Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just spent a couple of hours drawing a new avatar using my laptop's touchpad despite the fact that a) I still haven't sent off the e-mails I need to send off, b) I still haven't had a wash like I was meant to, and c) I really ought to be in bed right now.

I MUST BE CRAZY. @_@

Is there a certain age that's considered too old for your mom to take care of you when you're sick? I'm sick, and my mom bought me tissues and cough drops, but when I went into her room and whined "Mooommmmmmyyy.....I'm siiiiicckk." She just said, "I know. Go lie down." :boxed: I wanted her to tuck me in and wait on me and perhaps say, "Oh, you poor thing." :naughty:

WHo doesn't?:roftl:

People without feet? :dunno:

I was just at cold stone creamery and the workers burst in to song three times while I was there.

:aah:

I love it when that happens.

I don't think they have that here. :huh:

Oh wait' date=' apparently there is...I've never seen/been to it.[/color']

Is there a certain age that's considered too old for your mom to take care of you when you're sick? I'm sick, and my mom bought me tissues and cough drops, but when I went into her room and whined "Mooommmmmmyyy.....I'm siiiiicckk." She just said, "I know. Go lie down." :boxed: I wanted her to tuck me in and wait on me and perhaps say, "Oh, you poor thing." :naughty:

That depends... on how sick you are and how old you are.

:shocked: i go to bed at about 12:30 and get up around 12pm... what do you do until 6am???

trying to have as much fun as i can for the 17 +/- hours time.

But whats most normal is only around 3 hours of sleep. Sometimes 12 when i need to catch up :roftl: Been like that for almost 3 years time

so you are sleeping for almost 12 hours?:shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel

i don't think it does... it makes you feel even more loved and happy and then you get better quicker :wink2:

I don't think my 12 yr old son would agree with you. If he was seriously ill, like in hospital, I think he'd like me to be there and fussing around. But when he's at home with a cold, he's OK with me making him drinks etc but he definitely doesn't want to be tucked in to bed!

trying to have as much fun as i can for the 17 +/- hours time.

But whats most normal is only around 3 hours of sleep. Sometimes 12 when i need to catch up :roftl: Been like that for almost 3 years time

so you are sleeping for almost 12 hours?:shocked:

at the moment yeah but the school year starts at the beginning of September so it's sleeping from 12 am till 7:30 at the latest... :mf_rosetinted: i hate school...

at the moment yeah but the school year starts at the beginning of September so it's sleeping from 12 am till 7:30 at the latest... :mf_rosetinted: i hate school...

Well that better than nothing :thumb_yello:

Hated school too... sucked!

How long time do you have left before you dont have to think about school anylonger?

Well that better than nothing :thumb_yello:

Hated school too... sucked!

How long time do you have left before you dont have to think about school anylonger?

another 2 years! :sneaky2: about to start a-level. but i want to go to a drama college or something like that... :wink2:

munich's pretty though isn't it? my fav line from 'a long way home'

How come?

Well we went out for my roommate's birthday.

We went to a party but everybody was drunk and high so we left because it was too awkward. Then we ended up going to a club and random boys would come up behind you and start dancing all on you. So then I was just standing around awkwardly because I didn't want to dance.

It was just very uncomfortable :naughty: