I didn't know there was another forum, and i never knew there was this sort of a dispute...

It's very upsetting to find out you were harrassed like that after doing us a favour...

But maybe you should consider not to put it altogether, as i guess i speak for everyone here when i say none of us had the slightest intention of bothering you, quite the opposite, we should thank you for sending us special info...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez when Mika mentioned the other day about a possible secret gig I tweeted back that it would be nice to have more than a moment's notice so that I could make it to LA in time.

I bought my ticket a couple of hours ago so I am very grateful that you came and gave us enough warning to be in LA in time.

I don't know why anyone would come to you with this issue about Mikasounds forum being left to languish in obscurity. It's got nothing to do with you and in fact it has nothing to do with Mika Fan Club. If they have a beef they should take it up with Mika or his management and leave the rest of us out of it.

I'm sorry if this has turned sour for you because a lot of us do appreciate you coming here and relaying the information and just generally participating in MFC.

Perez when Mika mentioned the other day about a possible secret gig I tweeted back that it would be nice to have more than a moment's notice so that I could make it to LA in time.

I bought my ticket a couple of hours ago so I am very grateful that you came and gave us enough warning to be in LA in time.

I don't know why anyone would come to you with this issue about Mikasounds forum being left to languish in obscurity. It's got nothing to do with you and in fact it has nothing to do with Mika Fan Club. If they have a beef they should take it up with Mika or his management and leave the rest of us out of it.

I'm sorry if this has turned sour for you because a lot of us do appreciate you coming here and relaying the information and just generally participating in MFC.

He told us a while ago there was a possible gig, only perez told us now when it actually was.

OMG it's like some kind of war between two countries about what we want to believe in! :shocked:

What MFC do?

Not so nice?

We're rude to him?

WTF? :boxed:

I mean, granted we can be a little spoilt at times *I'm not going to hide for saying that. It's the truth* but seriously, it's unfair to judge us by the forums we're a part of!

"Don't talk to MFC, they're mean! Talk to US!" Seriously?

Are some Mika fans so grade school in maturity?

I mean, really...

I will admit I'm disapointed I couldn't go to the gig but I think you can't help that sometimes. Anyone would be a little jealous!

But I am, on the whole, happy for they who are going, thankful to you for putting your and Teddy Hilton's life at risk (:huglove:) and thankful to Mika for doing the whole thing.

Ok, I can't say much more, I refuse to speak on behalf of the MFC and I haven't been anywhere near this storm of an even on MFC.

So thank you Perez and I'm sorry you feel that way but I still like you, bitchyness and all :wink2:

I honestly don't think that some people won't reconsider their actions because Perez spoke up. Call me a pessimist if you will, but that's the way I see it.

I'm not going to apologise for bitching about Mika, cause until he decides to grace us with his presence in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America, then I'll keep going.

Having said that, I am very happy that there are people who are able to go to this secret Mika thingy in LA. If I was close enough to go, I would, but anyways. And I know that if Mika did something secret here, then everyone would be happy for us (and relieved that there's no bitching about Mika! :naughty:)

Perez your such a sweetheart to tell us this information:huglove:

I just don't understand why someone would get so upset on information that we have been waiting for forever! and I am embarrassed about that email was sent to you, we are not like that at all:no:

I just posted on the other forum for the first time in forever. (I joined Mikasounds in 2006 and forgot). I kinda told them someone made an "oopsie" from their group and Perez made sure to let us know he wasn't very happy.

I'm glad Perez gave a piece of his mind!

Well I'm not Mika's personal friend, so I will act like a spoilt child whenever I feel like it :mf_rosetinted: I want an icecream :crybaby:

It sucks when your favourite flavour of icecream is only offered on another continent you know :sneaky2: But still I'm able to appreciate that it's actually offered to people who will really enjoy it, rather than just handed out on random. Thank you for letting the MFC know about this gig, it's awesome to know that some of the fans will be able to go and I believe most of us are thrilled that we got to know first - just a bit jealous that we can't be there :emot-sad::wink2:

And about that email, seriously that's just unbelieveably rude :shocked:

oh FFS. Bloody f*ckin hell. :lmfao: Envy green is not a pretty colour. This forum thrived because it's got a user friendly vibe. The only people that don't last here are the over-sensitive stab you in the back then claim to be the victim types. Clearly proven once again.

I love that it's going to be in L.A. even though I can't get there. I'm not a selfish whore that wants Mika to perform in some obscure location and have a half-hearted career.

ROCK ON BITCHES :punk:

oh FFS. Bloody f*ckin hell. :lmfao: Envy green is not a pretty colour. This forum thrived because it's got a user friendly vibe. The only people that don't last here are the over-sensitive stab you in the back then claim to be the victim types. Clearly proven once again.

I love that it's going to be in L.A. even though I can't get there. I'm not a selfish whore that wants Mika to perform in some obscure location and have a half-hearted career.

ROCK ON BITCHES :punk:

:roftl:

You tell it how it is!

OMG:roftl:

That's what I'm doing!

Just chillin' till more news comes our way:naughty:

Me too! It's not like this is the last gig ever. This is the beginning of the next chapter. Woowoo! :naughty: *breathes*

I honestly don't think that some people won't reconsider their actions because Perez spoke up. Call me a pessimist if you will, but that's the way I see it.

I'm not going to apologise for bitching about Mika, cause until he decides to grace us with his presence in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America, then I'll keep going.

Having said that, I am very happy that there are people who are able to go to this secret Mika thingy in LA. If I was close enough to go, I would, but anyways. And I know that if Mika did something secret here, then everyone would be happy for us (and relieved that there's no bitching about Mika! :naughty:)

Wow, if Mika came to Ausie/NZ/Asia/Sth pacific... Well then... MFC'd be pretty quiet after that I recon :roftl:

I'm not going to bitch about him not coming to NZ. I actually have not been mean about it, only walked towards getting him here.

He can come in his own time and I really don't think that bitching to him will help. Or Perez for that matter. But we're not talking about that, we're talking about the show in LA.

Ok, seeing as we're all pretty much saying the asame thing here, let me recap:

1) A lot of us are sorry for making Perez angry.

2) Some of us are not.

3) We're happy Mika's doing a secret gig.

4) we wish we could be there (those who are not)

5) Horay, we're going! (those who are)

6) We're happy for those who are going (those who will not attend)

7) we're so happy we can go! (those who will)

8) Thank you Perez!

9) Thank you Mika!

10) that's it.

Anything else?

. . . . I just can't beleive that Patricia even sent that! WTF? Okay - she said to Mika on Twitter that MFCers aren't the ONLY fans. . . . OKAY -

Sure there are Mika fans in this world that choose to not be part of the MFC . . . And that is their right not to participate - but, for us that do YEAH sometimes we get special priviledges and inside info

I am just floored that a MFCer would do that . . . guess we all see that she dosen't really (FEEL like an MFCer)????

Whatever!

Way to go Perez!!!! Us REAL MFC Bitches are not so bad! :wink2: