MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Hi.

I got on the new site yesterday and realised that this was the only one I could go to. So I booked a ticket. Then I found a pretty cheap flight but it lands me in Amsterdam ever so early on the day.

Please can I join in with Mika related fun???? :blush-anim-cl:

My London roomie is coming to Amsterdam? Cool! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And BTW, I am going to wear something classy. Hey, it's the Concertgebouw! :mf_rosetinted:

pff but hey we are mikafans too! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Haha, the people at the Concertgebouw will be stunned with all the bright colours and screaming fangirls! :teehee:

But seriously, Mika is not gonna bite you through the shirt.

He isn't?? I was kinda hoping he would!

Anyway, I'm not gonna wear any Mika related shirts, I'll be wearing something dark and cool cos I'm a tough rocker :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I just read it (computer is broken, have to use another one!) I'm soooo nervous now..

I must arrange transport, someone living in Drenthe or nearby?

I have to be there, the Concertgebouw, wow:mf_lustslow:

I don't seem to have permission to submit to the RSVP.....

I'm going to wear my ringmaster jacket over the t-shirt :mf_rosetinted:

that's classy, right?

I love that jacket! saw it on your hyves page, :mf_lustslow:

I really want to have a tshirt, if we don't have tshirts...I have nooo idea what to wear:boxed: :naughty:

http://www.podiuminfo.nl/news_detail.php?news_id=7091

Intiem concert Mika in Amsterdam

08/05/2009 - Door: fresh77 - Bron: Nu

De Libanees-Britse zanger Mika geeft dinsdag 2 juni een concert in de Kleine Zaal van het Concertgebouw in Amsterdam. Dit maakt Mojo vandaag bekend. Het concert is deel van een kleine Europese tour langs intieme locaties. Dit ter promotie van zijn nieuwe album Songs for Sorrow.

Kaarten voor het concert gaan weg voor 35 euro en zijn vanaf heden vekrijgbaar op de website van Mika

Too late, too late, too late...

Same here, whenever I go to Amsterdam by car I park in Amstelveen (near a Japanese restaurant called Mika). For free. Catch tramline 5 (you can see it from the parking) and it will drop you off right in front of the Concertgebouw. :thumb_yello:

This time I'll go by train though, I can't get a day off on Tuesday and driving to Amsterdam during rush hour is no fun at all.

They drive until after midnight at least... busses even later :wink2: I can look up the exact times for you later!

Thanks for the help. I don't mind driving in Amsterdam and I was thinking about parking at the Museumplein, but that is pretty expensive. This sounds way better!

Soooo, ingie and I were talking about maybe all wearing the same tshirt? ingie wants to design something with her awesome-awesomeness-ness. :thumb_yello:

Good...bad?

Good idea. I'll wear one.

Hi.

I got on the new site yesterday and realised that this was the only one I could go to. So I booked a ticket. Then I found a pretty cheap flight but it lands me in Amsterdam ever so early on the day.

Please can I join in with Mika related fun???? :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Ruth, it will be nice to meet you in person.

Also professional ones ....

Ok ok, I'm shutting up already :blush-anim-cl:

It shouldn't matter, stop complaining, start lovin' :mf_rosetinted: That's an Ingism, you can quote me if you like:thumb_yello:

He isn't?? I was kinda hoping he would!

Out of all people, I'd say you were the last person including Diana to say something like that:roftl:

Ruth, you are coming too? Great!!! At what time does your plain land?

If you can't find a room you can stay at my place if you want, tho I live at a 45 minute drive from Amsterdam.

I kind of hope my b/f will pick me up after the concert, since I want to wait after the concert this time, in case there's a meet and great and there will be no trains after 11.30 pm. going in my place's direction.

So seats are not reserved anymore? We have to queue anyway? Ah well, it is going to be fun with all of you :thumb_yello:.

Edited by Monie

I love that jacket! saw it on your hyves page, :mf_lustslow:

I really want to have a tshirt, if we don't have tshirts...I have nooo idea what to wear:boxed: :naughty:

I never have anything to wear it to but it's perfect for this gig! :mf_lustslow:

I mailed the concertgebouw about the seating issue and they told me to ask it at mikasounds as they are only renting the place.

General admission doesnt make much sense to me, remembering the rush at the first rows in november 2007 (HMH)....i dont think its a good idea as people will be all over each other and since there are chairs everywhere people might break their legs, LOL.

If its general admission i'll be in the back.....i dont want to be in the middle of a 'warzone' (plus.... i have to work and i can only leave Assen at 4 pm).

I mailed the concertgebouw about the seating issue and they told me to ask it at mikasounds as they are only renting the place.

General admission doesnt make much sense to me, remembering the rush at the first rows in november 2007 (HMH)....i dont think its a good idea as people will be all over each other and since there are chairs everywhere people might break their legs, LOL.

If its general admission i'll be in the back.....i dont want to be in the middle of a 'warzone' (plus.... i have to work and i can only leave Assen at 4 pm).

I agree with that actually, I rather doubt they would let us all run like idiots to get a seat...hmmm

I agree with that actually, I rather doubt they would let us all run like idiots to get a seat...hmmm

It's a posh venue, people should behave themselves. :sneaky2:

Exactly.

I can picture people wanting to take the short route and hop over all the chairs etc.

Should be funny to watch though, haha...just imagine the faces of the people working there, surely something they have never seen before.

Mayby we will get seatnumbers on the tickets tho, or mayby they will hand out seatnumbers while people are queing up....who knows.

Edited by Janena

You can reverse it yourself before you print it out

Okay then!

I was kidding!

otherwise we could mail the photographer, I have her e-mailadres somewhere, I think! Don't ask me why

Stalker:mf_rosetinted:

pff but hey we are mikafans too!

Haha, the people at the Concertgebouw will be stunned with all the bright colours and screaming fangirls!

:roftl:I think they'll be overwhelmed!

http://www.podiuminfo.nl/news_detail.php?news_id=7091

Too late, too late, too late...

And they're wrong too. It's an EP! NOT an album.

I've finished one example, yah

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/mikafanclub.png

Tell me what you think.

It's..okay. I kinda like it.

Yeah, I don't think so either. How can you even run in a room with seats?:blink:

Exactly.

I can picture people wanting to take the short route and hop over all the chairs etc.

Should be funny to watch though, haha...just imagine the faces of the people working there, surely something they have never seen before.

Mayby we will get seatnumbers on the tickets tho, or mayby they will hand out seatnumbers while people are queing up....who knows.

I'll seriously jump over the chairs if I need to. I want to get on the 5th row or any row before that.:mf_rosetinted:

I hope we'll just get the seats that are on our ticket, if there are any.

Yes, we know that. But there will always be people who will make animals look civilized compared to them.

We will slap them. :teehee:

(Janena echt cool die dreads die je zet.)