2009 Acoustic Tour Dates for Europe

dcdeb

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What queue ? It's sitting and first bought first sat, isn't it ?

Actually, not many details about the venues and the sitting accomodation. Michael H. -for hazy- Penniman is once more true to reputation :naughty: .

And what did Aurelien do in the queue anyway ? Pinch butts :blush-anim-cl: , empty his bladder on the the theatre wall :shocked: , get hopelessly drunk on absinth :drink_nl: ? Please, tell me, I won't repeat it, double promise :wink2: !

Cheers,

Id3

I've noticed that while MFCers voluntereed very interesting information about Aurelien nobody has been able to answer my first question.

So is it -or is it not- first bought, first sat ? Unless it's first arrived, first sat, which is what's happened so far at most venues... ? :confused:

When Federico has finished drinking to the new Mikasound could he kindly enquire :wink2: ?

Thanks, mate !

Cheers,

Id3

I've noticed that while MFCers voluntereed very interesting information about Aurelien nobody has been able to answer my first question.

So is it -or is it not- first bought, first sat ? Unless it's first arrived, first sat, which is what's happened so far at most venues... ? :confused:

When Federico has finished drinking to the new Mikasound could he kindly enquire :wink2: ?

Thanks, mate !

Cheers,

Id3

It seems to be different in every city.

In Amsterdam it says 'General admission seats' which probably means queing for the best seats.

Don't know about the other gigs.

In Amsterdam it says 'General admission seats' which probably means queing for the best seats.

That makes at least two of us :naughty: ...

More worrying is that at the London venue -I won't be there but still...- M's gig is not advertised but another show is, on the same date :shocked: !

Cheers,

Id3

Do you think we'll still be able to buy the tickets in two or three weeks?

Well, I think it depends in which city you live. For example, the Amsterdam gig is sold out already, and I bet Paris and London will be sold out as well soon.

So if you ask me..I don't think there'll be much tix left in 2 or 3 weeks.

Aurelien... Aurelien... :confused: wasn't he the guy who, at the Christmas party, delivered a very pretty speech because Santa was too drunk to be articulate ?

Quite a resourceful fellow !

Cheers,

Id3

Yep, that's him, and yes, he is lovely :wub2:. But just to be fair, Santa wasn't THAT drunk to be honest :roftl:. We were all pretty merry that night but no major casualties.

Nobody actually knows, but the way I interpret the wording that you get when you buy the tickets, and the way numbered seated venues are usually organised, my guess is that it will indeed be first ordered, first sat.

It's only the usual way, really. They have to allocate them following some criteria and usually the ones buying the first tickets get the best seats in the same category.

Yes, that is how I see it. The ones with general admission will probably be unnumbered.

More worrying is that at the London venue -I won't be there but still...- M's gig is not advertised but another show is, on the same date :shocked: !

Don't they have two separate rooms there? The other show may be in the other room.

Well, I think it depends in which city you live. For example, the Amsterdam gig is sold out already, and I bet Paris and London will be sold out as well soon.

Yep... that sucks. I have to wait till May 20th to know if I can go to Milan or not. :thumbdown:

Yep, that's him, and yes, he is lovely :wub2:. But just to be fair, Santa wasn't THAT drunk to be honest :roftl:. We were all pretty merry that night but no major casualties.

Yep, even Aurelien's voice was slightly... we' ? bu' he still managed to sound dignified :thumb_yello: .

I must really stop taking off 'ts' at the end of words.

Fun as it is to make fun of Sire, we would all be devastated :emot-sad: if he changed his cute :fangurl: way of speaking because people laugh at him :mad: !

Cheers,

Id3

I thought it was the presale tickets that are sold out.

They have to leave tickets to a "normal selling", non ?

I don't know if I'm clear, but I think there are a number of presale tickets...

It's what I thought too.... Well we'll see...

It was on Ticketmaster, but it was taken down very quickly.

Maybe the reason it was taken down was cos it was a mistake cos it was meant to be a secret :wink2:

I'm clutching at straws here :naughty: trying to be optimistic.

If the idea has fallen through, I think it's very unfair on us, especially after having mentioned it on his blog. How difficult could it be to make time for one date in Ireland when it's right next door to the UK. Not to mention it's been two years since he last came here..

Not moaning at anyone in particular btw :naughty: just speaking my mind.

I feel your pain -- it's been nearly a year and a half since I've seen Mika

live as well. :tears: I was hoping US dates would be announced by now,

but... *sigh* As I said, I don't know anything definite, honest -- but

I'm fairly sure more dates will be announced fairly soon. It's just a matter of when

and where. :naughty:

Edited by dcdeb

Do you think we'll still be able to buy the tickets in two or three weeks?

As others have said, it probably depends on your location. Today the

information goes into general release, so I would think that London

and Paris could sell out fairly quickly. The venues aren't that big.

Amsterdam: "PRE SALE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT"

I think Deb is right -- the tickets they had allotted for presale are gone,

but there are probably still tickets available.

I think it's different for every venue. The London show seems

to have reserved seats -- people are saying that they got tickets

for the stalls or for the circle -- but other shows are definitely marked

GA, General Admission. So some people are still going to have to queue, I guess. :(

Maybe he meant the Ireland of France cos they got 2 gigs :roftl:

:roftl:

As Christine already said, we don't know for sure why Ireland's not on

the tour date list. But we were told way back when the mention of

Dublin first came up, that nothing was set in stone -- so maybe it

fell through. As for it being a secret gig -- I suppose that's possible,

but why was it listed on site that sells tickets, then? :blink: Is it

still listed on that site, btw? I've forgotten which it was.

I wonder if it has something to do with the EP -- since that's the date

it comes out.

The way I see this, is that if it was never mentioned in the first place it would be different. Since he posted it in the blog, it did come across as if it was happening along with the other dates.

It's still listed on Eventful as there being a Dublin show on May 28th. I don't trust this or anything, but I feel we've all been miss led a lot about this.

It's just dissapointing. We can be hopeful, but it seems unlikely.

Thanks though!

So you've married M and you're still not satisfied? :

tee eheeee:roftl:

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN HERE FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG!

GOD I MISS YOU GUYS (AND MIKA!)

Have fun ppl who r going to see him on his European Tour...c u when u come to n.Y MIKA!

hello, welcome back! :thumb_yello:

Yep... that sucks. I have to wait till May 20th to know if I can go to Milan or not. :thumbdown:

hope you manage. :wink2: in nyon we skipped each other, apparently.

I feel your pain -- it's been nearly a year and a half since I've seen Mika

live as well. :tears: I was hoping US dates would be announced by now,

but... *sigh* As I said, I don't know anything definite, honest -- but

I'm fairly sure more dates will be announced fairly soon. It's just a matter of when

and where. :

it'll be 11 months since I had seen mika last, when I'll see mika next. I think more or less each of us is inthe same situation. a few us even waaaaay worse, por guys. :boxed:

He said he'd be back in LA in June.

But I need more clues than that asap. If it wasn't for him announcing that to everyone at the Roxy, I'd have already secured some of these European gig tix already, and booking a flight.

But I need more clues than that asap. If it wasn't for him announcing that to everyone at the Roxy, I'd have already secured some of these European gig tix already, and booking a flight.

Well you know how it is. Until Mika gets on the stage and starts singing you can't be guaranteed anything is going to happen. I'm just glad I went to LA already so I'm not so stressed about seeing one of these gigs.

Well you know how it is. Until Mika gets on the stage and starts singing you can't be guaranteed anything is going to happen. I'm just glad I went to LA already so I'm not so stressed about seeing one of these gigs.

Yeah, I'd be smiling from ear to ear for years with that awesomeness you experienced. And yep, don't I know all too well about the "no guarantee" bit since the last time I flew to Europe (the ONLY time I'd ever been in my life:blink:) he wasn't able to make 2 out of the 3 gigs. :sneaky2: Although I'd recovered from the awesome T.O. gig soon after. :biggrin2: