MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

O.K. Just to say I'm going away tomorrow morning and won't be back till next weekend.

By which time it will be time to fly over to Amsterdam.

So that's why I'm not around much.

And I'll see you for the first meeting on June 2nd :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you Ruth?

I am 32, also older than average on here i guess..

Snotneus! :roftl: You should visit the Oldlings once :thumb_yello:

Sorry ladies, don't have a clue how to translate that into English. :teehee:

very old indeed

I was the oldest of the oldlings. I know of only two MFCers older than me and although they don't post much there, they are active...............

I'm 54

You're older than me then. I'm 42. But like Janena already said, it's very likely we're older than almost everyone else. :aah:

I took my daughter to chaperone me at my first Mika gig. I knew I'd get carried away so she kept an eye on me!

But, really I'm off now.

See you all in Amsterdam

~x~

We'll have chapperones! :teehee:

You should start worrying, I'm very strict :mf_rosetinted:

I took my daughter to chaperone me at my first Mika gig. I knew I'd get carried away so she kept an eye on me!

But, really I'm off now.

See you all in Amsterdam

~x~

Till next week! :huglove:

Hmm, should I be worried I don't have my tickets yet, or are you the only one who's already got them?

I don't have them either. So I still don't know which seat I'm on. :naughty:

I'll bring my camera anyway. Oh and I'm above average too when it comes to age. :wink2:

Edited by Blue

me too!:wub2:

The oldlings always keep me calm and make me think before I do/say something :teehee:

Hahahaha. We aren't calm and don't think before we do/say something ourselves (ever visited the oldlings thread :roftl:?) :teehee:.

Don't have my tickets yet either but I do know which row and seatnumbers Shady and I have: row 4 seats 10 and 11! I am very happy with that :thumb_yello:.

We are in row 4 also, seat 5 and 6.

We;ll wave ok?lol

We are in row 4 also, seat 5 and 6.

We;ll wave ok?lol

Yes, let's do that :naughty:. Row 4 is great, don't you think? I was at school that thursdayafternoon, ordered the tickets in the evening so I was glad I had tickets at all!

I don't have them either. So I still don't know which seat I'm on. :naughty:

I'll bring my camera anyway. Oh and I'm above average too when it comes to age. :wink2:

Always good to be above average :roftl:.

And tomorrow (today actually) we'll find out what that code will bring. :biggrin2:

Quick pop-on on a borrowed computer!

I see no signs of that code bringing anything today.

And I didn't get an e-mail about it either.

Maybe because it's a U.K. bank holiday?

Dear friends,

please

could you transalte (or control my invented translations) for us?

RIJ = row?

STOEL = place?

AANVANG = start? entrance?

Dit it tevens uw GWB vervoersbewijs, geldig van 3 uur voor tot 4 uur na aanvangstiijid, t/m lassiste rit, muv de nachtbys, zoz = is it about transports? Excluded night buses?

De Algemene Bezoekersvoowaarden vscd ZIJN VAN TOEPASSING, ZIE OMMEZIJIDE. Na aanvang geen toegang = Santa Claus will not bring us gifts at Christmas?

Kortingpascontrole bij de ingang = Mfcers will be controlled at the entrance and lollipops will be confiscate?

There are also others written on the B side of the ticket, but it is too long to write here, i hope they are not important informations

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Dear friends,

please

could you transalte (or control my invented translations) for us?

RIJ = row?

STOEL = place?

AANVANG = start? entrance?

Dit it tevens uw GWB vervoersbewijs, geldig van 3 uur voor tot 4 uur na aanvangstiijid, t/m lassiste rit, muv de nachtbys, zoz = is it about transports? Excluded night buses?

De Algemene Bezoekersvoowaarden vscd ZIJN VAN TOEPASSING, ZIE OMMEZIJIDE. Na aanvang geen toegang = Santa Claus will not bring us gifts at Christmas?

Kortingpascontrole bij de ingang = Mfcers will be controlled at the entrance and lollipops will be confiscate?

There are also others written on the B side of the ticket, but it is too long to write here, i hope they are not important informations

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

rij = row

seat = chair

aanvang = start show

THe GVB thing: you canuse your ticket for public transport except nightbusses

You can't get in after the gig started, so don't be late :biggrin2:

The last one is for people who have discount passes, but I doubt you have one :blink:

Hope this helped a bit :wub2:

Uh ..

Yes

Yes

Aanvang = start (supportact I guess?)

Don't know when the doors will be open ..

And the others things I'm gonna leave for other people .. can't think at the moment .. Sorry :roftl:

Dit it tevens uw GWB vervoersbewijs, geldig van 3 uur voor tot 4 uur na aanvangstiijid, t/m lassiste rit, muv de nachtbys, zoz

that means your ticket is also your ticket for the public transport, valid from three hours before and four hours after the show. Nightbusses excluded indeed.

De Algemene Bezoekersvoowaarden vscd ZIJN VAN TOEPASSING, ZIE OMMEZIJIDE. Na aanvang geen toegang

Terms of behaviour for the visitors are on the other side of the ticket. [so the b-side is kina important]

After start no entrance.