MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

I am sure i forgot to add people so feel free to add your name or if you cant do it i can do it if you want:

596555528_6_6A1r.jpeg

:lmfao: that is awesome, although you forgot me!!! :naughty:

Linde and me are at the royal seats! :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha female ;)

Damn :roftl:

She's welcome here too btw :wink2: Or is she already a member?

Or is she not such a big fan as you are? :mf_rosetinted:

Why damn? :D

Ehh.. I don't know :P I'll tell her she's welcome here ;)

Well you know .. as you've read in the dutch thread: there are not that many male persons around here .. So another one would always be welcome :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well you know .. as you've read in the dutch thread: there are not that many male persons around here .. So another one would always be welcome :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ah haha well, I'm sorry that I take a girl with me :D;)

Ah haha well, I'm sorry that I take a girl with me :D;)

:roftl::roftl:

(btw, there's also the min. 10 character rule .. so one smiley usually isn't enough .. depending on wich one of course :bleh:)

:roftl::roftl:

(btw, there's also the min. 10 character rule .. so one smiley usually isn't enough .. depending on wich one of course :bleh:)

Yep, found that one too already.. when I tried to just post "female ;)"... :(

Just a few daaays! I'm getting even more excited!

me too!

it is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:biggrin2:

596580461_6_6gCW.jpeg

We haz invaded ze first 3 rows:mf_rosetinted:(Yeah, I know there's also some people on row 4 and further in the back, but most are on the first 3 rows!)

We haz invaded ze first 3 rows:mf_rosetinted:(Yeah, I know there's also some people on row 4 and further in the back, but most are on the first 3 rows!)

I know :sneaky2:

:bleh:

596580461_6_6gCW.jpeg

I'm with my sister Nadine on row 1 seat 20&21, and a mfc'er who's not in the pic: xdorienx is on row 2 seat 3 (if I remember it correctly).

Only 3 days to go! I'm so excited, I still don't know what I'm going to wear... (which is of course very important:mf_rosetinted:)

Edited by Iridaceae

I'm with my sister Nadine on row 1 seat 20&21, and a mfc'er who's not in the pic: xdorienx is on row 2 seat 3 (if I remember it correctly).

Only 3 days to go! I'm so excited, I still don't know what I'm going to wear... (which is of course very important:mf_rosetinted:)

I'm so glad I finally got my ticket today!

I'm on row 9 seat 25. Not the best spot I think, but at least I can be there.

Just booked a hotel around the corner of the Concertgebouw, so I'm a happy girl :-)

And I don't know what to wear either. It's so difficult, haha.

Edited by melissa_holland

Does anyone know the venue? I've got Balkon Row 3 seats 12 and 13 - despite booking early, having been a member of MFC since Nov 2007 and coming over from England for it. Taken 2 days off work for it too. So will I actually get to see anything??

I'm really sad about this - I just don't get why I'm so far from the other MFCers...its harsh

Ex

Its only 437 seats, i dotn think the place has any 'bad' spots (never been there though).

I think you are better off on the balcon than on row 16...you only have2 rows in front of you and are looking over the fans on the floor.

When exactly did you order?

Most mfc ers ordered in the afterrnoon of may 7.

597173919_6_PWp3.jpeg

My tickets have arrived!! Row 1 seats 20 and 21 :biggrin2:

Way-hey! Just in front of me. Please smile :)

Does anyone know the venue? I've got Balkon Row 3 seats 12 and 13 - despite booking early, having been a member of MFC since Nov 2007 and coming over from England for it. Taken 2 days off work for it too. So will I actually get to see anything??

I'm really sad about this - I just don't get why I'm so far from the other MFCers...its harsh

Ex

I don't see why you're up there, but I bet it's because it's a good view.

Have you got a good, but discrete, camera?