.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

Hello :pinkbow:

I'm sorry for bei8ng one of these annoying people that are 1) late and 2) unwilling to read 15 pages of thread :pinkbow: but... so me & England are making the Mika Mail thread and we are currently working on the text and the layout. I am SURE the stuff I'm going to ask in a second is already somewhere here but anyway it would be great if someone gave me the basic instructions. Avoca's way of describing it all gives me a little headache to be honest.

So.

A4. Ok.

200 words. Ok.

We can photoshop everything together. Ok.

But - what format does it have to be? Can I send it in as a pdf? :blink:

Hi! Avoca said that the submissions should be sent digitally to her. A JPEP....etc...I think PDF is going to be just as nice as a jpeg, as long as she can have it printed properly. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay... So here's my stuff.

The "What Made You Happy Today?" thread

kajintekst001.jpg

The "ODD" Thread

kajintekst.jpg

The "Mika In Serbia" Thread

kajintekst002.jpg

...and The "Mikagasmics" Thread .

kajintekst003.jpg

I'm just a bit worried about the Gasmics. Seems like my scanner cut the left side for a bit, so you can't read some words properly... Is it of a great importance? :huh:

I'm nearly finished doing the freddie's english course picture, just have to finish doing some background work and then it'll be uploaded.

I am doing Axie's MFC World Representatives for France picture. She's told me what she wants and the idea I have is pretty darn massive but if it all goes well it's gonna look pretty good. So...please bear with me...

I'm nearly finished doing the freddie's english course picture, just have to finish doing some background work and then it'll be uploaded.

I am doing Axie's MFC World Representatives for France picture. She's told me what she wants and the idea I have is pretty darn massive but if it all goes well it's gonna look pretty good. So...please bear with me...

Hey Caz!

Your drawings for Freddie's english course are fantastic!!!

I can't wait to see mine! :teehee:

Did you receive the text I sent you yesterday?

Hey Caz!

Your drawings for Freddie's english course are fantastic!!!

I can't wait to see mine! :teehee:

Did you receive the text I sent you yesterday?

Yes I'm onto it already. It's quite big by the way, because I've broken up your paragraph. On each piece of A3 are three separate drawings to do with bits of paragraphs. Don't worry it'll make sense once you see it...

GAHH, I'll send you what I've done so far.

It's nowhere near complete, I haven't even finished drawing it yet...

I only came on here to look at a few flags...:naughty:

BRB!

This is the beginning, sorry if it's nothing like you imagined :naughty: I haven't actually put the text on because I think it will be too big, so maybe a bit of photoshop magic once the pictures are complete?

:boxed:

anyway...

Axie1.jpg

Box 1: Every day new recruits from all over the world detrain on the MFC.

Box 2: Therefore, to avoid any chaos, each country is represented by a Chief.

Box 3: A bit like a President but less boring!

Axie2.jpg

Box 1: The Chief stands her troops at attention, settles their camp on their country’s topic and sorts out internal conflicts.

Box 2: In return, the troops obey their Chief and meet all of her wishes.

Box 3: (Fanny, when I asked for a White House, I didn’t mean an igloo in your back garden!

Do you get the idea?

(The circles in the last box WILL make sense once it's complete....xDD)

So far it's taken 2 and a half hours lol...:roftl:

This is the beginning, sorry if it's nothing like you imagined :naughty: I haven't actually put the text on because I think it will be too big, so maybe a bit of photoshop magic once the pictures are complete?

Do you get the idea?

:floor: LMAO!!! I'm totally in love with it :mf_lustslow:

Not only I get the idea but I think it completely fits my legendary sens of humor :roftl:

And I look so young on your drawings :blush-anim-cl:

I totally trust you and I'm very excited to see the whole thing finished :boing:

Thank you!!!

:floor: LMAO!!! I'm totally in love with it :mf_lustslow:

Not only I get the idea but I think it completely fits my legendary sens of humor :roftl:

And I look so young on your drawings :blush-anim-cl:

I totally trust you and I'm very excited to see the whole thing finished :boing:

Thank you!!!

THANK. GOD. YOU. LIKE. IT!

:roftl:

It will be MUCH better when it's finished, I have funnier scenes to do...arrgh, hope it gets finished in time though! I make life very difficult for myself :naughty:

BY THE WAY do you have Facebook?

THANK. GOD. YOU. LIKE. IT!

:roftl:

It will be MUCH better when it's finished, I have funnier scenes to do...arrgh, hope it gets finished in time though! I make life very difficult for myself :naughty:

BY THE WAY do you have Facebook?

Yeah let's hope it gets finished in time or Avoca will kill us :roftl:

No I don't have Facebook, only Myspace and Twitter. Why?

DRUM ROLL....THIS IS THE FINAL PICTURE FOR FREDDIE'S ENGLISH COURSE THREAD....

mikabday.jpg

:boxed:

anyway...

Axie1.jpg

Box 1: Every day new recruits from all over the world detrain on the MFC.

Box 2: Therefore, to avoid any chaos, each country is represented by a Chief.

Box 3: A bit like a President but less boring!

Axie2.jpg

Box 1: The Chief stands her troops at attention, settles their camp on their country’s topic and sorts out internal conflicts.

Box 2: In return, the troops obey their Chief and meet all of her wishes.

Box 3: (Fanny, when I asked for a White House, I didn’t mean an igloo in your back garden!

Do you get the idea?

wow caz these are brilliant!!!

Yeah let's hope it gets finished in time or Avoca will kill us :roftl:

No I don't have Facebook, only Myspace and Twitter. Why?

only 3 days and I'm working all these days...gyaaahh!! :hypo:

Oh I was just curious lol. i did click on your myspace link but it says it was invalid.

wow caz these are brilliant!!!

Thanks!

ATTN AXIE: I'm about to upload some more pics of what I've done today...I have one more page left to draw and then it's just colouring in...it's taken me 2 and a half hours...but it's gonna take ages...I don't think it will be completed by the end of Monday :blink: but I'll give it a go.

axie3.jpg

Box 1: The Chief goes to concerts accompanied by her troops

Box 2: dressed in multicoloured uniforms bearing the effigy of their hero (you, not the Chief).

Box 3: She runs the operations even if she is only as tall as a garden gnome and you can hardly see her.

axie4.jpg

Box 1: She makes her soldiers line up after the show to salute you and to get a coded message on their CDs...

Box 2 AND 3: ...even if she knows that when the time will come her entire army will trample on her and she will be lucky if she can have a glimpse of your curls through a kepi!

axie5.jpg

The Chief never forgets your birthday, so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!

Lots of love from

Axie Dentelle

(MFC world representative for France)

So all I have to do now is the "PS" bit of the message, which should hopefully turn out quite funny. ^^

After work tomorrow I'll go to college and use the printers so I can get some images...I don't have a printer at home :roftl:

So...yeah...things still need tweaking proportion wise but this is pretty much the gist of it.

axie3.jpg

Box 1: The Chief goes to concerts accompanied by her troops

Box 2: dressed in multicoloured uniforms bearing the effigy of their hero (you, not the Chief).

Box 3: She runs the operations even if she is only as tall as a garden gnome and you can hardly see her.

axie4.jpg

Box 1: She makes her soldiers line up after the show to salute you and to get a coded message on their CDs...

Box 2 AND 3: ...even if she knows that when the time will come her entire army will trample on her and she will be lucky if she can have a glimpse of your curls through a kepi!

axie5.jpg

The Chief never forgets your birthday, so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!

Lots of love from

Axie Dentelle

(MFC world representative for France)

So all I have to do now is the "PS" bit of the message, which should hopefully turn out quite funny. ^^

After work tomorrow I'll go to college and use the printers so I can get some images...I don't have a printer at home :roftl:

So...yeah...things still need tweaking proportion wise but this is pretty much the gist of it.

It's amazing! You're a true genius :wub2:

You did a fantastic job, hope it's gonna be finished on time...

Gonna ask Avoca to wait a little bit more :giljotiini:

PS Errr... on the 3rd box... doesn't ATTEEENTION takes 2 "t"??? :teehee:

It's amazing! You're a true genius :wub2:

You did a fantastic job, hope it's gonna be finished on time...

Gonna ask Avoca to wait a little bit more :giljotiini:

PS Errr... on the 3rd box... doesn't ATTEEENTION takes 2 "t"??? :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: yes haha. That was the second time I wrote it though, I think I wrote it right the first time...must have just wanted to get on with the next drawing lol :roftl: don't worry it shall be corrected.

axie, what colour are your eyes?

Brown eyes and brown curly hair... just like someone we know :wub2: He's just a "bit" taller than me :naughty:

And don't worry Avoca will wait for us :biggrin2:

PS Myspace link works now

Edited by Axie Dentelle