• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well he is a singer.. not sure what she is.. :fisch:

I'm sure even LICM has 2 years people still remembers he's a singer so why mentionning it for him and her is just LADY GAGA?

It's like saying THE QUEEN and that guy who married her long ago...:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

I don´t like GaGa. Some of her song are catchy but she tries too hard IMO, but i would never call her names and be disrespectful with her. She can do what she wants. I´ll try not to look when she´s around. Simple as that xDD

Anyway, i don´t care if Mika hangs out with her, Perez or a monkey. His friends, his (right or wrong for us) decisions and his life. He´s a grown up and he knows what he´s doing :wink2:

I don´t like GaGa. Some of her song are catchy but she tries too hard IMO, but i would never call her names and be disrespectful with her. She can do what she wants. I´ll try not to look when she´s around. Simple as that xDD

Anyway, i don´t care if Mika hangs out with her, Perez or a monkey. His friends, his (right or wrong for us) decisions and his life. He´s a grown up and he knows what he´s doing :wink2:

I didn't call her names. I just said she's not a singer to me. she is performer possibly, but she's not got a voice IMO, but it's purely MY opinion. I think also other so called singers have not got a voice, which cannot be said about mika. but I thought that also before she hung out with mika and that's nothing to do with this fact.

I wasn´t talking about this particular thread or conversation :thumb_yello:

Everybody can have an opinion and i´ve stated mine. I don´t like her either :wink2:

good, i just thought I'd made my point clear.

that makes it two of us, then. :mf_rosetinted:

Ive basically just read the first and last page of this thread so heres what I think!

I know Mika likes Lady Ga Ga and if he wants to spend time with her of course thats his decision and his business. I have to be honest and say basically she looks like a prostitute!! Ok she has some good songs but I was never impressed with her sense of dress or her music vidoes! Yuck totally dont like this look! hahah its true it looks like Mika doesnt know where to look :) She makes Mika look very very naughty!

lady-gaga-cheeky-09.jpg

Hehe, I'm still not convinced that it’s not a scarf around his neck!:roftl:

What’s with the collar? It looks really thick!

Ah well, I’ve nothing better to do right now!:naughty:

Hehe, I'm still not convinced that it’s not a scarf around his neck!:roftl:

What’s with the collar? It looks really thick!

Ah well, I’ve nothing better to do right now!:naughty:

It's a shirt. You can see this where it's not tucked in. The pattern is just distracting.

NO NO NO!!! It's Andrew!! He is WWWWAAAAYYYYYYYY hotter! :wub2:You know that secretly! :naughty:

And stop trying to do that secret writing kind of thing, you don't get past me Gat!!!:thumbdown:

*goes back to Mika related stuff*

Andrew? where? when ? where? when ?

stop shocking me again

**thinks of naughty thoughts***:roftl: