MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one not going in a posh frock? Lol xD

You stole my word caroline!!! :teehee: (and if I can't squeeze into any of MY frocks I wont be wearing one (no no don't be rude I WILL wear something lol), and I aint gonna buy a new one when I have 400 in my wardrobes, (I hoard stuff lol got some original 1950's frocks, wish I was a size 6 lol I have NEVER fitted into it but I can't just chuck it out cos it's pretty lol).

OUCH!! MEANIE :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not mean... Just honest!:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I'm getting more excited and more excited each day that goes by... I think I'm not going to sleep the night before the gig:naughty: (I never do:blush-anim-cl:)

Where's the faith?! It might be warm! It was 27 degrees there a couple of days ago :naughty:

Ok, so that was for like 2 hours in a couple of places, and it's 10 again today and freezing and rainy :roftl:.

That's not warm:mf_rosetinted: Here's 32

If it turns out to be warm... I won't need the tights then! But you never know

Seriously Carlota, unless you have the northern genes, you will probably need those tights.

I don't know what I will be wearing, but it's guaranteed not to be a posh frock. I find heels extremely uncomfortable, especially for a gig and walking around, and if one dresses up a lot the heels are necessary, so I for one I won't be all done up. At most, casual-niceish :roftl:.

Ok, so that was for like 2 hours in a couple of places, and it's 10 again today and freezing and rainy :roftl:.

Seriously Carlota, unless you have the northern genes, you will probably need those tights.

I don't know what I will be wearing, but it's guaranteed not to be a posh frock. I find heels extremely uncomfortable, especially for a gig and walking around, and if one dresses up a lot the heels are necessary, so I for one I won't be all done up. At most, casual-niceish :roftl:.

Haha thanks for the tip Sara! I can't trust these people:mf_rosetinted:

Will buy them!

Same here.. If I find a dress, it'll have to be a practical and "light" one. Will match it with pumps:biggrin2:

Just wondered what time everyone is getting there....don't wanna go too late or too early...there is a bar tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

ps. Caz FROCK is a fab word I never say dress dunno is it a Northern saying? :biggrin2:

Just wondered what time everyone is getting there....don't wanna go too late or too early...there is a bar tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

ps. Caz FROCK is a fab word I never say dress dunno is it a Northern saying? :biggrin2:

I think it's planned to be about 6pm.

xxx

I think FROCK is a kinda old fashioned word, and probs northern cos I use it all the time though I am originally from South Shields I didn't start to use it until I moved to Teesside, where everyone seemed to use it lol. But it's so much amusing to say Frock instead of boring dress lol.

Can anyone tell me how the weather looks like during the night on June?

I don’t know if I’ll take with me a summer coat or a winter coat!:teehee:

Haha me either:teehee:

Hey.. Do we know the lyrics already to sing them out?:mf_rosetinted:

Can anyone tell me how the weather looks like during the night on June?

I don’t know if I’ll take with me a summer coat or a winter coat!:teehee:

:roftl: I live here and I don't know either :naughty:

You will need to wait until the weekend to pack - then we will have a better idea of what the weather will be like. It changes quickly in the UK.

Although as I am going, rain is a good bet.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha me either:teehee:

Hey.. Do we know the lyrics already to sing them out?:mf_rosetinted:

No! I didn't have time to practice them.:aah:

:roftl: I live here and I don't know either :naughty:

Oh that’s bad!:blink:

I really needed to know, because I guess during the day if I’ll wear a winter coat I’ll fell like I’m cooking inside of a hot oven, but If I’ll wear the summer coat during the night, I’m afraid of turning into an ice cube.:naughty:

No! I didn't have time to practice them.:aah:

Oh that’s bad!:blink:

I really needed to know, because I guess during the day if I’ll wear a winter coat I’ll fell like I’m cooking inside of a hot oven, but If I’ll wear the summer coat during the night, I’m afraid of turning into an ice cube.:naughty:

WHAT?

Do it. Now.:mf_rosetinted:

I know all of the new songs by now:teehee:

You will need to wait until the weekend to pack - then we will have a better idea of what the weather will be like. It changes quickly in the UK.

Although as I am going, rain is a good bet.:mf_rosetinted:

Last year in February, by the time of the Brixton’s gigs, I spent an entire week without seeing any rain (except on the last day, three hours before my flight)! I guess it was a miracle!:roftl:

You're offending me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a really busy person you know...:mf_rosetinted: But I multitask:teehee:

If you are a very busy person, how can you know all the songs by now?:blink:

You're crazy!I think you fall asleep hearing the songs, like a brainwash!:naughty:

xxx

I think FROCK is a kinda old fashioned word, and probs northern cos I use it all the time though I am originally from South Shields I didn't start to use it until I moved to Teesside, where everyone seemed to use it lol. But it's so much amusing to say Frock instead of boring dress lol.

My dad, who was from Lancashire, always said frock.

Guess it's a northern thing.

No, you’re not!:wink2:

No, you're not :naughty:.

Posts like yours make me feel a little bit better :teehee:.

I agree!:thumb_yello:

See...never trust the weather in London!:naughty:

If you are a very busy person, how can you know all the songs by now?:blink:

You're crazy!I think you fall asleep hearing the songs, like a brainwash!:naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:

I study while listening to them, and sing along:teehee:

And sometimes I listen them before I go to bed:roftl:

But I've always had a good memory:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha:roftl:

I study while listening to them, and sing along:teehee:

And sometimes I listen them before I go to bed:roftl:

But I've always had a good memory:mf_rosetinted:

LOL

Study and sing at the same time must be interesting! I would love to read your homeworks or your tests! I bet they are all full of Mika's sentences!:biggrin2:

LOL

Study and sing at the same time must be interesting! I would love to read your homeworks or your tests! I bet they are all full of Mika's sentences!:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

My homework are full of lyrics, that's true:roftl: