MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Hi

The tickets for the show in Amsterdam have been mailed – postal tracking ref: *****

Please contact your local post office to find out if they’re holding the order for you to collect.

You’ve been allocated the following seats:

Zaal Row 3 20 21

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Hmm. Oh well, if none of us has received anything yet, it might not be my fault that I still don't have my tickets. :wink2:

Row 3 is not bad anyway, I think. :wink2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babe, you know you melt my snow but....I'm still gonna slap you if you complain...:mf_rosetinted:

But I don't complain :mf_rosetinted:

Untill now ... maybe it'll be different once your in the same car as me :boxed:

:mf_rosetinted:

So are we - almost right behind you Ruth!

You're sitting (kinda) in front of me! :shocked::boing:

(maybe not so good for you though .. :bleh::roftl:)

But I don't complain :mf_rosetinted:

Untill now ... maybe it'll be different once your in the same car as me :boxed:

:mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes when you love someone, you need to smack them to make them come back to reality:mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes when you love someone, you need to smack them to make them come back to reality:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah .. you're right .. It's probably the best thing to do after the gig .. if you want to get home safely .. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Stop complaining woman before I seriously slap you in da face:mf_rosetinted:

Top of the week...top of the week:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Sigh..I said it all along:aah:I just hope this time it will be revealed earlier than after 7 months or so.

Yeah .. you're right .. It's probably the best thing to do after the gig .. if you want to get home safely .. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

That's what I said:roftl:

Sigh..I said it all along:aah:I just hope this time it will be revealed earlier than after 7 months or so.

"for those in the know... code mystery will be solved soon, tech issues, will post once i have more info"

Top of the fecking week:mf_rosetinted:

That's what I said:roftl:

"for those in the know... code mystery will be solved soon, tech issues, will post once i have more info"

Top of the fecking week:mf_rosetinted:

translation:

you will hear more within a month hahaha.gif

No tickets here either. I sent an e-mail to Sandbag last night but they haven't replied yet, guess they are too busy. No problem, I'll sit and wait. :wink2:

I don't have mine yet either, but I can't say that surprises me. I asked them early last week if they could just leave it at the box office for me to collect, and they said no, they wanted to mail it. Well, duh. I told them I live in Canada, and Helen responded with "if your ticket doesn't arrive in time, let us know and we'll re-issue it for box-office pickup."

I don't see the point in Sandbag even trying to mail it to Canada, given the short timeline. Pfff! :aah:

I don't have mine yet either, but I can't say that surprises me. I asked them early last week if they could just leave it at the box office for me to collect, and they said no, they wanted to mail it. Well, duh. I told them I live in Canada, and Helen responded with "if your ticket doesn't arrive in time, let us know and we'll re-issue it for box-office pickup."

I don't see the point in Sandbag even trying to mail it to Canada, given the short timeline. Pfff! :aah:

Determination can be a bitch:roftl:

This morning my mom said she's going to bring me to amsterdam because she doesn't want me to be on Amsterdam Centraal alone :boxed:

so that means I can't leave school earlier & that means that I wont get there till 6 o'clock.. :sneaky2:

Sensible mom.....Ofcourse I can understand your feelings, I certainly share your mom's.....

AMP, that is a fantastic deal you made with Universal! :thumb_yello:

I think so too!:mf_lustslow:

th_587281790_6_KOW1.jpg

I'm over at the far side.

587281790_6_KOW1.jpg?t=1243026859

This would be cool for the first page (if it isn't already there...) Everyone can fill in there seat, the MFC'ers take the map to the Concertgebouw and then we can see who's who and who is where...

Sensible mom.....Ofcourse I can understand your feelings, I certainly share your mom's.....

I can understand that she doesn't want me to be at Amsterdam Centraal alone, but I've been there

alone before so it kinda sucks that she suddenly wants to come with me now.. but at least I won't have to pay for the train if she brings me:naughty: