MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Thank you very much miek

Thank you very much Bienie

Thank you very much JoseOle

now i need just someone who translate your phrases from english to italian :naughty:

i hope the b-side informations are just about general behaviour similar to all the theatres of Europe: no video, non telephone, the ticket is personal not to sell....

:bye:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Italian will be a bit of a problem for me! :teehee:

As soon as I receive the tickets I can tell you if there's anything special on the b-side!

I want those tickets! :blink:

oh, i'm sorry

maybe they shipped firstly to internationals adresses... :blink:

anyway dont worry, there is a week...

and... all mfcers are in the same ship... because Berlin Tickets (the first gig of the tour) are not already shipped :blink:

Just received my ticket :wub2:

Row 4, seat 20 :wub2:

See? And that's what you have been worried about!:wink2:

It's a great spot! And I was right! I told you you wouldn't be far in the back:naughty:I'm always right.:mf_rosetinted:

''Oh, I'm gonne be in the back all alooone''.:naughty:

It's a great spot! And I was right! I told you you wouldn't be far in the back:naughty:I'm always right.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't remember at what time Bienie has ordered her ticket. Maybe you're not that far in the back either.

*edit* I just read that she ordered her ticket around 7 PM. I ordered yours at 16:30.

Edited by kaatje066

I never said in the back .. I said halfway ..

And I'm still all alone :crybaby:

:roftl:

No, but I'm happy .. it's ok .. still can't zoom in that far I think, but we'll see .. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't remember at what time Bienie has ordered her ticket. Maybe you're not that far in the back either.

*edit* I just read that she ordered her ticket around 7 PM. I ordered yours at 16:30.

Yeah, your confirmation email came at 16:27

So that should be fine.

I never said in the back .. I said halfway ..

And I'm still all alone :crybaby:

:roftl:

No, but I'm happy .. it's ok .. still can't zoom in that far I think, but we'll see .. :mf_rosetinted:

It isn't halfway either!

And you're not alone!

Uh..there might be other mfcers sitting close to you?:naughty:

Uhu :mf_rosetinted: Who? :naughty:

(we know where most dutchies (and some others) are .. and people we don't know it from are people I don't know, so .. :roftl:)

I got an email today from Universal (cause they will send me two tickets which I have won.....long story....) He is gonna send me the tix tomorrow, I am sooo curious which seat and which row we are in!

What is it all about according codes??:blink:

I got an email today from Universal (cause they will send me two tickets which I have won.....long story....) He is gonna send me the tix tomorrow, I am sooo curious which seat and which row we are in!

What is it all about according codes??:blink:

Are you coming to dinner too? It will be great to meet you.

The Codes are a bit of a mystery, app, you can win something with the codes on the tickets:blink:

The Codes are a bit of a mystery, app, you can win something with the codes on the tickets:blink:

Actually no one has the slightest idea what the codes are for :thumb_yello: People just started insinuating what they could mean, and so a lot of rumours were created. But it's still all a mystery.

I don't think we (Bert en ik)will come to the dinner. But we'll probably meet before of after the gig. Do you think there is a chance we could meet Mika?

We're are you going to meet and eat?

Actually no one has the slightest idea what the codes are for :thumb_yello: People just started insinuating what they could mean, and so a lot of rumours were created. But it's still all a mystery.

Does anyone actually have their tickets yet?

I hope Universal will send them to me today, I am so curious with row and seat we have! I don't have the upportunity to check them cause I didn't buy the tix myself.

Just received my ticket :wub2:

Row 4, seat 20 :wub2:

Not far from me my dear. I'm on the very end seat, on row 2.

And I'm alone too.

rij = row

seat = chair

aanvang = start show

THe GVB thing: you canuse your ticket for public transport except nightbusses

You can't get in after the gig started, so don't be late :biggrin2:

The last one is for people who have discount passes, but I doubt you have one :blink:

Hope this helped a bit :wub2:

I can't use the free transport because I arrive too early and leave too late. It's a good idea though to get people on public transport isn't it?

I don't think we (Bert en ik)will come to the dinner. But we'll probably meet before of after the gig. Do you think there is a chance we could meet Mika?

We're are you going to meet and eat?

Does anyone actually have their tickets yet?

I hope Universal will send them to me today, I am so curious with row and seat we have! I don't have the upportunity to check them cause I didn't buy the tix myself.

I have my ticket. We think maybe the far away places are sent out first.

You know, you may have brilliant seats. Good seats often go to hospitality and business and I guess you won them from a business?

It will be great to meet you.

Uhu :mf_rosetinted: Who? :naughty:

(we know where most dutchies (and some others) are .. and people we don't know it from are people I don't know, so .. :roftl:)

Well, Shady and I have tickets for row 4 seats 10 and 11. And Janena has row 4 seats 5 and 6. So at least there are some MFC'ers on the same row as you :wink2:.

And I'm alone too.

I can't use the free transport because I arrive too early and leave too late. It's a good idea though to get people on public transport isn't it?

I have my ticket. We think maybe the far away places are sent out first.

You know, you may have brilliant seats. Good seats often go to hospitality and business and I guess you won them from a business?

It will be great to meet you.

It will be great indeed to meet other MFC'ers!

Yes, I've won tickets last year for Paris. Couldn't go (still can't watch the dvd without getting depressed...:wink2:) and Universal promised me tickets for the next concert in Holland.

I think it is great that people from other countries make the effort to go see an artist they like in another country!

I am getting more and more nervous! And exited!

And I'm alone too.

Ow, that's you :wub2:

I knew that there was someone there, just forgot who it was :blush-anim-cl:

I'll wave at you :mf_rosetinted:

Well, Shady and I have tickets for row 4 seats 10 and 11. And Janena has row 4 seats 5 and 6. So at least there are some MFC'ers on the same row as you :wink2:.

Great, on the other side of it .. :roftl:

But I'll wave at all of you too then :mf_rosetinted:

Postmen still didnt have my tickets:aah:

Maybe they arrive sepertly via one of the other postservices, but I did send sandbag an email just in case...

Edited by Boom!

This morning my mom said she's going to bring me to amsterdam because she doesn't want me to be on Amsterdam Centraal alone :boxed:

so that means I can't leave school earlier & that means that I wont get there till 6 o'clock.. :sneaky2:

No tickets here either. I sent an e-mail to Sandbag last night but they haven't replied yet, guess they are too busy. No problem, I'll sit and wait. :wink2:

I don't know what time Haasje and I will be in Amsterdam. I have to work until 3.30 anyway and it might take us 2 hours from door to door so we will miss a possible lunch. :wink2:

I'm not? Who's sitting around me that I know? :mf_rosetinted:

Stop complaining woman before I seriously slap you in da face:mf_rosetinted:

"All will be revealed may 25th" It's the 26th of may already ;_;

Top of the week...top of the week:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Stop complaining woman before I seriously slap you in da face:mf_rosetinted:

I'm just asking! :roftl:

And you know ... that date ... it's not too late to cancel ... :mf_rosetinted: