MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the day off work so technically I could come really early.... I'll probably say that I won't queue and then end up doing it after all because it's just fun to meet up with everyone :wink2:

I wish I could not do that damn exam but I must :tears:

What time is it finished? I do think you, being a very loyal Mikafan, deserve a better spot then me :aah:

Well, I have until 11.30 to finish it, but I think I will be done before that. Then I will go to the station asap and get into a train as fast as I can:aah:

Ik kan er pas om half 7 zijn, dat wordt dus achteraan zitten:shocked:

Tenzij ik mn ouders over kan halen om de hele dag niet naar school te gaan en vooruit te reizen (we gaan namelijk met zn 3'en, maar de rest heeft examen tot half 5 :emot-sad:) maar dat zal wel niet lukken..

**Idee uit eigenbelang, gaat toch niet werken, maar ik kan altijd nog hopen: kan het concertgebouw geen stoelen voor MFC members vooraan reserveren ofzo:naughty: Dat zou wel leuk zijn, als we weten met hoeveel mfc-ers we zijn dat ze dan dat aantal reserveren... **

:shocked::shocked:

I don't think I can make that :teehee:

I would have to leave at 6am then :blink: That's waaaaaaaaaay to early. :aah:

I think when we went to Dusseldorf we left even earlier :aah: but that doesn't count because we had to travel so far. I think we didn't even get in the queue until like 2pm, and still got front row! Those were the days....

My London roomie is coming to Amsterdam? Cool! :thumb_yello:

I am indeed. On my own.

And BTW, I am going to wear something classy. Hey, it's the Concertgebouw! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't really do classy. I'll make an effort though :shocked:

Hi Ruth, it will be nice to meet you in person.

And you too :)

Ruth, you are coming too? Great!!! At what time does your plain land?

If you can't find a room you can stay at my place if you want, tho I live at a 45 minute drive from Amsterdam.

I kind of hope my b/f will pick me up after the concert, since I want to wait after the concert this time, in case there's a meet and great and there will be no trains after 11.30 pm. going in my place's direction.

So seats are not reserved anymore? We have to queue anyway? Ah well, it is going to be fun with all of you :thumb_yello:.

My plane lands at 9:15 a.m! I'll have been up for hours to get to the airport. And I don't do sleep deprivation well at all.

I'd really like a room near the concert hall or the centre but I've nothing planned, let alone booked. Is there bed&breakfast in the city?

My print-out says it's a reserved seat (and I was 7 rows or so back in Manchester, not at the front, because staff and friends of staff all had the seats at the front)

It's a bit naughty to tell us now that it's actually unreserved. One way or another there may be disappointments. And absolutely do not hope for a m&g That way leads to tears.

I've finished one example, yah

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/mikafanclub.png

Tell me what you think.

I like that lots. But the date would be good too. What are you doing with it? Sending us an attachment to print? Please can you reverse it first as I've never seen that option on my printer.

574095754_6_xIxh.jpeg

Lovely theatre.

Wow! That was a long multiquote!

Well, I have until 11.30 to finish it, but I think I will be done before that. Then I will go to the station asap and get into a train as fast as I can:aah:

Ow, you have an exam :sad:

But uh .. so you only need to get back then? Because when, if, I go by car, I'll be happy to take you, but I don't think I want to wait to 11.30 to be on my way to Amsterdam :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I think when we went to Dusseldorf we left even earlier :aah: but that doesn't count because we had to travel so far. I think we didn't even get in the queue until like 2pm, and still got front row! Those were the days....

Düsseldorf :wub2::wub2: :naughty: I think I left around 7 am that day. :naughty:

I just hope everything will turn out great in Amsterdam. (and without bruises this time :blink:)

Is anyone actually staying the night in Amsterdam?

Ingie, put a note on your paper: have to dash - got to queue - but I'd have done really well on these last few answers so please imagine some high marks.

Yaaaaaaaayeeeee

ik heb eindelijk een kaaartje kunnen bemachtigen!!!!

alleen nu moet ik dus wel alleen:boxed:

woohoo

I hope you didn't have to pay as much as they ask on marktplaats:shocked:

:fangurl:23 days to go :fangurl:

:shocked: 23 ... And I still don't know nothing! :crybaby:

(except that I'm going off course ... but when, how, with who .. I have NO idea! :roftl: )

:shocked: 23 ... And I still don't know nothing! :crybaby:

(except that I'm going off course ... but when, how, with who .. I have NO idea! )

:naughty:

I don't even know if I can get a day of yet :blink::roftl:

I have to sign my contract in 10 days :shocked: And then I will ask for a day off :teehee:

:naughty:

I don't even know if I can get a day of yet :blink::roftl:

I have to sign my contract in 10 days :shocked: And then I will ask for a day off :teehee

Ow, that's something else :roftl:

That's the only thing that's organised here .. work .. So no worries there :mf_rosetinted: Everything else .. well ...

:roftl:

There are several people who come from foreign countries [i suppose], so I guess there will be some who are staying at Amsterdam! :original:

Maybe, I am too, but that's when I miss my last train :teehee: I will sleep on the trainstation than! :teehee:

There are several people who come from foreign countries [i suppose], so I guess there will be some who are staying at Amsterdam! :original:

Maybe, I am too, but that's when I miss my last train :teehee: I will sleep on the trainstation than! :teehee:

If I go by car you can sleep there .. :bleh::wink2:

Like Jose said, probably just the non-dutchies.

Holland is not that big, we can all still travel back home at night. :teehee:

And than wake up in Belgium? :blink:

No thank you! :teehee:

It's not that bad here :sneaky2:

You can go to Brussels too then .. :roftl:

No, but I just meant sleeping in it .. instead of at the station .. Don't know yet if I'll drive back after the gig :wink2:

:fangurl:23 days to go :fangurl:

:woot_jump:

There are several people who come from foreign countries [i suppose], so I guess there will be some who are staying at Amsterdam!

Maybe, I am too, but that's when I miss my last train I will sleep on the trainstation than! :teehee:

Same here:roftl:

SLUMBERPARTY AT ZE TRAINSTATION!:aah:

Like Jose said, probably just the non-dutchies.

Holland is not that big, we can all still travel back home at night.

That's one of the good things about Holland:naughty:

I'm coming at 4 pm. But I try to come earlier.