Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For how long? And did people scream? :naughty:

yes! It was so annoying! I had to yell to talk to the person at the locker next to me. It was ridiculous. It also made it worse because junior high is in kinda combined with the high school.

It was out from the end of lunch till about 3. it was really nice though because for a whole class (computer...we obviously couldn't do anything) I sat in the Loft (the senior place) in the peaceful darkness.

yes! It was so annoying! I had to yell to talk to the person at the locker next to me. It was ridiculous. It also made it worse because junior high is in kinda combined with the high school.

It was out from the end of lunch till about 3. it was really nice though because for a whole class (computer...we obviously couldn't do anything) I sat in the Loft (the senior place) in the peaceful darkness.

Did you yell at them to shut up? :naughty:

Aww, cool. Like an escape (there's a better word, it's just escaping me right now :roftl:)? I wonder why they didn't send you guys home.

Did you yell at them to shut up? :naughty:

Aww, cool. Like an escape (there's a better word, it's just escaping me right now :roftl:)? I wonder why they didn't send you guys home.

I don't know. Even the toilets didn't work for at least 45 min. I didn't yell at them, they probably wouldn't have heard me over everyone else. There were also some interesting happenings going on. The principal was running around with a nerf gun shooting zombies. He came up to my friend Paige and told her she was a zombie and he was going to shoot her and that he'd already shot Chelsea and she was dead because everyone knows that if you shoot a zombie in the head they'll die.

I don't know. Even the toilets didn't work for at least 45 min. I didn't yell at them, they probably wouldn't have heard me over everyone else. There were also some interesting happenings going on. The principal was running around with a nerf gun shooting zombies. He came up to my friend Paige and told her she was a zombie and he was going to shoot her and that he'd already shot Chelsea and she was dead because everyone knows that if you shoot a zombie in the head they'll die.

:doh: Yeah...yelling doesn't cancel out yelling. Sort of redundant. :roftl:

Seriously? That's so funny! :punk:

:shocked:I can't believe what song is No1 in the UK:shocked:

I can't remember anything from it, not even the artist, but it's full crap.

I think its title is 'Number 1' - I wonder if this is the reason why people buying it. ...must be a kind of British humour, I can't make sense of it in any other way:blink:

I can openly and officially say that I am addicted to Bath & Body Works.

ooo i was just there yesterday and they had 1$ sale for this new scent coming out called "white citrus" it's delicioius!:punk:

lol some of the smells are weird so me and my friend went around and renamed the scents like "apple core" and "laundry detergent" :naughty: one smelled like skittles!