• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 3 things:

-I like her music and think that she's a great artist

-If she really IS genuine and not putting on an act, then I believe that she needs therapy.

-If it is all an act, then she is an attention seeking exhibitionist and I believe that she needs a slap to get her feet back onto reality :roftl:

Either way, I find her personality and eagerness to be the centre of attention/talk all the time tiresome, silly and a bit sad. Noone is such an excentric artist that they walk around with a fooking teacup, ffs. It's just ridiculous.

This is my opinion and therefore I'm not trying to convince anyone to share it :naughty:, just stating it for the record.

Your opinion has been recorded :cool:

:biggrin2:

anyways- my opinion- Mika should really find some new frinds to hang out with...

just by seeing her clips and hearing her sing I could make up an opinion about her (and I dont do that often)

she is a manily slut...

first Gaga then dentist- poor week for the Mika...

i totally agree with you

and i think MIKA is in a great danger ,he needs our help . after all ,this is our role in his life....

:bleh:

anyways- my opinion- Mika should really find some new frinds to hang out with...

just by seeing her clips and hearing her sing I could make up an opinion about her (and I dont do that often)

she is a manily slut...

first Gaga then dentist- poor week for the Mika...

i totally agree with you

and i think MIKA is in a great danger ,he needs our help . after all ,this is our role in his life....

:bleh:

I assume you are joking, from your last smilie.

But on the offchance that you aren't, I'm sorry but it isn't our role to tell him who to be friends with, I pretty sure he wouldn't take any notice anyhow!

We only know what the paps and Gaga show us in all this, and it's pretty obvious she's playing it up for the cameras.

We don't know what she's like in private, she's probably a really nice person. Mika knows her better than we do, so we can only judge her on what she chooses to show us, much like Mika himself does.

So I'm not gonna judge Mika on his choice of friends, I don't like it when people do it to me, and it still happens to me on a regular basis, so I won't do it to other people.

Lifes too short, and I can't be bothered. LOL!

We only know what the paps and Gaga show us in all this, and it's pretty obvious she's playing it up for the cameras.

We don't know what she's like in private, she's probably a really nice person. Mika knows her better than we do, so we can only judge her on what she chooses to show us, much like Mika himself does.

So I'm not gonna judge Mika on his choice of friends, I don't like it when people do it to me, and it still happens to me on a regular basis, so I won't do it to other people.

:thumb_yello:

Even if I didn't like her as a musician (though I do), I'd much rather see Mika hang out with a real character than a stupid Barbie doll or a cheese faced boy band star. Now THAT would be really shocking for me.:cool:

I assume you are joking, from your last smilie.

But on the offchance that you aren't, I'm sorry but it isn't our role to tell him who to be friends with, I pretty sure he wouldn't take any notice anyhow!

Ok, just for the record (again :naughty:), I want to clarify that I never tried to say who Mika should hang out with or be friends with. I honestly don't care who he is friends or friendly with; It's his business.

All that I am commenting on is my own opinion on how I would most certainly not get on with someone who has her personality type, that's all :thumb_yello::wink2:.

:blink:

i do care who mika hang out with ... there is old say "till me who your friend and i will tell you who you are"

if i agree with you when you said "pretty obvious she's playing it up for the cameras"

if you didn't see her at all and only listen to her words what you will say about her :boxed: :eek:

and do the same with mika.. listen to his words ... he is so human and sensitive :thumb_yello:

may be MIKA see her as a successful ruke star and he can be inspired by her

I thought you guys would be interested in this article; http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog.aspx?blogentryid=408169&showcomments=true

it sums up what so many in here have been trying to say about gaga nicely, and it has mika's front door in the photo

It does sum it up, and I agree with what the guy says. It's looking like too much of a "try hard" and not natural

:blink:

i do care who mika hang out with ... there is old say "till me who your friend and i will tell you who you are"

if i agree with you when you said "pretty obvious she's playing it up for the cameras"

if you didn't see her at all and only listen to her words what you will say about her :boxed: :eek:

and do the same with mika.. listen to his words ... he is so human and sensitive :thumb_yello:

may be MIKA see her as a successful ruke star and he can be inspired by her

Mica certainly is human and sensitive but as for judging people on what they say, I should avoid doing that... much better to judge them on what they do, I believe :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

I thought you guys would be interested in this article; http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog.aspx?blogentryid=408169&showcomments=true

it sums up what so many in here have been trying to say about gaga nicely, and it has mika's front door in the photo

Dear Lord :shocked: !

Not only his front door but the steps which lead up to it -and which incidentally could do with a bit of repaving...- :shocked: !

You are so going to be told off by the mods for pointing your finger at it :thumbdown: !

Marie-Thérèse

Dear Lord :shocked: !

Not only his front door but the steps which lead up to it -and which incidentally could do with a bit of repaving...- :shocked: !

You are so going to be told off by the mods for pointing your finger at it :thumbdown: !

Marie-Thérèse

That is just SO last year! In THIS thread the mods are suggesting that people who object to the front door are secretly stalkers who don't like their hard won information out there for all the riff-raff to see.

That is just SO last year! In THIS thread the mods are suggesting that people who object to the front door are secretly stalkers who don't like their hard won information out there for all the riff-raff to see.

I am impressed :shocked: ! So they are changing :wink2: ? And improving :thumb_yello: ? And fighting hypocrisy with all their might :bonk: ?

I am so glad I am here :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

I personally think that we should move on from the whole Gaga episode now, it is so last week, or was it the week before:boxed: Mika is a big boy now who can pick his own friends.:naughty: I'm sure she is a very nice person and I also think she is talented and her album is actually very good, just because she is seen out with Mika doesn't make her a bad person, she is a bit wierd in her dress sense I give you that and she could have worn something a bit more discreet when she went out to dinner with Mika also the interviews that I have seen of her she doesn't come across particually well either, and wtf is that tea cup all about, :boxed:but life would be one big boring place if we were all the same. Mika was different at the start, still is a bit, but we all gave him a chance and love him even more for being a bit different.:wub2:

I personally think that we should move on from the whole Gaga episode now, it is so last week, or was it the week before:boxed: Mika is a big boy now who can pick his own friends.:naughty: I'm sure she is a very nice person and I also think she is talented and her album is actually very good, just because she is seen out with Mika doesn't make her a bad person, she is a bit wierd in her dress sense I give you that and she could have worn something a bit more discreet when she went out to dinner with Mika also the interviews that I have seen of her she doesn't come across particually well either, and wtf is that tea cup all about, :boxed:but life would be one big boring place if we were all the same. Mika was different at the start, still is a bit, but we all gave him a chance and love him even more for being a bit different.:wub2:

So is Mica at times... he just wears a little more clothing on his body :wink2: .

I hadn't realised at first that on the photos taken when he was walking the streets, on the same day, he had recycled the rather objectionable dinner jacket he had sported at a party.

Worn with casual clothes it looked surprisingly smart :thumb_yello: .

Marie-Thérèse

I am impressed :shocked: ! So they are changing ? And improving ? And fighting hypocrisy with all their might :bonk: ?

I am so glad I am here :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

:floor::floor::floor:

Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

So is Mica at times... he just wears a little more clothing on his body

I hadn't realised at first that on the photos taken when he was walking the streets, on the same day, he had recycled the rather objectionable dinner jacket he had sported at a party.

Worn with casual clothes it looked surprisingly smart .

Marie-Thérèse

Ahhhhh...The shirtless drumming:wub2::naughty::bleh: Tbh I hope he drops that, I'm a bit bored of seeing his naked chest now:boxed: *Did I really say that?:naughty:*

He always recycles his clothes and we also love him for that, I do anyway :thumb_yello::wub2:

Ahhhhh...The shirtless drumming:wub2::naughty::bleh: Tbh I hope he drops that, I'm a bit bored of seeing his naked chest now:boxed: *Did I really say that?:naughty:*

He always recycles his clothes and we also love him for that, I do anyway

I'm with you there, I'm totally over the shirtless drumming, and I found that it became really cheap and silly. Like his image immediately becomes sort of tacky when he does that unnecessary, planned, "cold blood" sort of taking his clothes off.

I would understand it if it was really hot and he took his top off once, like he did in Ibiza, and that I find natural and have absolutely no objections to, but when he does it as a habit I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest (a bit like Gaga and her knickers outfit :naughty:)