Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY FOOT IS NUMB.

Why do body parts go cold when they're numb? It's sort of scary. Like when you accidentally fall asleep on your arm and you wake up and you can't move it. Horrifying.

i went to the dentist and had to have the right side of my mouth numbed. it didn't go cold just like pins and needles... then it woke up and hurt like hell

i went to the dentist and had to have the right side of my mouth numbed. it didn't go cold just like pins and needles... then it woke up and hurt like hell

I remember once I was going to the dentist to get my tooth pulled, and they injected stuff into my gums. Then it turned out they got the wrong Harpreet Gill and I had to go home with lips that left like bananas. :roftl:

One of my toenails is kinda blue :blink: It have been hurting like hell since the Mika show sat. cos i was wearing too small shoes thx to a friend of mine :sneaky2: And GOD it hurts....

have a foot bath... then go to a doctor...

You : my toenail turned blue

Doctor : i see. when did this happen?

You : on saturday after a mika concert.

Doctor : i'm afraid miss angel you have the highlly contagious mikaitis. soon you whole body will be every colour of the rainbow.

You : COOL!

Doctor : and then you die from excessive mika song consumption.

You : *shouting at doctor* WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE! WE ARE GOWLDEN! WE ARE GOWLDEN! oh.

have a foot bath... then go to a doctor...

You : my toenail turned blue

Doctor : i see. when did this happen?

You : on saturday after a mika concert.

Doctor : i'm afraid miss angel you have the highlly contagious mikaitis. soon you whole body will be every colour of the rainbow.

You : COOL!

Doctor : and then you die from excessive mika song consumption.

You : *shouting at doctor* WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE! WE ARE GOWLDEN! WE ARE GOWLDEN! oh.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Only light blue still. Rest of my body has some blue, red and yellow on it :naughty:

you're still in the early stages... it's ok. can you finish these sentences without thinking much...

Blame it on the girls...

i hate days like this...

you know that you, i wanna be...

and finally,

the same old phonies...

you're still in the early stages... it's ok. can you finish these sentences without thinking much...

Blame it on the girls...

i hate days like this...

you know that you, i wanna be...

and finally,

the same old phonies...

Still in the early stages? well yeah... the blue and yellow is after a fall when i came home sat. the red thingy is cos of the shoes were too small (3 blisters)...

Yesterday my brother's friend called. Here's how (some of) the conversation went:

Me: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Him: Who is this?

Me: No, you tell me who you are. You phoned my house.

LOL!

Right now I'm trying to call my dad. He won't pick up. This from the man who regularly hangs up on me. :blink: