.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Avoca it is so amazing, I would like to have my own copy!!!

Can we buy one by any chance? It is equally as impressive as the year book...:biggrin2:

well, thanks.. :blush-anim-cl:

yes, I think they still have my file at the shop. will pm you later in the day for details. I'm leaving on the 6th though.. it's very unlike they can make it before then, actually impossible. :naughty:

they took fom tue. morn to sat. morn to have it ready.

I'll be glad though to get you a copy if you care to keep it as memory. :thumb_yello:

could we do it when I come back, beg. of sept.? do you mind? :wink2:

OMG, Avoca you did a great job, it's wonderful.....

I'm also interested to have my own, i'll pm and tell me how much is it when you know...

And thanks to everybody who had worked on the project...

For sure, he will adore the book...

Repeat post:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2431658&postcount=1021

I know that Avoca has done a HEAP of work on this, and that she is paying all the expenses involved. She is not asking for any contributions for the printing and postage, she doesn't mind paying but I think it is a good idea to ask any of you if you would consider a tiny contribution.

When I say tiny, a dollar, a Euro...there are so many of us, it would surely add up and help to defray costs.

Please PM me (Blue Sky) if you are willing to contribute and I will give you details for Avoca's Paypal (she has done enough work, she does not have to cope with all these emails/PMs too.:thumb_yello:)

And Avoca, you know we love you and appreciate your work. This is the least I can do.:wub2:

I'll provide copies of the book when I am back, beg. of sept. :thumb_yello:

in the meantime, I say you bye till sept. cause tomorrow I'm off for hols. I won't be checking the net regularly, but only every now and again.

however if I have news about mika's book being delivered, I'll post them (or text someone asking to post them) on the official bday thread. :wink2:

have a great month of august! :wub2: