MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah: Ruth I will wave to you from my seat :aah: Or we could hold a conversation in sign language :roftl:

I'm sitting over here: (blue-ish spot)

mika2juni.jpg

It will have to be sign language! First row? Wow!

haha, cool.

we are here:

589398955_6__k8D.jpeg

I will smile across to you. I will smile at everyone.

It has slowly dawned on me that I might be the oldest there :shocked:

HAHA!

Jose made that drawing, you added some brown curls :naughty:

It seemed to need the brown curls :biggrin2:

Can I ask when you've bought your tickets? (what time)

I ordered mine at 15:45. I couldn't get on at work so I had to wait until I came home.

I ordered mine at 15:45. I couldn't get on at work so I had to wait until I came home.

Thanks :original: But I think I already knew that ... I was asking the person sitting on row 4 .. :teehee:

Same with me btw, only thing is that I had to work untill 4.30 PM and then getting home, eating something, reading there's a gig, looking if I have that day off from work or not, talking to my mum so she would give me her creditcard, .... It was after 7 PM before I got to order it :sad:

How old are you? :blush-anim-cl:

Perhaps not, how old are you Ruth. That is, if you want to tell us :wink2:

Mwahahaha I'm laughing so hard because everybody starts to draw on that chairplan! :lmfao:

You didn't like the pink curlies? :no::sad:

I'm gonna draw on that map too when I get my ticket!

How old are you Ruth?

I am 32, also older than average on here i guess..

i can already picture myself sitting here!

589536769_6_0Fh4.jpeg

Hmm, on that pic it looks like I'm gonna sit pretty far :sad:

Not too far for myself, but for my camera ... I promised to film everything, like in Werchter .. and I now even have a better camera (HD movies) so some people were really looking forward to have it all on video .. And now I'm sitting so far :sad:

Not too far for myself, but for my camera ... I promised to film everything, like in Werchter .. and I now even have a better camera (HD movies) so some people were really looking forward to have it all on video .. And now I'm sitting so far :sad:

If you really have a good camera [hd] it doesn't matter if you're 5m away from stage or 10. It has a 'zoom' button so that won't be any problem. :wink2:

If you really have a good camera [hd] it doesn't matter if you're 5m away from stage or 10. It has a 'zoom' button so that won't be any problem. :wink2:

It's a photocamera, no videocamera :roftl:

It has zoom, but only digital and only 4x .. It won't do the quality any good I think :thumbdown:

It's a photocamera, no videocamera :roftl:

It has zoom, but only digital and only 4x .. It won't do the quality any good I think :thumbdown:

I've got a great idea!

You can give your camera to me, I'm front row...I have a PERFECT view so I can record the whole show :wink2:

I've got a great idea!

You can give your camera to me, I'm front row...I have a PERFECT view so I can record the whole show :wink2:

Yeah, José said that already too :wink2:

Do you have any idea if there will be some time between getting in and the start of the gig? (and in that time, will you be able to walk around?).

Thanks :original: But I think I already knew that ... I was asking the person sitting on row 4 .. :teehee:

Same with me btw, only thing is that I had to work untill 4.30 PM and then getting home, eating something, reading there's a gig, looking if I have that day off from work or not, talking to my mum so she would give me her creditcard, .... It was after 7 PM before I got to order it :sad:

Just be glad you have tickets anyway. There are lots of people who didn't even have a chance to buy them and you are complaining that you are far back. This is going to be a unique experience, because of the small venue, so you should be lucky enough that you can be there anyway.

How old are you? :blush-anim-cl:

very old indeed

Perhaps not, how old are you Ruth. That is, if you want to tell us :wink2:

I was the oldest of the oldlings. I know of only two MFCers older than me and although they don't post much there, they are active...............

I'm 54

My ticket came this morning.

It says no phones, no photography.

(I know they always say that, but still)

I've had my camera taken off me at TWO Mika gigs.

They said it looked professional.

They wouldn't have worried if they'd seen the pictures I'd taken:roftl:

I've got a great idea!

And then YouTube it. Oh yes :)