I haven't read the whole thread and don't have time to but I have four comments.

You read the ENTIRE thread? You brave woman.

awww u beat me to it! lol! thought i was the only one who cared about the door and not Lady Gaga! :naughty:

ha. Well, it appears as though not many people here care for her...

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha. Well, it appears as though not many people here care for her...

'I haven't read the whole thread and don't have time to but I have four comments. ' :naughty:

haha i had no idea she was like this! still like her songs though :bleh:

'I haven't read the whole thread and don't have time to but I have four comments. ' :naughty:

haha i had no idea she was like this! still like her songs though :bleh:

I agree. I like her music but not her attire (even before this happened). :bleh:

too late!!! :devil: :bond:

Are some people really thinking of tracking it down? :blink:

No I haven't. I don't have time because I've been in school and I'm going back to shoot/edit/print photos. The first and last time I've really had time to spend on here was on my spring break which was a whiiiile ago. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh i live near Paço de Arcos, 8 km from estoril, my son's school is there, you know Salesianos?

Yes, I lived on Rua do Viveiro, just nearby, I walked past Salesianos every day on my way to the station. It was a long time ago though, I left in '95.

Saudades! :wub2:

No I haven't. I don't have time because I've been in school and I'm going back to shoot/edit/print photos. The first and last time I've really had time to spend on here was on my spring break which was a whiiiile ago. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay...so my brain has clearly stopped working today.

Are some people really thinking of tracking it down? :blink:

got the ticket. but here someone says the Penniman may call the decorators to change the colour of their front door.

i will never find it that way. :mf_rosetinted:

dang. :thumbdown:

Yes, I lived on Rua do Viveiro, just nearby, I walked past Salesianos every day on my way to the station. It was a long time ago though, I left in '95.

Saudades! :wub2:

Wow i have family living there too, 2 streets away...

I go there everyday...

Your portuguese is great!

What is so surprising about the pink door?

My house is pink so i painted one of the gates pink too when i ran out of white!?!

And there are other people who have pink doors and gates around here as well so if i was a poop tart no one could stalk me lol

Edited by willywonka

Okay...so my brain has clearly stopped working today.

It's okay, lately with graduation portfolio I don't remember what I do day to day now unless if it's photography related. I've had a couple people do the "remember when we talked about (insert topic here)" and I can't remember right now. :naughty:

got the ticket. but here someone says the Penniman may call the decorators to change the colour of their front door.

i will never find it that way. :mf_rosetinted:

dang. :thumbdown:

Hah, well I hope no one actually does seek it out. :naughty:

My house is pink so i painted one of the gates pink too when i ran out of white!?!

And there are other people who have pink doors and gates around here as well so if i was a poop tart no one could stalk me lol

I think it is the style of the bulding and the location which makes it odd. A lot of hot countries have bright colours becasue they look good in the sun. Some houses in Britain are traditionally white-washed, or painted in colours such as pink or blue . But Victorian Red Brick houses in London would traditionally have paintwork painted white or a dark colour (black, navy blue, dark green) Lavender really stands out in that context :naughty: It is not a traditional choice :bleh:

I think it is the style of the bulding and the location which makes it odd. A lot of hot countries have bright colours becasue they look good in the sun. Some houses in Britain are traditionally white-washed, or painted in colours such as pink or blue . But Victorian Red Brick houses in London would traditionally have paintwork painted white or a dark colour (black, navy blue, dark green) Lavender really stands out in that context :naughty: It is not a traditional choice :bleh:

Oh, I see, but then the owner isn't properly traditional either right?:wink2:

Nothing that can't be solved anyway!

lata-d-tinta.jpg;)

Edited by willywonka

That poor girl, your all being so harsh on her yet she obviously has a terrible memory and just forgets to put on all of her clothes, and since she appears to do this all the time, it's got to be down to some kind of weird memory lapses or something. Please be kinder to her she can't help it.

I love Mika's jacket it's all suave and sophisticated. I don't think hanging with her too much will do him a huge amount of good cos he will be secondary, always in the background, she is such a huge character, not a good move career wise huh. And also if you notice MOST of those photos' were of her lack of undergarments, and that seems to be what they are most interested in, who can get the best and most shots of her ass, (I also noticed Mika couldn't help but notice she had forgot to wear her frock on one shot when he checked out the her bare faced cheek ):naughty:

Mind you she does have an awesome figure lucky girl, not fussed on her make up but I guess it's a stage thing, tho a bit weird to go out for dinner in it, but I suppose goths etc go out with their "look" so... maybe she likes just having half a mouth.

She was interviewed on Paul O Grady (wasn't Mika at that show), and she seemed quite pleasant. But yeh, showing his house to the world wasn't a good idea, I feel a bit of painting and decoration and maybe a house number change for a house name coming on in the next week or so lol.

Wow i have family living there too, 2 streets away...

I go there everyday...

Your portuguese is great!

I still have friends there (on Viveiro) and sometimes go on holiday to Estoril. Not this year though unfortunately:thumbdown:

My Portuguese has gone a bit downhill since I left but I try..:naughty:

Yeah it must seem strange to you..but really, pink is NOT a normal colour for a London front door. It is considered.....eccentric, shall we say, perhaps even flamboyant. :naughty:

In the street where I live, the doors are black, dark blue, green or red. But never ever pink. It just isn't the British way! Doors in pastel colours are generally a no-no.

Don't ask me why.

Oh, I see, but then the owner isn't properly traditional either right?:wink2:

Nothing that can't be solved anyway!

lata-d-tinta.jpg;)

I live in an Edwardian red brick house - slightly smaller than Mika's :naughty:- there is greater variety of colours here in the suburbs, but not Lavender :naughty: I might change that :naughty:

I still have friends there (on Viveiro) and sometimes go on holiday to Estoril. Not this year though unfortunately:thumbdown:

My Portuguese has gone a bit downhill since I left but I try..:naughty:

Yeah it must seem strange to you..but really, pink is NOT a normal colour for a London front door. It is considered.....eccentric, shall we say, perhaps even flamboyant. :naughty:

In the street where I live, the doors are black, dark blue, green or red. But never ever pink. It just isn't the British way! Doors in pastel colours are generally a no-no.

Don't ask me why.

I've been to London before and really never seen bright coloured houses there but never took the time to pay attention to those details as its never for long, i stayed once for a week but wasn't enough to see everything i wanted to...

But having lived here you understand how i could find a pink, purple and even orange house "normal", don't you?:wink2:

I've been to London before and really never seen bright coloured houses there but never took the time to pay attention to those details as its never for long, i stayed once for a week but wasn't enough to see everything i wanted to...

But having lived here you understand how i could find a pink, purple and even orange house "normal", don't you?:wink2:

Completely! Pink houses are quite normal there.

I do know of a place in Britain that embraces pastel colours in architecture.

6a00cdf3a0e0cecb8f00cd971192604cd5-500pi

Lady Gaga went to the same private school as Paris Hilton. I'd choose Lady Gaga over Paris Hilton anytime. Lady Gaga has a legitimate reason for being rich and famous. As for the other.... :puke:

I live in an Edwardian red brick house - slightly smaller than Mika's :naughty:- there is greater variety of colours here in the suburbs, but not Lavender :naughty: I might change that :naughty:

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,

Lavender's green...

:wink2:

Completely! Pink houses are quite normal there.

I do know of a place in Britain that embraces pastel colours in architecture.

6a00cdf3a0e0cecb8f00cd971192604cd5-500pi

"What's the story, Balamory, wouldn't you like to know?"

Love it!:naughty:

Pink castles the best:thumb_yello: