• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Layouts the same then, good.

The fan club letters, purple yes?

Looks a little bluish on the phone.

So is the background black then?

Just making notes for the flag ;-)

We just needed something to work with Mikasounds at the moment. Nothing is finalized yet, so just hold onto your flag ideas for a bit. :thumb_yello:

We just needed something to work with Mikasounds at the moment. Nothing is finalized yet, so just hold onto your flag ideas for a bit. :thumb_yello:

Okey dokey:wink2:

HELP !!

Can anyone answer this question pretty please??

I registered on the Mikasounds Community / Forum yesterday as... Blue Eyes and I see today that someone else has registered with exactly the same user name. Is this possible?

*sits in a corner and sulks*

:(

It looks like it IS possible. I'll put it on our list of problems that's going to

go back to the site developer, see if there's anything they can do.

:huglove: I would be annoyed if another dcdeb shows up, too. :wink2:

Awwww thanks Deb - and thank you for responding so quickly :huglove:

They've replied to me that they are looking into this :thumb_yello:

Sorry to be a pain Deb, but do you think MS might have put a block on my account? I can't post comments (I've tried to put comments in the Art section and on the latest blog) and also when I do a search for my User Name nothing comes up :emot-sad:

Sorry to be a pain Deb, but do you think MS might have put a block on my account? I can't post comments (I've tried to put comments in the Art section and on the latest blog) and also when I do a search for my User Name nothing comes up :emot-sad:

I have just checked your profile and it is on! :thumb_yello:- see if you receive any message from me:wink2:

I have just checked your profile and it is on! :thumb_yello:- see if you receive any message from me:wink2:

Thanks for that Suzie :thumb_yello:

I am only having trouble signing in when I'm at work eek :shocked: All seems ok now I'm back home but I managed to post a comment from my mobile phone this afternoon - so someone is telling me I should be working not MIKA'ing lol :roftl:

Panic over :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...

Is anybody else having trouble posting comments on MS?? I'm really frustrated :boxed: I tried like three days ago to post one on a pic but it never appeared! And yesterday and today I tried to comment on the blog like 3 times and none of them got approved! Am I the only one?

Is anybody else having trouble posting comments on MS?? I'm really frustrated :boxed: I tried like three days ago to post one on a pic but it never appeared! And yesterday and today I tried to comment on the blog like 3 times and none of them got approved! Am I the only one?

Have the same prob.

You're not the only one. I can't even log in :crybaby: My e-mail adress and password are correct but it doesn't work...

Same for me....

I can send PM and write on the forum but my comments never appear anywhere.... :crybaby: