MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

You'd better! I want to meet the tattoo artists in person for once (and no, our girls aren't finished yet, sorry sorry sorry)!

I love the clothes suggestions pics. Both the first and the second pic :biggrin2:. If we go as family Flodder, can I be ma Flodder (I haven't enough hout voor de deur to be Kees, I'm afraid :bleh:).

I think I'll go nicely dressed as well. Good reason to put those clothes on again (tho at first I was thinking about going as Lady Gaga :mf_rosetinted:) :wink2:.

I'm gonna be so underdressed :blink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SO showing up to this gig in clogs. Eating a cheese sandwich, and asking everyone if they're into neuken in de keuken

:lmfao: I SO wanna see that!

:roftl: I'm more looking forward to seeing that then to that whole gig!

Me too:roftl:

we could also do the exact opposite and dress like the Flodder Family :roftl: Which would also be completely Dutch :roftl:

Then you would get something like this:

flodder-1-gr.jpg

We should totally do that. I mean, imagine all the weird faces we'd get:teehee:

Just saw the vlog, please tell me there won't be a stripper in het concertgebouw, that would be so wrong :blink:

It wasn't a stripper, it was a burlesque perfomance.

I would love something like that in Amsterdam actually.

Well, we are honoured.

There, am I back in your good books now?

You're getting there. :teehee:

we could also do the exact opposite and dress like the Flodder Family Which would also be completely Dutch :roftl:

flodder-1-gr.jpg

Let's not:mf_rosetinted: I have plenty of nice dresses though.

I read undressed... I have no problem with that

He could be your son:mf_rosetinted:

You'd better! I want to meet the tattoo artists in person for once (and no, our girls aren't finished yet, sorry sorry sorry)!

I love the clothes suggestions pics. Both the first and the second pic :biggrin2:. If we go as family Flodder, can I be ma Flodder (I haven't enough hout voor de deur to be Kees, I'm afraid ).

I think I'll go nicely dressed as well. Good reason to put those clothes on again (tho at first I was thinking about going as Lady Gaga ) .

I could go as Kees:roftl:

I had a dream about mika wearing socks from the HEMA last night :roftl:

I had a dream about going to a water park with Mika and my whole family. Fun times!

I would love something like that in Amsterdam actually

Oh I'd adore that!

I would love something like that in Amsterdam actually.

You're getting there. :teehee:

If you want to call a lady in a thong and nipple stickers burlesque :wink2:

Different tastes :wub2:

Glad you're coming to Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

Let's not:mf_rosetinted: I have plenty of nice dresses though.

He could be your son:mf_rosetinted:

I could go as Kees:roftl:

I had a dream about going to a water park with Mika and my whole family. Fun times!

Oh I'd adore that!

Yes, if I had a child when I was 8 :biggrin2: Am I that old in your eyes??? :tears:

we could also do the exact opposite and dress like the Flodder Family :roftl: Which would also be completely Dutch :roftl:

http://www.haversack.nl/zolder/flodder-1-gr.jpg

Haha Flodder rules, I wanna be Sjonnie in a cool red leather jacket

I had a dream about mika wearing socks from the HEMA last night :roftl:

He'd better not, HEMA just fired me :sneaky2:

Ah that sucks.

You can always buy a van though and start touring the world, selling fishbags out of the back of it during the day and going to gigs at night! *dreams*

Ah that sucks.

You can always buy a van though and start touring the world, selling fishbags out of the back of it during the day and going to gigs at night! *dreams*

Ooh if only :wub2: I do think I should try to sell more stuff though, at least I'll have loads of time to fiddle about with my website and making new thingies! Btw totally off topic but have you got anything to do next thursday, the 21th? Allergic to Horses are playing at p60 Amstelveen, I'm selling tickets for them :naughty:

Aww you're a good sister.

I'm afraid I can't make it though!

You should totally start selling corsets by the way.

I used to make PVC ones and sell them online.

Was profitable! :naughty:

Anyway.. Amsterdam gig.. yeah.. Concertgebouw.

Aww you're a good sister.

I'm afraid I can't make it though!

You should totally start selling corsets by the way.

I used to make PVC ones and sell them online.

Was profitable! :naughty:

Anyway.. Amsterdam gig.. yeah.. Concertgebouw.

Oh shame! Well they're working on loads of gigs so if there's any in The Hague I'll let you know :wink2:

Yeah I do wanna start selling the corsets, I just feel like I have to practise some more as I've only made them in my own size so far. And I dunno how much to ask, it takes me like, 3 whole days to make one, they would have to be quite expensive... how much did you ask for yours if I may ask?

Oh shame! Well they're working on loads of gigs so if there's any in The Hague I'll let you know :wink2:

Yeah I do wanna start selling the corsets, I just feel like I have to practise some more as I've only made them in my own size so far. And I dunno how much to ask, it takes me like, 3 whole days to make one, they would have to be quite expensive... how much did you ask for yours if I may ask?

I'll definitely go if they come here!

I would only make them in my own size aswell.. Or that of my mannequin. :teehee:

I didn't ask that much for them (cuz I made them with zippers usually and not rings... and plastic boning), 30 euros or something.

You should just check ebay, see what people are asking for similar designs and then check your material costs and the time it takes to make one.. and then decide on a price.

I think I saw you razorblade print dress in the Attitude Holland catalogue btw. It's lovely! :teehee:

*puts on mod hat*

Now back on topic Diana.

*takes hat off*

The trick is to take any random line of thought and MAKE it be on topic.

Mika at the Concertgebouw. Wearing a corset. :naughty:

That's gonna be a fun gig:lmfao:

You wearing clogs and asking everyone if they're into neuken in de keuken, Mika wearing a corset..what else is going to happen?:lmfao:

You wearing clogs and asking everyone if they're into neuken in de keuken, Mika wearing a corset..what else is going to happen?:lmfao:

He's gonna ask me on stage and I have to sit on his piano, and sing a duet with him :mf_rosetinted:

He's gonna ask me on stage and I have to sit on his piano, and sing a duet with him :mf_rosetinted:

This is going to be best gig ever!! :biggrin2:

I'll definitely go if they come here!

I would only make them in my own size aswell.. Or that of my mannequin. :teehee:

I didn't ask that much for them (cuz I made them with zippers usually and not rings... and plastic boning), 30 euros or something.

You should just check ebay, see what people are asking for similar designs and then check your material costs and the time it takes to make one.. and then decide on a price.

I think I saw you razorblade print dress in the Attitude Holland catalogue btw. It's lovely! :teehee:

*puts on mod hat*

Now back on topic Diana.

*takes hat off*

The ones I've made all have the most complicated stuff in them, rings and busks and whatever, but it would indeed be a quite good idea to start using zippers instead. I do use plastic boning, I already have a hard time breathing and moving with that, but the metal ones are just pure torture!

And yeah my razor dress is indeed in that catalogue :mf_lustslow: I totally love it

The trick is to take any random line of thought and MAKE it be on topic.

Mika at the Concertgebouw. Wearing a corset. :naughty:

Haha nah, he doesn't have the right figure for a corset, way to skinny :aah:

Btw Miek I was just thinking, with you living like 10 minutes away from me, do you ever shop at the HEMA on Amstelplein? Chances are I've had you paying at my checkout :aah:

I've been there twice, but unless you had an operation and became a boy, then no, i don't think I saw you.:biggrin2:

weird huh that we live so close to eachother :wub2: