MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

this is the gigs with the most mfc-ers ever! at the february 08 london shows there were 70 and now its more than 80:shocked:

:naughty: Lucky Mika- He's gonna need Iceman's services hehehe

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was just asking about when they'd be dispatched and got told my seat number.. not complaining though!

yeah, it is a nice surprise really.:naughty:

I take it you've got seat further forward? Hope they work out for you, not that anywhere in the stall (or the theatre as a whole!) wouldn't be great.

Yeah we are very lucky, I didn't think I'd be able to find better ones! Someone will want the others I hope, going at all is gonna be great I think.:biggrin2:

yeah, it is a nice surprise really.:naughty:

Yeah we are very lucky, I didn't think I'd be able to find better ones! Someone will want the others I hope, going at all is gonna be great I think.:biggrin2:

I just saw in the Extra ticket thread you have row B now? Good going!!!:wink2:

I'm sure someone will want your other tickets, esp if you sell them at face value or close to it. :)

I just saw in the Extra ticket thread you have row B now? Good going!!!:wink2:

I'm sure someone will want your other tickets, esp if you sell them at face value or close to it. :)

Yeah thats it. Row B sure beats T.:naughty:

But T is still stalls, so it's still good if you didn't have tickets yet.

Ok, so I'm not going to work - I'll call in sick - actually not far from true:roftl:

Do we have any Monday lunch thread?

And... guys, a few weeks ago I was meeting up with a friend in London and she said: 'Let's meet in Angel' (cause her boyfriend lives there). So... we met and I aksed them about Sadler's Wells. It turned out to be just round the corner, so anyone who's not been there, don't get stressed! You get out from the tube at Angel, turn left and your heart will lead you:mf_lustslow: After about 5 minutes you should turn right in a street where the theatre is but it's really not possible to miss it. A few nice restaurants around. If we still don't know where we're meeting, I'll ask my friends for recommendation and for sure we'll find something!

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!!

I HAVE THE DRESS, TOO. THINKING OF CHANGING IT FOR A RETRO GRANNY'S (REALLY BELONGED TO MY GRANDMA) DRESS BUT THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH ME THINKS:teehee:

WHICH TRAVLODGE ARE YOU STAYING IN?

I've got this website http://www.booktravelnstay.com/content/en/tube/united_kingdom/london/angel/

But I've no idea which one you're all staying in lol

I've put this in the "sadler's wells where you staying?" thread but thought I'd throw it in here too in case no-one sees it

There's one on City Road too apparently, which is where most people are staying.

I've got this website http://www.booktravelnstay.com/content/en/tube/united_kingdom/london/angel/

I've put this in the "sadler's wells where you staying?" thread but thought I'd throw it in here too in case no-one sees it

and Vix and I will be in this one, i don't know if anyone else has booked up here but it's next tube stop to City road Travel lodge. When I booked it it was £45 per room per night, today it has gone up to £52 per room per night but still very cheap for a twin/double room in London.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/rooms_rates.php?hotel_id=355&from=list

Edited by sparkly1

Not at all..

:groovy::woot_jump:

:boing::boing: Can't wait!

At the City Road one!:wink2:

Okay.... I'm going to buy a dress on sunday along with some shoes and a nice acessory :teehee:

(And some transparent tights as I'll freeze without them:roftl:)

I saw a beautiful dress today and hand to sit on my credit card not to buy it! I already have one I can wear...MUST NOT BUY A NEW ONE! Lol.

Any idea what colour/style you going for?

Mines a deep red with little beads and a lace overlay, I had to have it special altered because I am such a short ass! Lol!

I saw a beautiful dress today and hand to sit on my credit card not to buy it! I already have one I can wear...MUST NOT BUY A NEW ONE! Lol.

Any idea what colour/style you going for?

Mines a deep red with little beads and a lace overlay, I had to have it special altered because I am such a short ass! Lol!

Aw hahaha:roftl: Where'd you saw it?

Hmm. I want a colourful one, I don't want something too formal, because it doesn't suit me, and with a spring/summer feeling... I don't know where to buy it:blush-anim-cl:Help!

Sounds really nice:wub2: Haha:roftl:

Where's the faith?! It might be warm! It was 27 degrees there a couple of days ago :naughty

That's not warm:mf_rosetinted: Here's 32:teehee:

If it turns out to be warm... I won't need the tights then! But you never know:blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: I've seen some really nice ones on Desigual, but they're long for me as they're not for short people as me!

Edited by Neiobi

I'm the only one not going in a posh frock? Lol xD

Naah I don't think you are..

I'm going for casual if I don't find anything... I prefer to go like that than wearing a dress, but this is an exception:naughty:

Aw hahaha:roftl: Where'd you saw it?

Hmm. I want a colourful one, I don't want something too formal, because it doesn't suit me, and with a spring/summer feeling... I don't know where to buy it:blush-anim-cl:Help!

Sounds really nice:wub2: Haha:roftl:

That's not warm:mf_rosetinted: Here's 32:teehee:

If it turns out to be warm... I won't need the tights then! But you never know:blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: I've seen some really nice ones on Desigual, but they're long for me as they're not for short people as me!

Dres I saw today was in a little store called Room 12, it was a fair bit over £200 so there was no way I was really going to buy it but it was just soooo nice! a multi-coloured silk shift. But I'd have to have it altered anyway that cost me an extra £20 last time, all adds up!

I'm the only one not going in a posh frock? Lol xD

I don't get to dress up very often so I'm making the most of it!

Dres I saw today was in a little store called Room 12, it was a fair bit over £200 so there was no way I was really going to buy it but it was just soooo nice! a multi-coloured silk shift. But I'd have to have it altered anyway that cost me an extra £20 last time, all adds up!

I don't get to dress up very often so I'm making the most of it!

Woah:shocked: That's expernsive!

Having it altered's not cheap... But worth it!