thgayfight.gif

Same as I feel Thank you!

Let's hope so

---

I admit I probably exaggerated things a bit yesterday. I can be stubborn as a mule if I get the impression some people seem to be waiting for me to open my mouth to automatically take the opposite view and make my arguments appear as negative, when they’re not.

I wonder why it’s always the same people replying to me… And I wonder why there is scarcely anyone who says I agree to a certain extent or I know what you mean, because I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling worried.

I didn’t mean MFC is an oligarchy (what do I know?) and I didn’t mean there is actually string-pulling. What I say is that might happen if the time comes that a limited group of people is in charge of distributing anything, and the thought of it is an object of concern to me at the moment.

We’re all human and weak, it’s not only Mika that’s imperfect :wink2: And because of that, I think a really transparent, objective administration is going to be necessary in order not to arise the least suspicion about legality.

I also think certain comments on here yesterday made it clear that I would never ever get a ticket if the decision depended on some persons’ will (which by the way I have no clue why, since they don’t know me at all – must be they’re not used to hear things they don’t like… No idea). And once again, I’m not the only one in this unfavorable situation.

I’m not saying that I personally deserve anything more or less than anyone else, and I’m not expecting any particular benefit. If I can’t make it to get a ticket, for instance, out of clear objective reasons, I would accept it, of course. But I would never accept unfairness, to me or to anyone else.

As a good Libra, I just can’t tolerate injustice.

8380~Good-Libra-Posters.jpg8608~Bad-Libra-Posters.jpg

I know this hasn’t happened yet, and hopefully won’t even happen, so I’m not making an accusation, but solely expressing my concern on the subject.

gameover.gif

the same can be said about you, why do you doubt us without knowing how anything works???? i think much of this is pointless at the moment.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Is anyone whinging about not getting perks or are they stating that they don't know if things are/would be fair???

I know I wasn't doing it....I was expressing my concern about a whole other issue...ie my relationship with other MFCr's on here and in person and the effect that has on being part of the gang.

Oh we need that one for the next time someone starts whinging that they want perks.

Is anyone whinging about not getting perks or are they stating that they don't know if things are/would be fair???

I know I wasn't doing it....I was expressing my concern about a whole other issue...ie my relationship with other MFCr's on here and in person and the effect that has on being part of the gang.

Some are yes... and these accusations are quite hurtful :(

Hi sorry Im in a hurry and I havent quoted but this is in reply to the girl who I asked to clarify something!

Thank you for explaining. I guess because all of this stupid episode has happened I dont want it to cast a bad name on Mikasounds forum. Im sure you also dont want that to happen this forum either. As other people have also said some people here are rude and not nice but we have had that on Mikasounds also. In fairness it has to be said that the majority of people on both forums are very nice people.

So if Im still welcome here I would be delighted to stay and enjoy both forums!

LeiRe, I’m always worried that I will miss things because of my limited internet skills or because I don’t understand everything in English immediately,:blush-anim-cl: but so far it has absolutely been the opposite!

I have had so much help from people on here and my strongest impression is that people are very caring and thoughtful.

Please don’t worry, ask questions if there is something you don’t understand and try to help others as much as you can and you’ll see that things will work out just fine.:thumb_yello:

The friendship on the MFC is strong and we always try to encourage each other!:wub2:

Exactly, Sienna. I totally agree.

This has to be the friendliest and most accommodating forum out there, hence why I can't believe some of the comments that some people make :blink:.

This thread is 55 pages long and it was started because people were whinging that Mika was playing in LA and not in their living room.

I wasn't referring to your one post. :thumb_yello:

And on the subject of not mixing with the right people, honestly I would expect you to fit within any criteria I could possibly come up with and you would be standing in the queue ahead of me.

But like guylaine says there is not really much to talk about at this point. We don't know all the factors and who's going to be deciding what. I can almost guarantee that Mika will be involved at some level so no one is going to do anything he wouldn't approve of.

Hi sorry Im in a hurry and I havent quoted but this is in reply to the girl who I asked to clarify something!

Thank you for explaining. I guess because all of this stupid episode has happened I dont want it to cast a bad name on Mikasounds forum. Im sure you also dont want that to happen this forum either. As other people have also said some people here are rude and not nice but we have had that on Mikasounds also. In fairness it has to be said that the majority of people on both forums are very nice people.

So if Im still welcome here I would be delighted to stay and enjoy both forums!

Of course you're welcome here :wub2:

And a mix of nice/not so nice people is always the case everywhere, so it will happen on any forum as it's a reflection of real life.

Well if I was a part of the corrupted perk distributuion team I'd personally put you down on any list (hey you've even been on my ignore list :roftl:), it's not like you haven't been noticed :naughty:

No seriously, wouldn't think you'd have anything to worry about :blink:

OMG :shocked: ! Hope you were not too drunk to take advantage :wink2: ! Was he wearing his Santa outfit :wub2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

He was wearing a pink skirt - which proves I wasn't too drunk to take advantage :naughty:

Exactly, Sienna. I totally agree.

This has to be the friendliest and most accommodating forum out there, hence why I can't believe some of the comments that some people make :blink:.

Yeah I think so too. Out of all forums I've seen, this has to be one of the friendliest. Everyone is always so nice to each other (well, most of the time) , and everyone always has such well explained opinions (okay, not everyone but you get the point).

Of course you're welcome here :wub2:

And a mix of nice/not so nice people is always the case everywhere, so it will happen on any forum as it's a reflection of real life.

Yeah, exactly.

It's not like there are robots on forums (if you don't count those Googlebots and stuff). We're actually REAL PEOPLE. And real people have a real life. They behave real. It's impossible to always be all sweet and cuddly.

OMG Guy, he definitely had surgery already :shocked: Oh well, guess they do offer that at the airport :naughty:

well, being unemployed for a while will make you do crazy things...

he probably thinks he'll increase his chance of finding a job in LA if he changed a few things... like installing a little air trap at the bottom and stuff...

poor L. at least you got to know him before he bacame LA bound. the real L, you know? but i keep saying to myself, it's what inside that counts. :wink2:

55 pages long....I've pretty much skim read all of it and I don't think there's anything else to discuss :blink:

Mika's chosen to do LA first but he's doing other places, as quoted by Perez on his website.

No not EVERYONE will be able to but that's the same with normal gigs! Mika hasn't visited Australia or the Far East in God knows how long...

Basically, Mika can't be everywhere at once, wait for him to come to you and if he doesn't come to you, fly over to see him, and if you can't afford to do that, well no offence but it's tough cookie. Mika can't go to every country, he is not superhuman.

What Perez did was very nice of him and we never asked him to do this. It's not our fault Perez signed up here NEARLY 2 YEARS AGO and decided to post this info here.

End of discussion now?? I know I'm not the only person who's said pretty much all of the above...can we move on to some positive news like, who's actually going to see him in LA because I for one am really ecstatic and happy for these people??

well, being unemployed for a while will make you do crazy things...

he probably thinks he'll increase his chance of finding a job in LA if he changed a few things... like installing a little air trap at the bottom and stuff...

poor L. at least you got to know him before he bacame LA bound. the real L, you know? but i keep saying to myself, it's what inside that counts. :wink2:

Well if he really got that job with Mika, then I'm fairly sure that it's donuts that's inside at the moment :mf_rosetinted:

Well if he really got that job with Mika, then I'm fairly sure that it's donuts that's inside at the moment :mf_rosetinted:

you think L and O are that close? they haven't seen each other in a long time!

but i'm confused about ICE CREAM clue :blink: