.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

That would be awesome! :) I just remembered that Aayame started some stuff for the Post Your Picture Thread -- I just posted her a visitor's message but she hasn't been online in a couple weeks. So what I said was that if I don't hear back from her by Friday, then I'm going to get someone else (you, obviously) to do it. I'll check back with you then.

PM me your ideas about the artwork and a bit about what the text is saying:thumb_yello:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh by the way nana06, thanks for adding my MIKA letters to the pictures!

Where can I post my Bday wishes?

You're welcome. :biggrin2:

You can send the bday wishes to avoca by PM if it's finished. I'm not sure where in the book avoca is going to put the messages though, so you could wait and see what she says. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry, is the MFC inside jokes section going to be included??

Nono is not involved anymore and English Rose never replied, so... I was going to do something to illustrate the section, but no one is writing about that. :dunno:

ok so my full post is on page 6 of this thread, but as i haven't been paying as much attention to this thread as i should have, i just wanted to check and see if anyone does want to put my little mika pic on their page. i am happy to let anyone use it (if they want it) so long as they put my name next to it. either look back at page 6 or follow the link to see a full size copy of it here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadeboylan/3531717550/sizes/l/

here's a thumbnail of it

3531717550_b0c9505c30_m.jpg

so if anyone wants it just send me a private message ok, lots o' luv x

Erm... I have a few questions... I know I haven't been on here as much as I should've been (my holiday has started 5 days ago; till then I was in an absolute mess with school and organizing my life in general), so I guess I've missed some things that are of a major importance for this project.

I've written all the textes about the threads I have applied for and all I have to do now is do the artwork. (4 of them)

Do we put both the text and the artwork on the same sheet, A4 paper? Like, the text in the first half of the paper and the artwork below (and/or vice versa)?

The 2nd question; can we experiment with the painting techniques? My idea was to do the artwork all over the sheet and then paste the text (previously printed and cut in lines as the sentences go, if you know what I mean :aah:).

Can we do even a little collage?

Please, someone who can answer :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks in advance.

Erm... I have a few questions... I know I haven't been on here as much as I should've been (my holiday has started 5 days ago; till then I was in an absolute mess with school and organizing my life in general), so I guess I've missed some things that are of a major importance for this project.

I've written all the textes about the threads I have applied for and all I have to do now is do the artwork. (4 of them)

Do we put both the text and the artwork on the same sheet, A4 paper? Like, the text in the first half of the paper and the artwork below (and/or vice versa)?

The 2nd question; can we experiment with the painting techniques? My idea was to do the artwork all over the sheet and then paste the text (previously printed and cut in lines as the sentences go, if you know what I mean :aah:).

Can we do even a little collage?

Please, someone who can answer :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks in advance.

Yes Keti, both the artwork and text goes on one page. One page for one thread.

You have to send it to Avoca digitally, and I think you can make a collage that way too! As long as the size and the text is okay I think you can get all creative!!:thumb_yello:

Yes Keti, both the artwork and text goes on one page. One page for one thread.

You have to send it to Avoca digitally, and I think you can make a collage that way too! As long as the size and the text is okay I think you can get all creative!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I'll scan them and PM them to her when I get a proper scanner on here (I'm in my mounatin house:aah:).

Thanks for the response. :flowers2:

Finished the page for the Picture Captions thread! What do you think? I thought I would include caption examples instead of art, coz it would make more sense! Tell me what you think! It's simple coz I'M unable to do tricks in Gimp lol! :D

picturecaptionsthread.jpg

HELP!!!

I need someone to do the artistic part for "Mfc representatives".

@Cazgirl I sent you an e-mail to ask you for it but I'm not sure you received it...

lol sorry I HAVE seen it, but I've literally just come back from holiday. What kind of drawing did you want me to do?

Hope you had a nice holiday :biggrin2:

My text isn't ready yet, I need to translate it in good English :aah:

It's about representatives being the boss and the Mfc the soldiers, using military vocabulary. :roftl:

I'd love a drawing with an army in colorful uniform and me as an officer with a whip... or something funny like that... Err, it's just an idea not an order :naughty:

If you accept the job, can you pm me an e-mail where I can send you the text as soon as it's ready?

Thank you :wub2:

Just one question - did you want it as one picture or multiple pictures like a comic? Plus, everything I do with my drawings is paper based. None of it is edited on the computer whatsoever, so whatever text you give me will be drawn, not computerised.

Wow Caroline you're my star :mf_lustslow: You can draw whatever you want it's gonna be perfect!

It doesn't matter if it's paper based, we can scan it and add the text. I just wanted to send you my text so that you can see what I'm talking about. We are translating it and I hope it's gonna be ready very soon.

I love the idea of a comic!!! If it's not too much work :teehee:

Okay then. It may take some time, I haven't even finished my own yet :roftl:

Just e-mail me the text and I'll send you a rough design of what I'm gonna draw to see what you think of it before I go ahead and draw it.

Hello :pinkbow:

I'm sorry for bei8ng one of these annoying people that are 1) late and 2) unwilling to read 15 pages of thread :pinkbow: but... so me & England are making the Mika Mail thread and we are currently working on the text and the layout. I am SURE the stuff I'm going to ask in a second is already somewhere here but anyway it would be great if someone gave me the basic instructions. Avoca's way of describing it all gives me a little headache to be honest.

So.

A4. Ok.

200 words. Ok.

We can photoshop everything together. Ok.

But - what format does it have to be? Can I send it in as a pdf? :blink: