MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

The one thing I don't understand: why do they arrive in other countries? :blink:

If nobody gets their ticket because they're send too late .. ok .. But there are people that have it .. and you guys have nothing?

Weird ..

I can understand why Ruth got her ticket already, because she's from the UK. But what I don't understand is why you've received your ticket a couple of days ago and we haven't. What's the difference between Belgian and Dutch postal service?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why Ruth got her ticket already, because she's from the UK. But what I don't understand is why you've received your ticket a couple of days ago and we haven't. What's the difference between Belgian and Dutch postal service?

They even have it in Italy? Or wasn't that an Amsterdam-ticket? :roftl:

I have no idea what the difference is, but I'll not complain about the postal service here soon again I think :mf_rosetinted: (also with things from e-bay and so .. never had any problems untill this far, didn't expect it at all .. but seems like they're not so bad after all .. :roftl:)

I'm guessing they'll arrange it like the Berlin-gig: you can get your ticket tuesday at the venue with your confirmation-mail and an ID. :blink:

Then I'll have to bring my dad's ID with me, cause I ordered the tix on his name :roftl:

I'm guessing they'll arrange it like the Berlin-gig: you can get your ticket tuesday at the venue with your confirmation-mail and an ID. :blink:

Oh no. That's crap. You'd better take your ID and the emails with you then.

If they don't arrive on time, could you email Sandbag for our spots though? I don't wanna find out just on the day itself hehe:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, that's so weird! WHY for Godsake.

Oh no. That's crap. You'd better take your ID and the emails with you then.

If they don't arrive on time, could you email Sandbag for our spots though? I don't wanna find out just on the day itself hehe:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, that's so weird! WHY for Godsake.

I've sent them an email already Linde. About not getting the tickets yet and about the seats. I do hope dear Helen will answer tomorrow. I'll send her email to you. :biggrin2:

I've sent them an email already Linde. About not getting the tickets yet and about the seats. I do hope dear Helen will answer tomorrow. I'll send her email to you. :biggrin2:

Oh okay. That's good!

Thank you very much!:thumb_yello:

i just received an answer from Helen (god, that woman works till midnight! props 2 her):

Hi

Your tickets were mailed 10 days ago.

Please send us an e-mail tomorrow if the tickets haven't arrived.

Please confirm the order number and the name of the person who will be

collecting the tickets.

We will then arrange for duplicate tickets to be available for you to

collect from the venue box office on the night of the show.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

i just received an answer from Helen (god, that woman works till midnight! props 2 her):

Hi

Your tickets were mailed 10 days ago.

Please send us an e-mail tomorrow if the tickets haven't arrived.

Please confirm the order number and the name of the person who will be

collecting the tickets.

We will then arrange for duplicate tickets to be available for you to

collect from the venue box office on the night of the show.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

I think she does :thumb_yello:

I received a similar email from Helen, and she had already changed the name on both my orders.

Thanks for getting in touch. We will arrange for duplicate tickets to be

at the box office for you to collect on the night of the show.

And I'm a happy fangurl now :fangurl:

587281790_6_KOW1-b.jpg

And I'm a happy fangurl now :fangurl:

587281790_6_KOW1-b.jpg

OMG! jeah!! You're so close to us!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I know who are on seat 12 and 13.. but I wonder who is on seat 14?!

I guess I should mail Sandbag by now, too! :teehee:

OMG! jeah!! You're so close to us!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I know who are on seat 12 and 13.. but I wonder who is on seat 14?!

I guess I should mail Sandbag by now, too! :teehee:

Haven't got a clue. Who are on 12 and 13?

Maybe I should be e-mailing Sandbag now too, although I'm kinda hoping they'll arrive today...

I thought about waiting one more day, but I couldn't restrain myself any longer :naughty:

Haven't got a clue. Who are on 12 and 13?

I thought about waiting one more day, but I couldn't restrain myself any longer :naughty:

I think I'll wait, but I do need to know when (of if...) they'll arrive at my parents' house, because I'll need to bring them back to Amsterdam with me. And we're going to be away all weekend. And I really should be studying now. Argh. Stress. :aah:

My tickets have arrived!! Row 1 seats 20 and 21 :biggrin2:

Great seats! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, if your tickets have arrived, maybe ours will arrive today as well... :biggrin2:

My tickets have arrived!! Row 1 seats 20 and 21 :biggrin2:

Great!

I think I'll wait, but I do need to know when (of if...) they'll arrive at my parents' house, because I'll need to bring them back to Amsterdam with me. And we're going to be away all weekend. And I really should be studying now. Argh. Stress. :aah:

Great seats! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, if your tickets have arrived, maybe ours will arrive today as well... :biggrin2:

If you email them, they'll arrange for duplicate tickets at the Concertgebouw. But as Nadine received her tickets, they probably will arrive today or tomorrow.