• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? :naughty:

We were getting so bored we decided to find new smileys earlier .... we decided a handbag smiley would be good for arguements .... :naughty:

And now im just lost ... and just generally lost ..... *walks around in a circle*

The only thing im understanding is meatballs ...... swedish meatballs, husbands meatballs , and the future meatballs that are gonna be brought to the queue :naughty::roftl:

Edited by mikas_gal07

oh! Thanks for clearing that up, then I might dare to eat meatballs in Germany after all :yay: Or...wait a minute, are you saying that most German meatballs need mustard on top to cover the bad taste? :shocked: If that is the case, then I'll only dare trying if you bring some of your husband's meatballs to a Mika queue someday :roftl:

No no that´s not what I wanted to say. Several people have several taste and like mustard, others like Ketchup on the meatballs. I prefer the natural taste of them. I think you can test them, when you are in Germany.

Haha, but we queue together for any gig, I´ll ask my husband to make us some meatballs, no problem!!!!

Edited by Sabine64

We were getting so bored we decided to find new smileys earlier .... we decided a handbag smiley would be good for arguements .... :naughty:

And now im just lost ... and just generally lost ..... *walks around in a circle*

The only thing im understanding is meatballs ...... swedish meatballs, husbands meatballs , and the future meatballs that are gonna be brought to the queue :naughty::roftl:

dont forget the mustard on top... i think you should test that out with fred's meatballs... :naughty:

are the meatballs coming to the queue in a box? :roftl:

Reading this thread is a rollercoaster!

This would be the sequence of my reactions:

1):yay:

2):shocked:

3):thumbdown:

4):crybaby:

5):roftl

and so on.I think MFC is suffering a severe case of PMS (except for FD, of course:mf_rosetinted)

hey hey why except FD? he gets the worst PMS i know... :blink::naughty::wub2:

No no that´s not what I wanted to say. Several people have several taste and like mustard, others like Ketchup on the meatballs. I prefer the natural taste of them. I think you can test them, when you are in Germany.

Haha, but we queue together for any gig, I´ll ask my husband to make us some meatballs, no problem!!!!

*cant stop crying with laughter*

I don't expect him to respond and I can't imagine you'd want to hear the answer if he did.

i would want to hear it though:naughty:

So she's trying to save face, that's hardly more of Perez' business than the first rubbish was. There was nothing to misunderstand in that email, it was not made with anything but malicious intent and fortunately Perez wasn't sucked in. There is a difference between accidently spilling milk over someone and then appologizing because you're sorry...or intentionally pissing all over people and then appologizing because it was discovered that you did it :doh: Had this been the first case, then it might be reasonable to ask for a reply to your appology, but it's clearly not the first case, so hey. You made the mess now live with it dear :mf_rosetinted

love ya:mf_rosetinted:

i'm still angry about that blackmailing and "i have all the juicy details if you want" part.i never got what made perez so mad in that mail:roftl: i bet the mail pissed me off more than him.

*sighs*

Can we move on now? We're REALLY running around in circles. :

nooo one more ride pweaseeee!:crybaby:

P.S. Before any other comment is made, this is no mod attempt to close the discussion, it's just me expressing intensive boredom when reading this thread. :naughty:

ha! who cares then:naughty:

:lmfao:

Sabine,just so you know this place is full of dirty minded pervs(including me):mf_rosetinted:

you may want to think twice before you write anything more about "meatballs":naughty: just think about what they can stand for:mf_rosetinted:

Why???? I didn´t mean it in a chickeny way. What´s so funny? English is not my first language! But O.K., when I induce high spirit for you......

Edited by Sabine64

dont forget the mustard on top... i think you should test that out with fred's meatballs... :naughty

Oh come onnnnnnnn , that would hurt ! :shocked: ......... And he doesnt need anymore reason to whine :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Totally off topic now: Am I a total weirdo for trawling the internet searching for LA flights, even though I know the chances of me being able to go to this are pretty much zilch? :naughty:

I would never do such a crazy thing!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

it must also be wrong that i hoped mika would launch a comp to fly us over then ... :naughty: ... yes sari ... were allowd to dream ! :naughty:

As long as you make sure the plane swing by Stockholm!:wink2:

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

That was interesting. I just went to the forum (I thought it had gone when Mika's new site started up) The last post in one of the threads was by me. In 2007. May 2007. Good grief.

Why???? I didn´t mean it in a chickeny way. What´s so funny? English is not my first language! But O.K., when I induce high spirit for you......

it's the double entendre hun :)

O.K. I was taken in by Kata´s trick :floor: Next time I will be more careful :wink2:

Don't worry, I was tricked by myself as well :roftl::roftl: Totally didn't see the chicken perspective there :blink: chicken meatballs? gotta try that...with mustard :naughty:

I admit I probably exaggerated things a bit yesterday. I can be stubborn as a mule if I get the impression some people seem to be waiting for me to open my mouth to automatically take the opposite view and make my arguments appear as negative, when they’re not.

I wonder why it’s always the same people replying to me… And I wonder why there is scarcely anyone who says I agree to a certain extent or I know what you mean, because I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling worried.

I didn’t mean MFC is an oligarchy (what do I know?) and I didn’t mean there is actually string-pulling. What I say is that might happen if the time comes that a limited group of people is in charge of distributing anything, and the thought of it is an object of concern to me at the moment.

We’re all human and weak, it’s not only Mika that’s imperfect :wink2: And because of that, I think a really transparent, objective administration is going to be necessary in order not to arise the least suspicion about legality.

I also think certain comments on here yesterday made it clear that I would never ever get a ticket if the decision depended on some persons’ will (which by the way I have no clue why, since they don’t know me at all – must be they’re not used to hear things they don’t like… No idea). And once again, I’m not the only one in this unfavorable situation.

I’m not saying that I personally deserve anything more or less than anyone else, and I’m not expecting any particular benefit. If I can’t make it to get a ticket, for instance, out of clear objective reasons, I would accept it, of course. But I would never accept unfairness, to me or to anyone else.

As a good Libra, I just can’t tolerate injustice.

I know this hasn’t happened yet, and hopefully won’t even happen, so I’m not making an accusation, but solely expressing my concern on the subject.

You know I totally agree with you, don't you? :wink2:

Leire, I think that the problem here may be that (in my opinion) you guys suddenly turned up here, and seemed to be very sure of the fact that there is/will be a lot of injustice happening, which there doesn't seem to be any examples or evidence for.

As a person who always searchs for justice myself, as in my books unfairness is one of the worst things that there can be, I personally find that attitude quite unfair. Maybe this is why you got certain responses to your posts: Because you guys seemed to come and start accusing the mods/admins/other fanclub members of acting unfairly, but at the same time refused or could not provide any examples of why you fear this.

I don't know you personally, so I can't have a problem with you. Maybe if I met you I'd get on with you. Maybe I'd love you. Maybe I'd detest you. Fact is, I don't know. And this is exactly the same situation that can be applied to your stance regarding the distribution of these perks: you don't know what will happen, and neither do I.

Neither of us have the experience of a past situation where something went wrong, so why would you keep saying that you don't have faith in it working out?

I just don't understand it, and I have to say that it is a bit insulting to the people (Deb, FD and all the mods) who put in A LOT of hard, unpaid work to make this fanclub work, as it's like a direct attack on their character.

Maybe this is why you got the responses that you did, because everything has consequences, and if you post a certain comment you WILL for sure get a response along the same lines :wink2:.

Again, this is only how I view things, and the conclusions that I took from everyone's comments. Other people may view things differently.

Please don’t forget my friend and me were insulted out of no tangible reason even before I was registered here.

So what was first – the chicken or the egg?

Given that, I think it’s natural and logical to fear being pushed aside.

*subscribes*