.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

Brown eyes and brown curly hair... just like someone we know :wub2: He's just a "bit" taller than me :naughty:

And don't worry Avoca will wait for us :biggrin2:

PS Myspace link works now

Thank you sweetpea! I've added you.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way...does anyone have Avoca's email address? I sent a PM to her, but haven't got answer ,even though the deadline is today.Someone how has already sent her their suff, could you PM it to me!?

AXIE...

This is the first drawing partly coloured in. It took two listens of LiCM...long time just colouring in >_<

just thought I'd keep you updated...

axie6.jpg

That's beautiful! :wub2:

I know it's a lot of work. You can't imagine how much I appreciate what you're doing.

Thank you so much Caroline! :flowers2:

well finally after what has felt like a gazillion years & a LOT of severe trouble with my computer (believe me I've wanted to fling it out of the window about a million times over the past few weeks)

I have finally finished my part of the project, the picture for the Mika mail thread.

i hope it's o.k:teehee:

mikabirthdayprojectfinalpicdarkligh.jpg

AXIE...

This is what I've done so far.

I'm colouring the main parts first...I usually do the background last.

So here it is at the moment....I've spent about 2 hours on it today so far.

I have two more pages to do...one page is already drawn on so it just needs colouring, but I still need to draw the PS bit yet =/

However, I'm progressing quite quickly...if it carries on it MAY be finished in time...

PS: Ignore the drawing on the far left, it's got nothing to do with this project :roftl:

axie7.jpg

AXIE...

This is what I've done so far.

I'm colouring the main parts first...I usually do the background last.

So here it is at the moment....I've spent about 2 hours on it today so far.

I have two more pages to do...one page is already drawn on so it just needs colouring, but I still need to draw the PS bit yet =/

However, I'm progressing quite quickly...if it carries on it MAY be finished in time...

axie7.jpg

Wow!!! It's :clap::rolls_eyes::bow::fangurl::woot_jump::boing::groupwave::yay::kachinga::bleh::wub2:

I wish I new all this words in English...

I'm sure it'll be finished on time *crosses fingers*

Edited by Axie Dentelle

Okay, this is one of the picture's close up (the last one in the last picture...) because it's had more done to it (well, only a tad.)

axie8.jpg

And this is the second to last page. I'm only stuck because I don't know what colours to use for Mika's clothes =S so any ideas from ANYONE are very much appreciated...

axie9.jpg

LAST MIN HELP!

Hi everyone!

Please if you have a little time do an illustration for the gay thread please! Someone, I don't remember who promised to do Avoca's threads: the bday thread and the gay thred, but she hasn't got the art yet for these....

I will make a fast drawing for the Bday present thread....

SOMEONE please make something for the GAY THREAD and send it to Avoca!

I have guests at home so I can't do that one too...hope you understand but I also hope that someone will be able to do it asap.

LAST MIN HELP!

Hi everyone!

Please if you have a little time do an illustration for the gay thread please! Someone, I don't remember who promised to do Avoca's threads: the bday thread and the gay thred, but she hasn't got the art yet for these....

I have guests at home so I can't do that one too...hope you understand but I also hope that someone will be able to do it asap.

i cant im afraid, im still doing axie's!

LAST MIN HELP!

Hi everyone!

Well... as Cazgirl is doing my illustration... I could do yours :roftl:

I can't draw but I don't have anyone at home so I can do an illustration on my PC...

What would you like? And can I see your text?

LAST MIN HELP!

Hi everyone!

i can do it but Axie is doing i think :)

axie, if you need help, just tell me ^^

Thank you!

It's done. I just need to add the text. Please if someone has this text pm me :thumb_yello:

Hey! It'S Avoca'S thrad, so she should have the text! I'M just doing the art too.....but I simply sent her the art and I think she will put them together....send it to her, just in case, becasue we are in a hurry!

Hey! It'S Avoca'S thrad, so she should have the text! I'M just doing the art too.....but I simply sent her the art and I think she will put them together....send it to her, just in case, becasue we are in a hurry!

Zsina, I'm following you on Deviant Art. My dad thinks you're amazing and thinks you should do it for a living. I have to say I agree.