :wink2:

I would if I felt like that.

I know :roftl:

Nothing has happened to you, has it? :naughty:

Not yet :punk: Let's see how things work out...

So who should I shag to get a backstage pass then? :blink: Just wanna make sure I'm on the right side when the perks are unfairly distributed :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: YOU JUST MADE MY MORNING.

andy.

So who should I shag to get a backstage pass then? :blink: Just wanna make sure I'm on the right side when the perks are unfairly distributed :mf_rosetinted:

I think love it's the only solution. Now it's just a matter of who to shag:mf_rosetinted:

That's the question! :wink2:

You can be sure more people think that way, although they don't dare to complain about it.

I am not sure of this at all. Why would they be scared to say?

LeiRe has alredy answered to your question :wink2:

You mean 'active' members deserve it better? :blink:

I thought it was a matter of being connected at the right momment.

Then, I would like to know the criterion mods will take :mf_rosetinted:

Same here :thumb_yello: I'd like to know that too

LeiRe has alredy answered to your question :wink2:

Sorry PC, you may be right, but I don't buy it. Members here either haven't had much dealings with the mods, so I don't know why they would assume unfairness on their part or they know the mods enough to assume fairness.

IMHO of course.

And I get to practise my Portuguese (not) :roftl:

But I am picking up bits of other languages :thumb_yello:

Haha if you want I can teach you a bit, even though it's not very useful:naughty:

Yep, it's really good! And as you said, if I wasn't here I wouldn't get to know people from all over the world, different cultures, different perspectives.. I like diversity! [The good parts of it.]

I think love it's the only solution. Now it's just a matter of who to shag:mf_rosetinted:

I personally prefer cold hard cash. :mf_rosetinted: