I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

"Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!"

This Made me LOL ! :roftl: ......

I havent Had chance to say thankyou for the exclusive yet , perez ... but THANKYOU !!! :huglove: ... Its so special you would personally post on the forum that infomation purely for all us fans !! ... I also want to apologise on behalf of that fans email !! How rude :boxed: But the majority of us mfc fans are well behaved :wink2: ... thankyou again perez , please dont stop posting because of one tantrum :-) Its a shame some people cant behave and spoil it for others , Ive never understood the mikasounds rivalry ..... *shrugs*

Anyways ...

Im so excited for the MFC'ers who will be there !!! Pics , videos , texts , carrier pigeons please :wink2::naughty:

We will all get our turn and i bet it will soooooooo be worth the wait !!! :punk:

Edited by happikali
Edited full name & email address for privacy reasons.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

i'm really sorry that you got upset about what some people said about your previous post. but please try to remember that they dont represent the majority of the mfc-ers. it was really nice of you to post here and tell us that exciting things are about to happen! so try to ignore all the things that pissed you off and upset you and remember that most of us are grateful for what you've done:wink2:

Edited by happikali
Edited for privacy reasons.

:blink: I'm officially lost. And quite sad.

WTF happened to this place? Aren't we in this together? It's probably really high time for some real Mika action, regardless of location, so we all get the chance to recollect what this is all about.

:blink: I'm officially lost. And quite sad.

WTF happened to this place? Aren't we in this together? It's probably really high time for some real Mika action, regardless of location, so we all get the chance to recollect what this is all about.

Agreed! Okay so here's a piece of my mind.

This Mika forum was created by FANS for the FANS and was made in Feb 2007...so we have also been here for a very long time, just like the mikasounds one.

It's not our fault if this forum is more popular than Mika's one. Mika's forum IS an official forum, but WE are an official FAN Forum (so I've heard!)...yes we made a petition to become a official, but any perks we are given are a privilege and I know I don't want to abuse that. I joined this forum LONG before we were official, I love this forum purely for the people. Sure, the perks are nice, but it's not why I joined.

I mean, even you saying about going to LA, I can't go but I am ecstatic for the people who can! There's no bitchiness on my side and neither is there for the vast majority. Sure I can understand people may be slightly envious (I'd love there to be a secret gig over here that I could go to :naughty:) but I'm gonna cry or lose sleep over it, it's hardly the end of the world.

I remember ages ago there was a rift between here and Mikasounds, and I even went over there to try and make peace. They were quite friendly in response, and I can see where they're coming from, but anything that Mika (Or you, for that matter) decide to give us, is NOT down to us.

I'd like to thank you, Perez, for telling us the information. It was lovely of you to have thought of us and I really appreciate you :wub2:

ok now it's my turn to reply.

at first i was the one who wrote that email.

as some know i'm member of both.

second i want to say i was trying to explain perez something about how alot of people feel on that forum. i wasn't personally attacking anyone!

then i think it's rude to post a personal email on a forum i even said i wanted to explain if he doesn't know what is going on. he could have just asked me because it wasn't meant the way everybody is reading it now.

i said that our forum is pushed aside and thats how it is. and i understand that happens by a big website like this , but thats not the point.

and it's not about jealousy it's just that it would be nice if the fans who choose to stick with the old forum would hear about important news to , personally from the one who is making this happen !

the only thing i was trying to do is stand up for our forum

so come on and attack me with more personal emails

Agreed! Okay so here's a piece of my mind.

This Mika forum was created by FANS for the FANS and was made in Feb 2007...so we have also been here for a very long time, just like the mikasounds one.

It's not our fault if this forum is more popular than Mika's one. Mika's forum IS an official forum, but WE are an official FAN Forum (so I've heard!)...yes we made a petition to become a official, but any perks we are given are a privilege and I know I don't want to abuse that. I joined this forum LONG before we were official, I love this forum purely for the people. Sure, the perks are nice, but it's not why I joined.

I mean, even you saying about going to LA, I can't go but I am ecstatic for the people who can! There's no bitchiness on my side and neither is there for the vast majority. Sure I can understand people may be slightly envious (I'd love there to be a secret gig over here that I could go to :naughty:) but I'm gonna cry or lose sleep over it, it's hardly the end of the world.

I remember ages ago there was a rift between here and Mikasounds, and I even went over there to try and make peace. They were quite friendly in response, and I can see where they're coming from, but anything that Mika (Or you, for that matter) decide to give us, is NOT down to us.

I'd like to thank you, Perez, for telling us the information. It was lovely of you to have thought of us and I really appreciate you :wub2:

true true true! :thumb_yello:

and I don't like the 'thats a thing I can't say about the mfc' part :blink:

Are we ever RUDE about Mika, I don't think so...

Thank you Perez, it's seriously the best news I've had in months!:wub2:

second i want to say i was trying to explain perez something about how alot of people feel on that forum. i wasn't personally attacking anyone!

then i think it's rude to post a personal email on a forum i even said i wanted to explain if he doesn't know what is going on. he could have just asked me because it wasn't meant the way everybody is reading it now.

i said that our forum is pushed aside and thats how it is. and i understand that happens by a big website like this , but thats not the point.

and it's not about jealousy it's just that it would be nice if the fans who choose to stick with the old forum would hear about important news to , personally from the one who is making this happen !

If you don't mean it, why do you write it like that?:blink:

I can totally imagine perez getting upsad by an email like this, he's only trying to do the right thing. he has a surprise for all the Mika fans, we should be so happy he's taking time to post it here! I've never seen him doing something like this on an other website or anything. In my opinion he has done NOTHING wrong and I'm very happy he took the time to make the Mfc'ers happy:wub2:

If you don't mean it, why do you write it like that?:blink:

I can totally imagine perez getting upsad by an email like this, he's only trying to do the right thing. he has a surprise for all the Mika fans, we should be so happy he's taking time to post it here! I've never seen him doing something like this on an other website or anything. In my opinion he has done NOTHING wrong and I'm very happy he took the time to make the Mfc'ers happy:wub2:

i have NEVER said he did anything wrong i was just trying to explain about the fact that there are other fans too. maybe i shouldn't have send an email because it's all interpretated the wrong way, but i'm only standing up for other fans . ok i read now that he didn't knew about the other forum but he could just have replied by telling me that , i don't understand how he directly takes this as an attack on him . is there anywhere in that email where you can find that ?

i thought it would just have been nice for the other loyal fans too , because nobody is doing it.

and about the rude part that's no nonsence . if you are honest you should admit that there have been members who have been extreemly rude sometimes. i'm not saying everybody is , most of them aren't but there have been posts that made alot of people very mad.and THAT was about jealousy!!!!!

Well I think it's great that we've been told this before anyone else and even though I can't go I'm glad that the MFC on the whole still stands as an important place. You can always expect mixed reactions to anything, so it's no different here.:wink2:

And thank you so much Perez for letting us know, I for one really appreciate it. :thumb_yello:

I know I probably should leave it at that, but it really irritates me how the sheer announcement of a surprise gig (if it is a gig after all) has the power to cause that much drama. In its core it's something positive, no?

I don't understand how this now brings up that silly mikasounds/MFC rivalry idea again. If people are afraid to miss out on potential perks, why don't they just register and read? It's easy. Everyone is welcome.

But then I don't think that posting this email in the first part of this thread was a very professional approach. Don't get me wrong, Perez, I totally appreciate your annoncement and your choice to put it here first. I do think it was a very nice thing to do and I do understand that you're disappointed by reactions like that. But like Mika, you're like Marmite, aren't you? I'm sure there's much worse to be found in your email inbox. So, I just don't really understand. It doesn't make anything better for anyone. It's only casting another unneccessary shadow on an event which is actually not supposed to evoke hard feelings like that.

Just my thoughts...

Does the Mikasounds forum still exist? , last time I looked it had no more than 2 people logged in

So ... To me this is a Team Mika issue , as I said yesterday like it or not THIS is Mikas official forum ..BUT ... its never been stated , it needs to be .. and Im sure when all the new website comes it will be seen as that :thumb_yello:

I wont even go into how much Ive been battered around with this whole official thing but end of the day THANKS for this Perez :thumb_yello:

btw .. we need to be one forum , one team ... we will kill the golden goose if we are not careful ...

Hi Patrica

I can see that you were trying to stick up for the mikasounds forum undoubtedly , but on that note - i cant understand why perez would post on that forum when one , there are only a handful of members and two, like perez i didnt even know that forum still existed :boxed: ... we have all been updated by mika via blog anyway ... so that includes the mikasounds fans too .....

I dont think its fair that because we the mfc'ers use this forum alone we are portrayed to be underserving and rude fans ... i cant say ive ever seen rudeness towards mika ... only opinions ... or whats the point of being part of a fan club ? :naughty: ... I hope Perez doesnt stop posting because of the jelousy ... i thought it was a very special and kind gesture from him :wink2: Mikasounds fans have the option to become a part of this community too and be welcomed :wink2:

Just my 2 cents , you shouldnt be getting nasty emails btw ! thats not particuarly nice ...

Edited by mikas_gal07

Hi Patrica

I can see that you were trying to stick up for the mikasounds forum undoubtedly , but on that note - i cant understand why perez would post on that forum when one , there are only a handful of members and two, like perez i didnt even know that forum still existed :boxed: ... we have all been updated by mika via blog anyway ... so that includes the mikasounds fans too .....

I dont think its fair that because we the mfc'ers use this forum alone we are portrayed to be underserving and rude fans ... i cant say ive ever seen rudeness towards mika ... only opinions ... or whats the point of being part of a fan club ? :naughty: ... I hope Perez doesnt stop posting because of the jelousy ... i thought it was a very special and kind gesture from him :wink2: Mikasounds fans have the option to become a part of this community too and be welcomed :wink2:

Agree but some of the issue is Mikasounds was his official forum , its been left to drift in deep space while this has been official

But we cant keep pissing people off , silly emails etc etc , especially to Perez who is trying to help us :boxed:

Sad , this is how this makes me feel , doesnt matter what I , Perez anyone tries to do . there is ALWAYS something that happens , Madrid backstage passes was the same

End of the day , Mika wants a fanclub .. why would he want Mikasounds as his fanclub ??? with 2 people logged in? , ok it might be nice and cosy but surely he wants a lively buzing fanclub???

Think on it .....

I have removed your personal email address on this thread Patricia , in the interests of your privacy.

People ... please DO NOT post attacking emails to anyone ... , this is NOT the way we like to do things here on MFC ... & is only hurtful & petty.

The spirit of Mika & MFC is a peaceful one ... please respect this.:thumb_yello:

I have removed your personal email address on this thread Patricia , in the interests of your privacy.

People ... please DO NOT post attacking emails to anyone ... , this is NOT the way we like to do things here on MFC ... & is only hurtful & petty.

The spirit of Mika & MFC is a peaceful one ... please respect this.:thumb_yello:

At the same time Patricia should not be saying that .. come on attack me Ill take you all on type of things :thumbdown:

Agree but some of the issue is Mikasounds was his official forum , its been left to drift in deep space while this has been official

But we cant keep pissing people off , silly emails etc etc , especially to Perez who is trying to help us :boxed:

Sad , this is how this makes me feel , doesnt matter what I , Perez anyone tries to do . there is ALWAYS something that happens , Madrid backstage passes was the same

End of the day , Mika wants a fanclub .. why would he want Mikasounds as his fanclub ??? with 2 people logged in? , ok it might be nice and cosy but surely he wants a lively buzing fanclub???

Think on it .....

Agree , the thing is people have the choice to become part of the MFC community ... really there is no reason to stick up for the other forum when all fans can be involved in every shape and form ....

Now i understand why mika doesn't post here :naughty:

Agree , the thing is people have the choice to become part of the MFC community ... really there is no reason to stick up for the other forum when all fans can be involved in every shape and form ....

Now i understand why mika doesn't post here :naughty:

Now Im worried that this will spoil it for others , sighhhhhh:boxed:

Think on it .....

i'm not saying the mikasoundsforum should be his official fanclub. we don't even want that. ofcourse it would be silly. and i'm not at all jealous of mfc , i'm a member myself and thats because i like to read here.

the only think i want is to be treated the same way. thats all and i was trying to explain that personally , if i wanted to provoke i would have come into the thread about this and started about it.

the whole email isn't even about what the official fan club should be. if you read it good you can see that what i mean is that it's nice for other fans to feel treated the same way

i don't get it why we all just can be seen as mikafan where ever you try to be.

btw i've send this before i knew there was a blog about this!!

i'm not saying the mikasoundsforum should be his official fanclub. we don't even want that. ofcourse it would be silly. and i'm not at all jealous of mfc , i'm a member myself and thats because i like to read here.

the only think i want is to be treated the same way. thats all and i was trying to explain that personally , if i wanted to provoke i would have come into the thread about this and started about it.

the whole email isn't even about what the official fan club should be. if you read it good you can see that what i mean is that it's nice for other fans to feel treated the same way

i don't get it why we all just can be seen as mikafan where ever you try to be.

btw i've send this before i knew there was a blog about this!!

I agree on one point here , you know the amount of people that hate Mika??? .. or us even ? .. we should be one! a group of Mika fans on a forum base ! Im sorry but this needs to be clarififed , its crazy to have two forums and try and please everyone .....

We have enough against Mika in the world without between us!! sigh

Still emails to Perez .. really needed? :boxed:

At the same time Patricia should not be saying that .. come on attack me Ill take you all on type of things :thumbdown:

Agree FD ... which is why I say to all members here ... please cease sending attacking emails to anyone here ... & please DO NOT encourage it either ... it is against #1. on our Forum Guidelines !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Guidelines

1. Hateful language, including but not limited to racist, sexist,

homophobic, and/or bigoted speech is prohibited here. Personal insults and

attacks are also prohibited, and will result in a ban from the

forums. These include name-calling or insults about a person's religion, sex,

sexual orientation, race, age, nationality, physical impairment, etc. Do not

mock someone because of their appearance, or the way they speak/write, or

the amount of time they spend on the forum. And please do not hide behind

saying your comment was meant as "a joke", or use the

rose-colored glasses icon or white text to disguise a nasty remark. Just

saying you didn't mean something as an insult doesn't make it any less of

one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please respect our Guidelines people !:wub2::thumb_yello:

Agree FD ... which is why I say to all members here ... please cease sending attacking emails to anyone here ... & please DO NOT encourage it either ... it is against #1. on our Forum Guidelines !

The Guidelines

1. Hateful language, including but not limited to racist, sexist,

homophobic, and/or bigoted speech is prohibited here. Personal insults and

attacks are also prohibited, and will result in a ban from the

forums. These include name-calling or insults about a person's religion, sex,

sexual orientation, race, age, nationality, physical impairment, etc. Do not

mock someone because of their appearance, or the way they speak/write, or

the amount of time they spend on the forum. And please do not hide behind

saying your comment was meant as "a joke", or use the

rose-colored glasses icon or white text to disguise a nasty remark. Just

saying you didn't mean something as an insult doesn't make it any less of

one.

Please respect our Guidelines people !:wub2::thumb_yello:

i said that because when i woke up this morning i already had emails like that . not knowing he posted my email for everybody to read

I agree on one point here , you know the amount of people that hate Mika??? .. or us even ? .. we should be one! a group of Mika fans on a forum base ! Im sorry but this needs to be clarififed , its crazy to have two forums and try and please everyone .....

We have enough against Mika in the world without between us!! sigh

Still emails to Perez .. really needed? :boxed:

i we just could be one group , but the thing is some parts are preventing that to happen , and that's an attitute from some people. i don't know who they are because they are not brave enough to say who they are.

everytime we openly start about our worries about our forum there are people coming posting things wich are so mean that our group doesn't feel much to join mfc. by this i'm not talking about the people who posted with their names!!! because they we're fair to us and even thinking with us to solve our problem

oh FFS. Bloody f*ckin hell. :lmfao: Envy green is not a pretty colour. This forum thrived because it's got a user friendly vibe. The only people that don't last here are the over-sensitive stab you in the back then claim to be the victim types. Clearly proven once again.

I love that it's going to be in L.A. even though I can't get there. I'm not a selfish whore that wants Mika to perform in some obscure location and have a half-hearted career.

ROCK ON BITCHES :punk:

Well said Kelzy. About time we call a spade a spade.

I find it ridiculously pathetic to bring all this already pathetic forum rivalry up, and incredibly bad form to involve Perez.

We are so privileged that he came here to give us this exclusive info,and that Mika is doing this, and what do we get? This pathetic 'we are also fans and we're left in the dark' line.

It's been repeated to saciety (in case it wasn't already obvious when the old mikasounds forum was cut off Mika's new site coinciding with him buying Mfc) that THIS IS HIS OFFICIAL FORUM, and anyone and everyone is welcome here.

If a handful (because that's how many we're talking about here) stubborn individuals decide that they will create this Matrix style resistance and deny reality and fight the current, then that's their choice but it doesn't justify them attacking others, or creating issues like these.

This sort of behaviour reflects bad on ALL fans,as Mika (or Perez in this case) can't tell the difference.

Sorry for the megapost but I feel really strongly about this.

Thanks Perez for this, for saying it like it is, and I hope that you always speak your ming in the future too.