MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

It's not that bad here :sneaky2:

You can go to Brussels too then .. :roftl:

No, but I just meant sleeping in it .. instead of at the station .. Don't know yet if I'll drive back after the gig :wink2:

Brussels is awesome! :biggrin2: And I would love to go there too, but I'm not. I'm still trusting in Mika to come to the Lowlands festival so I can see him there again! :teehee:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brussels is awesome! :biggrin2: And I would love to go there too, but I'm not. I'm still trusting in Mika to come to the Lowlands festival so I can see him there again! :teehee:

Believe it or not, but I have NO idea :mf_rosetinted::teehee::roftl:

What :shocked: How is that possible?? :teehee:

right.. on topic..

What's up with ze t-shirt, anything new?

I've never had a reason to go there ... :roftl:

Ingie posted 1 example, but I don't think there's been anything new after that .. (or else I've missed it :roftl:)

Really, Amsterdam Central Station is quite okay to stay at night! :teehee: We're gonna be awesome hobo's :teehee:

Speaking out of experience?:naughty:

*imagines us sitting there in the middle of the night, looking like a bunch of hobo's, making a campfire and smoking weed and all*

SOUNDS FRIGGIN AWESOME.:mf_rosetinted:

Speaking out of experience?:naughty:

*imagines us sitting there in the middle of the night, looking like a bunch of hobo's, making a campfire and smoking weed and all*

SOUNDS FRIGGIN AWESOME.:mf_rosetinted:

You should invite mika to join you :naughty:

I'm going to skip the last few hours of school to get there early, don't know how early yet.. I have to be careful that I don't tell everyone at school that I'm going to Mika or else it will be very suspicious if I go home early that day :naughty:

You should invite mika to join you :naughty:

I'm going to skip the last few hours of school to get there early, don't know how early yet.. I have to be careful that I don't tell everyone at school that I'm going to Mika or else it will be very suspicious if I go home early that day :naughty:

:roftl:I bet he'd love that:teehee:

Hehe, my dad wanted me to go to school at first too, for a couple of hours, but my mom didn't want that:biggrin2:

Yeah, don't do that, someone might tell it to one of your teachers.

I'm not even allowed to put it in my msn name, just because of that reason:naughty:

So far, I've only told it to one of my best friends.

:roftl:I bet he'd love that:teehee:

Hehe, my dad wanted me to go to school at first too, for a couple of hours, but my mom didn't want that:biggrin2:

Yeah, don't do that, someone might tell it to one of your teachers.

I'm not even allowed to put it in my msn name, just because of that reason:naughty:

So far, I've only told it to one of my best friends.

wow, you're so lucky! My mom would get really mad if she found out i'm going to skip school :teehee: My dad would probably let me, but he lives in the UK :naughty:

Oh that's smart, I do have it in my msn name.. maybe I should take it out !

wow, you're so lucky! My mom would get really mad if she found out i'm going to skip school :teehee: My dad would probably let me, but he lives in the UK :naughty:

Your dad lives in the Uk?! :shocked:

Omg, I would die...

well not really die actually, but I would go to so many mika gigs in the uk...you always have a place to sleep! :biggrin2:

Haha. My mom thought it was just useless to go to school that short, and then the next day be all tired and unconcentrated. So I get 2 days off; The tuesday of the gig and the wednesday after it.

Your dad lives in the UK? Wow.

Yeah, if you don't want anyone to know, maybe you should.

Ow, you have an exam :sad:

But uh .. so you only need to get back then? Because when, if, I go by car, I'll be happy to take you, but I don't think I want to wait to 11.30 to be on my way to Amsterdam :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'm taking the train to Amsterdam I think, so no worries about that:roftl:

Ingie, put a note on your paper: have to dash - got to queue - but I'd have done really well on these last few answers so please imagine some high marks.

Haha, It's German so I can be like: Ich liebe Deutsch aber ich liebe Mika auch. Ich gehe zu Amsterdam heute Abend yah! :roftl:

Maths final exam till 16:30.:aah: Gotta hate CITO for bad planning. But I'm going, even if i'll have to sit at the balcony or at the back.

Agreed! But thank Albert that I have no Maths:mf_rosetinted:

I'm taking the train to Amsterdam I think, so no worries about that:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

If you need a ride home ... :wink2: But I don't know if I'll drive home straight away or get some sleep first :bleh: (and I don't know if I go by car, but as it looks now I don't have another choice :roftl:)

@ IngievV: You do have maths, but on another day right? If you've got no maths at all (is that even possible?) I'm soo envying you right now :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't got German though x]

I wonder how long the venue will be opened though. It'll be a total disaster if we get stuck in a traffic jam and arrive at 8pm and the doors are closed. :sad: Hmm, maybe I have to send the concertgebouw an email.

If you need a ride home ... But I don't know if I'll drive home straight away or get some sleep first (and I don't know if I go by car, but as it looks now I don't have another choice )

Don't worry, just think about what you're going to do and let me know then:thumb_yello:

@ IngievV: You do have maths, but on another day right? If you've got no maths at all (is that even possible?) I'm soo envying you right now :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't got German though x]

I've got no maths at all because I'm cool:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Ingie, don't forget to bring your giant Maracas lollipop from London :biggrin2::teehee:

If I can find it:roftl:

Don't worry, just think about what you're going to do and let me know then:thumb_yello:

Hmm yes ... I'll do that .. :roftl:

I'm sure it's been mentioned here before but I'm too lazy to go through 25 pages of chatter.. :teehee:

How about parking? I absolutely hate public transport because I get motion sickness so I prefer not having to park outside Amsterdam.

Any good garages or parkinglots? I know it's expensive but I don't care. :teehee:

I've got no maths at all because I'm cool:mf_rosetinted:

If I can find it:roftl:

you lost it?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm sure it's been mentioned here before but I'm too lazy to go through 25 pages of chatter.. :teehee:

How about parking? I absolutely hate public transport because I get motion sickness so I prefer not having to park outside Amsterdam.

Any good garages or parkinglots? I know it's expensive but I don't care. :teehee:

I'm not often in Amsterdam, but when I go there I always park in a car park (parkeergarage). There are a few nearby, but they are expensive. I've parked once at the Museumplein and once at the Byzantium.

Have a look here http://www.naaramsterdam.nl/live/main.asp?display_framework=garage&mode=overzicht01&selected_balkitem_id=752

Haha, It's German so I can be like: Ich liebe Deutsch aber ich liebe Mika auch. Ich gehe zu Amsterdam heute Abend yah! :roftl:

nach

I hope that each and every single one of you is going to have a most fantastic time! :woot_jump: