Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so.. The Killers were AMAZING. It was really hard to be there at the venue troughout all day though... First act: Bettershell. Portuguese rock band, nice tunes, but meh.. Second: The Walkmen. Damn, that man wouldn't stop screaming:naughty: Third: Brandi Carlile. Amazing amazing amazing.:wub2: She has a beautiful voice, and she performed Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, and some songs by Radiohead and Johnny Cash. Fourth: Mando Diao. They were quite good, but people started pushing each other at some point and doing moshpits(is that how you say it in english?) at the front, wich was really close to me. The music was nice, but sometimes too violent... And obviously they were pretty high. Fifth: Duffy. What a joke. I even thought she had a voice! She sounds like a barbie girl, and doesn't know how to entertain a crowd. At all. I sat on the floor all the way trough her act. :naughty: Sixth: The Killers. WOWOWOWOWOWOW. They were definitely worth all the pain troughout the afternoon and evening. They send out so many positive "vibes" and even though their music is really rock, it's very harmonical. So beautiful! They're all amazing performers, and they really have a good presence, especially Brandon Flowers, the vocalist!

BUT what made me not enjoy the act so much was that right before they came in, 2 drunk girls and 1 guy came pushing trough, and they wanted to go to the front of me and my friends, and they just said so many nasty things and talked rubbish most of the time.. One of the girls kept touching my hair and saying she had swine flu and literally RUBBING on my back. not nice:boxed: At one point we just went away, we couldn't take it anymore once The Killers started, because we couldn't see anything, so many tall people in front of us and another drunk/high guy was pushing around and punching people and grabbing me and my friends... So we just went to the stadium stands... And well that describes the rest of the night:bleh:

I liked the day, but god it was so hard to take ALL the smoke and got beer on me twice, and so many stupid people...

I feel really sore:teehee:

I know there's no one interested but just wanted to talk:aah:

Smelling a lot like cigarettes and beer and I swear I didn't do any of them..