Ohh, your heart is broken

To your surprise

You're sick of crying

For blue eyes

So tired of living

Misunderstood

Think hard woman

I think you should

Can I just say that as hard as I try, this is NOT what I hear. Am I the only one who hears something extremely different?? :shocked:

Can I just say that as hard as I try, this is NOT what I hear. Am I the only one who hears something extremely different?? :shocked:

I do too. :roftl: It's more amusing this way. :mf_rosetinted:

According to the digital booklet its "think you're a woman" (or "you think think you're a woman" which I suspect is typo), but I don't hear that either :fisch:

Edited by soangel

:lmfao: :lmfao: Yes, it sounds slightly different, even to my non-native-speaker-ears :dunno::pinkbow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Have you heard what he's done with the intro here? Have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chih0e#p/u/6/UZ0wxbu-Vis

I LOVE the oooh-oooh-oooh bit at the beginning. :wub2:

Oh I like it!:wub2:

But the best version I've ever heard was when he was doing Blue Eyes live in one of the interviews, he started and ended with a load: "Yalalala lala!":wub2:

It was absolutely amazing to listen to, you could hear him use his musicality to get into the song....ah, I can't explain :blush-anim-cl:...but it was lovely!

If I were a technical skilled person I would cut out only the song and make it in to an mp3 file, but I don't know how to do it!:blink:

Oh I like it!:wub2:

But the best version I've ever heard was when he was doing Blue Eyes live in one of the interviews, he started and ended with a load: "Yalalala lala!":wub2:

It was absolutely amazing to listen to, you could hear him use his musicality to get into the song....ah, I can't explain :blush-anim-cl:...but it was lovely!

If I were a technical skilled person I would cut out only the song and make it in to an mp3 file, but I don't know how to do it!:blink:

Let me know which interview it is and I will do it for you:wink2:

That's my favourite-est version. :wub2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKWEAMZQ

• 4 weeks later...
or an antidepressant.

i will explain! this song about girl with blue eyes that became crazy of him to much that even came to psihiatric cliniek than (while he was in his blissful anaware) she used to many pills galoperidol that thought that it was just illness not him. so... and these GREAT and clever Mika! damn him! start to crying in his funny way... well. i know this story very well. he is blind more than she. but end of this story will be great! i swear!

• 3 weeks later...
hi sorry um i dont want to sound mean but the lyrics you have on the first page is a little wrong...

Thanks, I've updated them with the lyrics from Mikasounds. :thumb_yello:

We first put up those lyrics right after Mika performed it for the first time in LA so we hadn't heard the studio version yet.